It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There you are and here I am" (psychological attacks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here we are. Where? On a computer connected to the world wide web. And that is from within our homes or our employer's employee's work places, true?

Lets deal with you that are online from within your home...

Since you are in your home online, does that mean you also left your home through entering things online into the world wide web?

Since you are on ATS, does that also mean that you gave ATS your authority via agreeing with the T&C of ATS?

Do you think to ATS that your having gave them authority works?

Do you feel that you are a sort of burden carrier since you've agreed to the T&C of ATS, and have to watch ATS to make sure they do not abuse you over the internet with the authority you gave them?

After you've answered the questions come and see whether or not the following quote sounds familar to you at then...

"For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch."

This applies to in general concerning any message board:

Now, tell me how does it feel when you give authority to somebody that in turn abuses you who in fact gave them certain authority like over your threads and posts.

What goes on in your mind when it dawns on you that somebody is abusing their power with you? How far into your head does/would such a case bother you? Or do/would you keep your composure and move on away from the abusive? And what do/would you make of the abusive owner/admin/Mod in your opinion?

Moving on:

How many of you been psychologically attacked online by, say, a fellow member of some message board? What is your normal reaction to when you are being attacked online by what some person types? Has there ever been a time where you overreacted? Expond. Do you feel that the purpose of an online attacker is to psychologically screw with your temper?

Last questions:

Have you ever been an online attacker? If so, expond. Or is it true that an online bully will never admit to ever having been one?...And why do you think that is if your answer is yes?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Shouldn`t you know all the answers to these questions you ask? I would think, with all your claims, you would know everything, right? And what you don`t know, twin pack would. As a good test for you and twin pack, tell us all what is my fathers first name? You should get this one, if your claims are true.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OP, the "Son of man" just appeared to me while I was eating my "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" cereal and told me to tell you to go get some fresh air and leave the internet alone for a while.

You are a trip my friend.

Edit to add a laughing icon.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

This thread was started by a member who has since been banned.
He can't hear you.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Rubbish!! He CAN hear me. Just read his posts where he claims that himself (being Jesus) along with Tupac (being a prominent biblical angel) will both return as invisible fighting ghosts to battle everyone on this board who disagrees with his posts.

Therefore he's got to hear us.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I should shut up.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

top topics

join