It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok, tell me what you all think about this: A couple of years ago, I was going inside my house and I saw this "triangle" flying by overhead at night. It was low enough that if it was a plane, I would have heard something, i.e. about the height of a plane on final approach. Anyways, not only did it not make any noise, but it had four lights; two on the nose and one at each corner.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well there are two possibilities.

1. You saw and actual UFO which all reports describe a triangle shaped object.

2. You saw and highly classified military plane which could be attributed to being a UFO which the top brass probally want.

Only you know what you say you have to make the deduction.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
pic on the following link look familiar???

seekers.100megs6.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The link is dead, somewhat. The picture won't load.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The only time I ever saw an "inidentified flying object" was when it wasn't flying. It was lying inside a fence where "I" shouldn't have been. I went to go get a friend to show her and it was gone? Weird? Also it was quite small maybe big enough for 2 men. A ranger friend of mine told me it was probably an underwater sub type thing the military uses...Who knows? Sure looked like one of those out of Close Encounters to me!

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do a search, or look in the Aircraft forum...

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
No Gazrok that was not it by far. It was saucer shaped like a UFO you see in the movies with lights around it very small though like a 1 or 2 man thing? And like I said it was moved about 3 hours later when I tried to show a friend of mine. It was on a Ranger base in Florida

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crawford

1. You saw and actual UFO which all reports describe a triangle shaped object.

there have been lots of reporting sightings of cylinder and saucer shaped UFOs aswell.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I believe the most rational explanation may be that you saw the TR-3B. A secret government spy plane. Details of this plane can be found on the web or in the aircraft section of this forum.

Chris

join