It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quickly!!!! main leak Video!???? !!!!! (CONFIRMED)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
im watching this now! wow right on CNN web site live feed!

as for the comment about it gushing more powerful and faster, thats due to the cement they are putting to the pipe the smaller the hole the more pressure will come out @ the end, considering how hi the pressure is now on such a huge pipe i cant even think about how much pressure is gonna be built up inside there, maybe causing the pipe to blow under the sea floor than we are done, time to dig a trench and get to the part of the pipe that isn't all blown to #, and than cap it off there! i really cant see why they cant cap this pipe, we have advanced technology, why don't Obama ask the aliens for a tractor beam to sever the pipe closed like 400 ft below the sea bed. ask for out extraterrestrial help

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
holy crap it just got all messed up under the water whats going on??

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
wouldnt all that pressure just cause the "mud plug" to be forced to the top and out??

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

I belive thats why to be successful the mud and cement needs to be pumped very deep into the well creating a plug several thousond feet long.

Remember the mud/cement mixture is heavier then oil...when I owned a water well drilling company there were synthetic mud mixtures that once pumped down a well would expand plugging the well from the bottom up. We would use this mud in emergencies to plug underwater aquifers from creating huge sink holes.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pretty sure I saw what you were wanting us to see. 5 plumes in a row, right? That is for DAMN sure not what we've been shown for the last month. Looks like they were following the golden rule for situations like this. Lie till you just can't hide it anymore, then blame it on someone else. I am not a religious person, but that prophecy from the bible about life in the ocean dying is starting to hit a little too close to home.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This should fix it!!!! If not theres always duct tape!!!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what it is you guys are trying to establish here? Is it that the media lie you? Well duh! Or is it that the multi billion dollar companies lie to you? Again duh! Or maybe it's that the Government aren't completely honest about everything they say and do? I think you know where this is heading.

Why is the op so exited about the feed. So what it's leaking from the sea and not a pipe. BP lied and........?? What is the supposed expose here? What am I supposed to be blown away by? Maybe in getting cynical in my old age but I'm not seeing why this is so important?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thanks UnitedSatesofFreemasons

OK this is just crazy people, why does everyone keep asking or wondering if we are being lied to. It is obvious now that we are being lied to by BP and all the gov agencies involved. People have been coming forward since this thing started with new, old, and interesting ways to clean this up. TONS of ideas and for almost a month NOTHING was done. We should have sent every one of those inventors and companies with solutions out there trying to clean up whatever they could. This affects us all, why does only BP and the government have control of this issue and why are they not giving everything a try? These are the questions that need to be asked, people.

Like the guy said in the video on one of the other posts in this forum, we should have huge tankers with some kind of hose or something pumping this stuff out at the source. We should be dumping bails of hay out of airplanes and the back of boats all over the gulf soaking this crap up. THEY SHOULD BE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE! and they are doing NOTHING. This tells me that they want this to be BAD. They have an agenda for this and we should be very careful and critical about related issues such as any new legislation for the environment they got screwed on earlier this year.

Or maybe this is payback for the people against the man made global warming theory and they are mad they can't get their carbon credits...hmm

People need to start realizing that they are wasting their time crying and pleading with the government to do something. The truth of the matter is they DO NOT CARE! Period. A government that has no problem killing thousands and thousands of innocent people and jailing people for victimless crimes DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE GULF, WILDLIFE, or the PEOPLE. THEY DO NOT CARE. Neither does BP. There is no excuse for this at all.

GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE ABOLISHED and never allowed to be established in this country ever again. GOVERNMENT has FAILED over and over again. The GOVERNMENT is the sole reason for this disaster and almost every other disaster in history. I just used to believe small government was the way to go but after doing more research into history, law, taxes, and philosophy I have come to the realization that any size of government will eventually just keep growing and end up right where we are now. Our little experiment with government here in America has been a complete and epic failure and proves that no matter how little your government is at the start, it will always end up as a cancerous tumor on society. Anything that supports and has at its core violence should never be allowed to prosper or continue to exist.

End Rant!

Namaste

[edit on 26-5-2010 by kjburto]
Also shouldn't a company have to have done tests and simulations for worst case scenarios like this one. They should have had some kind of plan to deal with this type of thing before they are even allowed to put a pipe in the water.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
im watching this now! wow right on CNN web site live feed!

as for the comment about it gushing more powerful and faster, thats due to the cement they are putting to the pipe the smaller the hole the more pressure will come out @ the end, considering how hi the pressure is now on such a huge pipe i cant even think about how much pressure is gonna be built up inside there, maybe causing the pipe to blow under the sea floor than we are done, time to dig a trench and get to the part of the pipe that isn't all blown to #, and than cap it off there! i really cant see why they cant cap this pipe, we have advanced technology, why don't Obama ask the aliens for a tractor beam to sever the pipe closed like 400 ft below the sea bed. ask for out extraterrestrial help

You are correct, the increase in flow is from the pressure of the mud going into the system. I have a question though, is the light color all mud or is it a combination of oil and mud that they are shooting down there. And if it is mud by itself, then as with any liquid going the least resistance, it wouldn't be able to get into the oil pipe because the pressure in the ocean is alot less than the oil and the mud coming down from the surface. So once it gets into the system, most if not all the mud will be going out the openings to the water. The big venting is from the top of the BOP I believe (they only showed it once last week), and the riser is bent from the top of the BOP and part of the flow is going down the riser to the opening of it on the ocean floor.

Here's an example, have any of you had your tub clogged. You tried to plunge it it doesn't work and you try drano it doesn't work, then you call the plumber. But you don't have to do that, the plunger will work just fine you have to close the openings in order to have a sealed system to allow the water and/or air from the plunger to not escape. So you take off the shower latch that allows you to take a bath instead of a shower. Once done you put a wet rag or something in the hole, once done you use the plunger and start plunging. Right away you will feel that the pressure is greater because it's not leaking from the opening at the shower/bath latch, so all the pressure from the plunger is going to the obstruction instead of the path of least resistance which is out an opening. This is the same thing for the mud in the BOP, how in gods name are they able to get it into the oil well (with it's own pressure pushing up) with nothing to keep the mud pressure in the system. You can see from the system how the mud and oil mix is pushing out at a fast rate, almost like the oil and BOP isn't there.

I hope this work, but I got a strange feeling that this might not work.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man; and every living soul died in the sea.

Rev. Chapt. 16

I dont know but it could be any insight??
If you look at the oil on top of the sea it does look like the color of blood, reddish looking...

Also......
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Rev. Chapt. 8

[edit on 26-5-2010 by hovernator]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hovernator
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man; and every living soul died in the sea.

Rev. Chapt. 16

I dont know but it could be any insight??
If you look at the oil on top of the sea it does look like the color of blood, reddish looking...

Even the hopi prophecies have a similar prophecy:

hopi seventh sign:

"You will hear of the sea turning black and many creatures dying from it."

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You know it seems nearly every thread here always gets linked up to some minipulated prophecy stuff...geuss what, sun comes up the next day everytime....also, this ist the first oil spill, or the worst....and it wont be the last.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d48f4998ee6.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what it looks like now from the live feed.

Looks a little worse than the pipe did eh?

Also, go look at the live feed, CNN Homepage, you'll see a link for it.

Once you're looking at it, or if you've already looked at it... JESUS CHRIST IT'S COMING OUT OF THERE FAST!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
We know its bad but this is really BAD!!!

It apears to be covered up recently with concrete then they placed the cameras on it for the public if thats the case then this was HUGE!!!!

IM NOT PURCHASING ANY BP GAS EVER AGAIN!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
uhhh thats weird. was watching the feed, and it went to some picture of the night sky that looks something like the northern lights?(Dont know how to describe it). This happened after it looked like the oil was coming out with even more intense pressure. This around 12:07 pm central standard time. I know the feed dies sometimes. Just thought it was weird...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by getagripplease

I noticed it too. Did you see the mouse pointer and the little play menu that popped up and someone was controlling?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGKONG

Uhmm... yeah the sun will come up tomorow, the day after... but what about the long run? I thought it had already been confirmed that this IS the largest iol disaster in human history... could be wrong though...

What happened with the oil and methane? arent we looking at something different spraying out of the ocean floor? I believe corvetix? was yellow/orange wasn't it? or is the junk coming out what they are injecting? well at least its having some effect whatever they're doing...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
History repeating itself?

Ixtoc Gulf of Mexico spill 1979

This outlines that in 1979 a spill in the gulf, at 200 ft depth, lasted 10 months having tried ALL of the EXACT SAME methods they have attempted for this latest spill.

Yet this one it at 5000 ft depth, and potentially much bigger in scale.

I imagine a lot of you knew this...? I certainly didn't but thought I should share this video in the hope it will wake a few up like it has me!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by evans]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

How did you get the cnn feed? I get the bollocks message that the service is not available in my area.

CNN.. morons..

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
well over 30 days and u dont even now witch leak it is jesus crist
wats wrong with u people?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join