It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton stirring up trouble

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yep at it again, America stirring up more trouble.

Was just watching the News and seen this, first thing which came to my mind was, keep your nose out of it!

This is sickening, can you see where this is going, are we not fighting enough wars, do we need another?

Note how Hillary Clinton is not talking as a US representative but talks as though a international authority. I can just see the UK having to get involved in this also.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if it wasn’t the US who bombed that ship!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Yeah, right. NK torpedoes a SK ship, but SOMEHOW, it's the US that's causing trouble.

Geez, get a grip.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if it wasn’t the US who bombed that ship!

OMG, it's a FALSE FLAG!!!!!

That makes sense, since there's positively NO history of NK and SK getting into it since the cease fire.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Whats it got to do with America, they should keep their nose out of it. Its a dangerous situation is it not?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Yeah, right. NK torpedoes a SK ship, but SOMEHOW, it's the US that's causing trouble.

Geez, get a grip.

This is not a fact, and america admits that.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Whats it got to do with America, they should keep their nose out of it. Its a dangerous situation is it not?

I dunno, maybe because the SK is our ally, and the US has a ton of Troops there?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
She is a dumb useless waste of skin!

Why does America get involved in everything. The only reason America has any chance in some of these wars is purely down to numbers. They has so many soldiers that they can use and to the government it does not matter if they are killed or not. Without this endless supply of soldiers they would not be worth anything!

Its amazing that americans will keep joining the army in this day and age knowing full well YOUR government doe snot give two hoots about your well fair under this current dictatorship and under the bush regime.

The people of America who are probably good people in general (except the religious one of any faith) dont deserve this at all.

Innocent people are going to die as usual by american hands. They never plan anything properly and just kill everyone hoping they get the bad guys too in the process. America has single handily killed more innocents than any other country during war since the end of the second world war!

If you think these are the ramblings of someone who has never been in combat your are wrong. I was in Northern Ireland in the 90''s and Sierra Leone in 99.

War seems to be the first thought with America and it expects help from other nations to back it up. We should leave America to fight its own dirty wars by itself and then just sit back and watch the dead troops being flown back to the state for burial. I for one will not shed one bit of emotion for any dead soldier from the states anymore. When you signup you do so at your own risk and you chose too. So if you fight an unjust war and die....then so be it! No one cares anymore about the death of US soldiers. Everyone outside of the states thinks its fair and just!

Have you noticed how America just hands out medal to its troops left right and centre so ever soldier has a stack of medals for this and that. No other country just awards medals for nothing. America does it to make there troops think they are special. To get a medal in another countries army you would have to really do something 6 times as special as those soldier in the US. Their medals are worth NOTHING! Americans get something just for turning up!! Its all PR thing. A moral booster.

"Here have a medal for firing your rifle in the right direction....wow you loaded your magazine with the correct bullets..well nearly..here have a medal"

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That skinning of the ship does count as an false flag, since the torpedo is an German made and also since when did markings on a torpedo doesn't cut as evidence?

A flag of a nation which made the torpedo is usually on torpedoes

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S

Gotta agree with you on that point.

Why does America get involved in everything. The only reason America has any chance in some of these wars is purely down to numbers. They has so many soldiers that they can use and to the government it does not matter if they are killed or not. Without this endless supply of soldiers they would not be worth anything!

The US doesn't have an endless supply of troops.

Its amazing that americans will keep joining the army in this day and age knowing full well YOUR government doe snot give two hoots about your well fair under this current dictatorship and under the bush regime.

The US Government has never given a crap for their own troops. Nothing new there. Unfortunately.

Innocent people are going to die as usual by american hands. They never plan anything properly and just kill everyone hoping they get the bad guys too in the process. America has single handily killed more innocents than any other country during war since the end of the second world war!

I notice that "since the end of the Second World War." When did this become the cut off point for things?

If they have, how about backing up that claim with some sources?

If you think these are the ramblings of someone who has never been in combat your are wrong. I was in Northern Ireland in the 90''s and Sierra Leone in 99.

Were you actually fighting? Were you a combat soldier?

War seems to be the first thought with America and it expects help from other nations to back it up. We should leave America to fight its own dirty wars by itself and then just sit back and watch the dead troops being flown back to the state for burial. I for one will not shed one bit of emotion for any dead soldier from the states anymore. When you signup you do so at your own risk and you chose too. So if you fight an unjust war and die....then so be it! No one cares anymore about the death of US soldiers. Everyone outside of the states thinks its fair and just!

Yeah, whatever. Trust me, no one cares about you, either.

Have you noticed how America just hands out medal to its troops left right and centre so ever soldier has a stack of medals for this and that. No other country just awards medals for nothing. America does it to make there troops think they are special. To get a medal in another countries army you would have to really do something 6 times as special as those soldier in the US. Their medals are worth NOTHING! Americans get something just for turning up!! Its all PR thing. A moral booster.

"Here have a medal for firing your rifle in the right direction....wow you loaded your magazine with the correct bullets..well nearly..here have a medal"

Sour grapes?

And what does that have to do with NK/SK relations? Just decided to vent your petty hatred about the US on this thread?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

You will be happy to know that your bigoted, uninformed, hate-filled personality really showed right through with that post.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

C'mon! I just said that very same thing.....just not as concise.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No jealousy here. None, whatsoever.

What are you complaining about, and why? "*sniff, sniff* I never gots me a medal."

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Have you noticed how America just hands out medal to its troops left right and centre so ever soldier has a stack of medals for this and that. No other country just awards medals for nothing. America does it to make there troops think they are special. To get a medal in another countries army you would have to really do something 6 times as special as those soldier in the US.

You mean like these hardcore fighting men?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fe470457c72.jpg[/atsimg]

You mate sound very envious of REAL fighting men.

But then again being from a country that still treats just average people like their "royal" in the 21 century,I can understand your lack of understanding.

Secretary Clinton is doing her job.

Like her or hate her she is doing what she was hired to do.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The people of America who are probably good people in general (except the religious one of any faith) dont deserve this at all.

you mad bro???

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Agreed. Hilary Clinton keeps sticking her nose in and stirring up trouble. I just do not trust her, I always get the impression that she is looking for an excuse to bomb someone , whether its Iran (remember her "blow them off the map" quote) or N.Korea.......KEEP IT SHUT HILARY!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Beware women - remember Margaret Thatcher.

Maybe women are even more dangerous than men.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
We in Australia know that if SK goes down we will go down,
The chinese are the biggest threat to OZ security.
They are the puppet masters of NK , we all know this.
The Korean war , round two is a coming?
Lets pray the USA keeps interested.
The Chinese salvinate over Aussie resources.
And they have enough Chinese living in Australia to back them up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Why should the US stay out if it?
The US is still at a state of war with North Korea, there was only a ceasefire.
The US maintains a military presence in the South at the request of their leadership.
When the North fired upon and destroyed a southern naval unit, they invalidated the ceasefire agreement that exists between themselves, South Korea, and the US.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The U.S. has a very strong interest in keeping South Korea safe and secure. We do not want a war on the Korean Peninsula, it could only cause great problems for us. A Korean war would send the world economy into even worse shape, never mind potentially being ruinous to S. Korean business and industry, which is right now one of the great engines of the world economy. Companies like Samsung and Hyundai are some of the biggest builders worldwide of things like major construction projects, tanker and container ships, never mind electronics, cars and the like.

China wants such a war just as little as we do. While there is a traditional alliance relationship between China and N. Korea, China now does far more trade with S. Korea (like 100x more), and has a deep, vested interest in S. Korea's well being, too. Also, in general, countries don't want major wars fought on or near their borders, as such things can get too ugly and too large too fast and spill over into their territory.

There is a need after a heinous act like this to ratchet up the pressure on N. Korea, but Hillary is not looking to cause them to lash out, nor are we about to either. We're playing a waiting game - waiting for Kim to die or be deposed and then we'll hope that his replacement is willing to open things up and end the madness in that place. We have to hope for the N. Korean equivalent of a Gorbachev, who will bring sanity to the situation.

I don't know how much we know about possible successors there, or if we're trying to apply selective pressure to help one faction or another. Information from that country is so scant it's hard to say, but whatever we may be doing in this regard would be so clandestine, we wouldn't know publicly about it for a very long time.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So the US are going to give North Korea a clear and unmistakable message!

What happens when north Korea turns around and says kiss my ass to the Americans....what then.

Maybe that the plan, maybe this message will be designed specifically to provoke retaliation and therefore open the door for Hilary to ask for an international (not US) response to North Korea. Yep I can see it all turning very nasty!

Dont forget North Korea have nuclear weapons

I think Hillary is a little trouble maker, she talks as though she is an international authority.

Maybe we should load her into the barrel of a gun and blow her out into the middle of the ocean. We could let off fireworks to add illumination and a sense of atmosphere. Hell maybe we could give the lads on the ship some sparklers too :-)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join