It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill an Attempt to Sabotage Obama's Presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Given that Haliburton was involved with the Deep Horizon rig shortly before the gusher started and the apparent poor response on Obama's part makes me wonder if there isn't anything more sinister than meets the eye. I will admit that I have been outraged for the past month over the apparent lack of response on Obama's administration but I feel like I might being decieved by powers that be into blaming Obama.

Anyone else think there is more than what we've been told about the circumstances leading up to the Great oil spill?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sooooooo 'someone' 'somehow' trashed that rig - just to make Obama look bad?

The Gulf intentionally polluted beyond redemption - killing off all that LIFE - just to make Obama look bad?

Well, if there's any truth to that at all then someone needs to be shot. And I'm not talkin Obama.

peace

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah and if you question anything that Obama does, they call you a conspiracy theorist...

Hahahahaaha

Dude. Obama LOVES BP. He doesn't care about his presidency anyway, IT'S NOT HIS. He has MASTERS, HE'S A PUPPET.

And he loves the BP spill even more, because then he can blame big oil then try to pass cap and trade, put more tax on the barrel of oil to fund the world government and maybe even ``nationalize`` (which would be BS, in fact the oil corporation would be making an alliance with the US government) the oil industry...

Yeah the WHOLE WORLD is conspiring against the Obama presidency...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

new topics

join