It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know other people have written about the fear mongering and the new people that are coming to ATS I am a fairly new poster but have been lurking this sight for years.
Now who’s to say some of these new people haven’t done the same that I have?
I more think that people who read our boards do so from a need to know, understand and to find like minded people, to know that if they come up with the same conclusions on their own as others do and they see the same answer, maybe just maybe they are not the “crazy conspiracy theory guy” that people joke about.
There is strength in numbers, maybe these people understand this and are now joining because they want you or I to see that there are other people out there with similar views. Or maybe they feel the urge to scream out “DOES ANYBODY SEE WHAT’S GOING ON HERE”!!?
Information that will not be shared by the MSM needs to get out somehow, because they certainly aren’t getting the whole job done by themselves. If people stopped watching the crap they spewed, they couldn’t sell “Monster Truck Jam” tickets or “I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter”.
We would all find an alternative source of news where people just want the whole truth and nothing but. So we look and find ATS. Not correct all of the time I personally don’t believe in lizard men or some of the little fringe conspiracy theories, but I do believe that there are people out to keep their fortunes safe and would do anything they could to do so.
So to those who would say these new ATS’ers are fear mongers, I say no they are the Great Awakening part of the world that can no longer turn a blind eye.
I see good things on the horizon, not bad.
Thank you for reading, and I gotta go make more tin foil hats I have guests this coming weekend!

BTW tell your friends about ATS it is a sort of guilty pleasure, and just maybe they’ll like what they read and contribute too.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I see more fear mongering in MSM than I do here.
HERE we take that kinda stuff and tear it apart, dissect it to the core and pull the roots out for all to see.
ATS members can take ANY fear mongering story and reduce it to dust.
New members just need time to adjust to the site as we all did when we were new.The problem isn't new members really, it's mostly members who lack the patience and understanding to help guide those who are new.

new topics

join