It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Construction Firm: WTC Destroyed By Controlled Demolition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Top Construction Firm: WTC Destroyed By Controlled Demolition

www.prisonplanet.com

Respected Middle East expert and former BBC presenter Alan Hart has broken his silence on 9/11, by revealing that the world’s most prominent civil engineering company told him directly that the collapse of the twin towers was a controlled demolition.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-5-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Although I find this ironic how the "Middle East" Firm has said this, it is eye opening, and people need to hear this! I find some conspiracies can be baseless, but most of the people who actually research what happened on that horrible day, will find themselves at a cross road. Continuing to reject the obvious, or to except the TRUTH.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

no takers?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't think people are really surprised anymore by yet another confirmation of what has been known for a very long time now.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Old information, but a good confirmation nonetheless. So when is bush going to get charged with a crime? Oh never...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just for the record I should mention that my view on 9/11 is that even if there are clearly 'anomalies' that suggest something 'else' besides just planes was going on (with pentagon and tower), I still don't necessarily believe that this means gov't is the source, and not just better-planning/access-by-bad-guys (and some resultant gov't coverup of that element). I don't know what is real or true about any of it and I don't 'assume' against the US Govt even if the truth is not entirely what the official story is.

But I just want to mention one oddity about something semi-related. Back when the OKC bombing happened, the internet was not super developed then the way it is now. My ex was from Czech so we just happened to get interested in a Czech firm that was highly respected as experts on explosives who were called in to investigate. They said their report and the topic sort of went inaudible, invisible, and they went home and put it (it was in english) on the internet. It basically said that while the fertilizer truck was real (just like the planes were real) that the building was also wired and various other detail I didn't read but my friends found very concerning.

(from Wiki: The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people, destroyed or damaged 324 buildings within a sixteen-block radius, destroyed or burned 86 cars, and shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings.)

Immediately after that Clinton wanted to silence free radio, as allegedly it was Rush's fault someone blew up kids (oh brother). That died quickly but I noticed that "theme" came up again recently in politics did you notice?

It was looking like evidence for this being more than a couple of crazy white boys but those smoldering embers were stomped out pretty quickly. Of course you could say the same about TWA 800. Probably thanks mostly to the internet's development, that wasn't able to happen nearly so easily with 9/11.

RC

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Guess this solidifies what Jesse Ventura has been saying way before this announcement. So, what now say you maggots who criticized Jesse as a wack job....eh?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I cant help but think the govt is some way involved b/c of the 9/11 Commission Investigation (or lack thereof). When you have appointed people on the Commission saying the investigation was a "cover-up" or a "national scandel", and COMPLETELY ignored the WTC 7 collapse, then you have to think what/why are they covering up?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What engineering firm said this? They keep saying "the world's most prominent engineering company [said]" but never state who this is. There's a distinct lack of sourcing in this guy's story that is bothersome.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
I don't think people are really surprised anymore by yet another confirmation of what has been known for a very long time now.

Yes i agree

Look at MP's exspence in the UK and all they had to pay back between them all was £1m and the iran contra where drugs were being sold on the streets of the USA to finance a war.

even when they are caught with there pants down they are allowed to get away with it bacause they own what is termed the legal system or put another way they farmer can do as he want with the sheep.

Watch the financial meltdown they have engineered and reject the amro if offered because it's the same people behind it who pulled the towers down.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm in the Bus Company business. Let me show you how we orchestrate things in my business.

The Bus fare price is based on a study of how much it costs to operate the Public Bus Transportation of passengers. That 'Cost Table' has to be updated every year.

When the Bus Drivers Union demands a raise in salary, that means the costs increase as well. Since both things are related, WE tell the UNION(secretly) to go on strike. As they do it, the city stops(Brazil has the biggest public bus transportation system in the world. Out cities depend on buses a lot).

Why do we ask them to go on strike? To put pressure on City Hall to raise the price of our Bus Fare. That way we can pay the increase in the Drivers´salary.

It´s almost like a micro-conspiracy, if you study all the details of how it is done.

We have also done something else. The Mayor asked us to sue City Hall to demand the Bus Fare increase on court, and then the Mayor would lose on purpose, just to save face and show the people that the judge is ordering him to offer the increase in the Bus Fare and there is nothing he cand o about it.

Am I evil? No. That´s how it works. Politicians are elected because of their charisma and they are afraid of doing anything that is necessary but would cost them VOTES. So, you have to do things like these to get your annual raise in Bus Fare, or you go broke.

Now, if a Bus comprany with 45 buses in the middle of a poor state in Brazil can do it, imagine what the government of the most powerful country in the world would do? I run a bus company. They run wars and spread their military all over the globe...

I see politicians lying all the time. I know they are lying. And peole believe them. Sometimes the people know they are lying, but they do nothing about it. Sometimes the people do something about it, but they dont have enough motivation to keep it going for long. In the end, even the most scumbag politician gets what he wants. I could tell you enough stories I have witnessed and I have witnessed enough to know we are trapped in a system of corruption so bad, that sometimes I dream of the military taking over my country again to start it all over from scratch.

I dont doubt for a second that the puppet masters orchestrated 9/11. Not for a second.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
What engineering firm said this? They keep saying "the world's most prominent engineering company [said]" but never state who this is. There's a distinct lack of sourcing in this guy's story that is bothersome.

Hey you stop that now. Nobody wants to hear reason and logic and we sure as hell don't want to verify any claims that support our conspiracy. You take that dirty talk somewhere else.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's breaking news... The moment that Firm goes public, I'll let you know.

new topics

top topics

join