It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Mosque Overwhelmingly Approved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
A seed of Peace! B.S.!
These people do not want peace! They even tried to cause massive death last Christmas and just last month at Times Square. No wonder they laugh at the Sheeple! They interpret this as a sign of weakness.
And yes, the sheeple are weak.
Baaahhhh, bahhhh, baaahhhh.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Violater1]

I can't believe this post has 3x as many stars as the OP. I am truly starting to to lose faith in humanity. The only thing that keep my faith alive are the minority who understands that we are all humans.

The words, "these people do not want peace" send off warning lights in my head. If you can't differentiate between extremists and regular followers of a religion, then there is nothing I can say to help you. During my time overseas I would say that Americans are intelligent, decent people, but I cannot say that anymore. We have racial, religious and class issues that I must have been blind to years ago. I am not saying we are worse than people of other countries, but we are certainly not better. I fear what Americans would do it they faced the stress that the populations of other nations live with.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Styki]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How about building a Christian church in Mecca? I think that would be a good way to reciprocate. What would be wrong with that? Its a great idea!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join