It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quickly!!!! main leak Video!???? !!!!! (CONFIRMED)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
well over 30 days and u dont even now witch leak it is jesus crist
wats wrong with u people?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
do u really think u can see the leak so clearly when the sea is black

for like 400.000 square miles
lmfao

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Live BP Video Looped

For the last near 8 hours, this "live" video feed by BP has been repeating a loop of less than 15 seconds. I document this in the following video:

And I've posted a story about it at pesn.com...

Gulf oil gusher conspiracy cover-up - Was this disaster just an accident, or were other more sinister forces at play in order to further cripple society toward a more manageable population size? BP's "live" feed caught in an obvious short loop shows further evidence of cover-up. (PESN; May 27, 2010)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just captured this - thought it might be interesting for those who want to see a basic idea of how they are going to try and plug the hole

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The live feed certainly looks like a loop to me

time - 7:17 am EDT

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It clearly IS the end of the world for a lot of the creatures that lived there.

We keep talking about sealing the hole. It might just be an 'angelic seal' we need to put on it.

I had heard repeatedly that there were multiple plumes, and 5 holes but all I have seen on the feed was just 1 spewing. This is the first time I've seen the multiples like that.
I flagged the thread.

I know the a lot of our major media lies and covers up and just plain ol out manipulates, and I know BP does too, so this particular thing seems to have been compounded obscurity. BP dragging feet and not making info available, and media not being really ABLE to get it without cooperation, and then parts of the media focusing on other things, until they just couldn't anymore.

At this point, I don't know ANYONE not upset by this.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who put up screen shots.

Could it be these are the first photos we've seen of the base of the thing? With the actual holes? Perhaps the other shots were taken higher up, just showing the plume. It's hard to judge.

They've ruined our beautiful Gulf.

Much more time with this and we are not just going to have to call in the "best minds in the country". We need the "best minds on the planet".

The U.S. is going to have to admit it needs help.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Looks like there is a loop. There are about two minutes of blended frames that look very manipulated and fake, and then it kicks back into the loop. The lack of disclosure here from the government or from BP is what worries me. I'm not yet ready to subscribe to the most sinister theories (population reduction), but clearly this is worse than we have been told, and there is a chance that the so called top kill manouver will make things worse...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
BBC have been showing the same loop all afternoon of that footage, but now they're reporting that someone from the Coast Guard is saying that the mud plug thingy has worked.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They have been looping feed for awhile now ( at least the last three days) ive watched there site. So I wouldn't be convinced they have done anything yet until there is visual proof from the surface of the sea that this has been repaired.
BP will say anything in order to keep people buying there product.
The company is sinister and only looking at profits.
Now they have wasted all this time, how long are they going to spend on the clean up?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree - the live feed looks like its on a short timed loop. The only thing I notice different than early this morning is the variation in color. Their wasting time - Get on with it and do something - now!

My husband just heard on his CB that 17 countries have offered help with the disaster and the US has turned them all down but 2. Sorry can't confirm this perhaps someone else can.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is the stuff that conspiracies are made of. BP has alot of explaining to do.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
pbs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join