It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quickly!!!! main leak Video!???? !!!!! (CONFIRMED)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
From what I understand there are somethng like 12 different views of what's going on down there. BP chooses what we see obviously. They aren't going to show the nastier of the angles.
Anyhow, what I find humorous is this disclaimer on Bp's site on the live feed page which is this BP Live Feed

Under the video they have this stated:
" Please be aware, this is a live stream and may freeze or be unavailable from time to time.

Throughout the extended top kill procedure – which may take up to two days to complete - very significant changes in the appearance of the flows at the seabed may be expected. These will not provide a reliable indicator of the overall progress, or success or failure, of the top kill operation as a whole. BP will report on the progress of the operation as appropriate and on its outcome when complete."

Basically what I hear when I read this is - Hey, here's what's going on down there. Don't worry about what you see if/when things go wrong. (Even more so I should say) We'll tell you what to think. Discard what you see. We wouldn't lie to you.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Tragic]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons
so this is it?! see i knew it! YO MODS, GET THIS OUT THERE!!!! and if the slacker mods are to busy with a thread that says its not visable, please flag this up so the people can see what its really ganna be.

I know your excited, but the Mods are far from slackers. They cannot shoot your thread to the front page automatically, so give the ATS team a break.

However, once the members here see this i'm sure it will recieve the necessary flags for it to be seen by all. Just be patient my friend!

-E-

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So in other words the media has been lying to the public yet again on the matter, the oil isnt leaking from the pipe, but something from the seafloor, not surprised.

I think an underwater sea volcano might be causing leaking afterall, since if it was the pipe it would be fixed by now oh btw don't you remember the oil tanker slips? if it was easy to clean oil tankers from the tankers, then why not the pipes?

Think about it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When I was watching cnn this morning they said the top kill has a 30% to 40% success rate to me its not even worth trying with such bad odds. Atleast try a method that is 50% good as it looked this morning to me there is a major risk involved with this process and if it goes wrong could cause a larger amount of mineral release.

S&F FOR YOUR EFFORTS FRIEND in attempting to alert the Earth inhabitors of the deceiving among us all..

[edit on 5/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons
so this is it?! see i knew it! YO MODS, GET THIS OUT THERE!!!! and if the slacker mods are to busy with a thread that says its not visable, please flag this up so the people can see what its really ganna be.

I know your excited, but the Mods are far from slackers. They cannot shoot your thread to the front page automatically, so give the ATS team a break.

However, once the members here see this i'm sure it will recieve the necessary flags for it to be seen by all. Just be patient my friend!

-E-

The reason why i said that is because it was a live feed video, and as it did, ran out, so the people missed it. I was trying to get it out so everyone can see the gushing in action and not just a still shot. The mods are not perfect, and they arnt exempt from ridicule. When the main article is on BP not showing the leak, and i have a video of the main leak...it kinda makes me crazy. All that said. Yes i think the mods are great 90% of the time. Some of the smartest people on ATS.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
GO to youtube they have a live feed as well

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
if your watching the main video press alt view on the left side of the video.... this thing is really gushing

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Heres what I just capture from CNN just now. For those who haven't seen it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is really gushing:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.bp.com...

Its finally up on BPs site!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Check HERE
Bp WAS showing one of the smaller leaks here, but has switched over to the main one. I am guessing that now that the game is up, they will try to make a good show of it by revealing the real one.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey all,

I posted this on a related thread of "videos BP doesn't want you to see, but that thread shifted over to EDIT version and it's gone now. As to the relevance here, the feds (Navy/CIA) does have deep sea capability and why aren't we at least able to watch video from a public source (I think it would have to be declassified) from US inteliigence/Naval assets. Moreover, why aren't we employing those assets as a backup contingency if BP doesn't get this job done?

On the topic of "does the US government have the resources and technology to handle the leak (we should find a better, or accurate word like "blowout") directly, I think we do. If someone has already posted this, sorry for missing all the posts on this thread, but for one, try this:

www-odp.tamu.edu...

Also, various Navy and CIA vessels have been employed with nuclear submarine accidents:

www.navsource.org...

These are examples of older deep sea technology we have had for many years, who knows what's out there now since "full spectrum dominance" has been the coda of the US military.

Also, other companies like Shell have been handling these types of problems for years, and while they're not knights in shining armor, environmentally speaking, why not use them as partners in expertise for filling in what the Navy can't do, or doesn't have experience doing themselves. For that matter, if we hadn't been so belligerent towards Venezuela, we could ask Citgo for help.

Give the top kill a chance today, but after that, we don't need nor can we afford to rely on BP.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
sweet! i bet you this all started when everyone saw the real video behind Boxer at the address. So they released it rite after because it was spreading like wild fire. Really really, for something that is a mile under water and unable for humans to go visually confirme, we the people did an amazing job gettin to the bottom, no pun intended...well kinda

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've been watching the 'alt view' on CNN for about 30 minutes now. Just during this time frame it appears that the pressure / velocity / rate of flow has increased. Has anyone been capturing screen grabs throughout the past hour or so? I can't on this computer.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why this new thread? This is the same topic as the other one?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im watching it right now and all i could see is some kind of machine;
cant even tell what theyre doing;
Im not even sure if its even in the ocean or a swimming pool

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe it is just me, but I keep thinking that the tape is looping.

Also, maybe it is just me, but sometimes I sware I see evil demon faces in the oil.

Kind of like the evil devil face people saw in the world trade center smoke.

I know the mind is kind of wired to see faces, but it is pretty freaky.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by veiledvisitor

I was thinking the same thing. Demons.
Wether that is or not demons, or oil execs, who knows.

Something else I was thinking, could be that the multiple venting could be a result of the top kill operation causing the oil to blow out around the base of the top kill. Like trying to stop gushing champagne, or a garden hose with ones thumb.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't think BP is much interested in us getting to watch the operation in detail. On one hand, I can understand that, given the main focus should be on plugging the blow out, but on the other, this is America in the 21st Century and we have upped the ante on our right to know.

Looking past this operation - and I hope and pray it works! - we should assume that it won't as a default alternative. This thing is beyond belief in it's implications if it's only twice as bad as BP reported and half as bad as the alternative estimates. The long term damage to the gulf and to the east coast, Mexico, Cuba, and other island nations is going to keep on rolling. Getting it stopped now is imperative. Again, our navy has capabilities that aren't being tapped and a lot of the tech came out of naval research that you see here. I'm posting a link to doc from some of that research .

www7440.nrlssc.navy.mil...

and we don't have the capability that BP has?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
They have the live view of the main leak up again:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3027eb64691f.png[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join