Quickly!!!! main leak Video!???? !!!!! (CONFIRMED)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
go to CNN and watch the live feed. Sen Boxer on oil spill. She has not started yet and on the screen i think is the main leak
check it out!!!!!!!cnn.com

[edit on 26-5-2010 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
if anyone is out there please hurry and see this video its a huge amount of oil from a source that i have not seen yet. Hurry before she starts talking and gets in the way! Mods please help me out on this one!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I guess i am too late, cant see it now...

Damn

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not sure if I'm seeing what I'm supposed to. Sorry OP.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The camera is currently focused on some sort of machinery.
Hopefully things will start to progress and get this leak fixed.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
go to the live press conference of Senator Boxer on CNN, there you can see what appears to be a huge leak behind her on the TV.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Thill]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
haha i know i get so excited when i think im on to something. Its still visable. When the video was clear, it shows 5 leaks in a row, which leads me to beleive it is the main leak because the holes are evenly spaced, most likly due to the 5 blow out all mashed up. Sen. Boxer, you can see it clear as day and someone who is a techy please pacture a pic of the screen to show ATS when this ends.

link   
I took a screenshot of what I saw.

Notice the top-left screen.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Davidius]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Davidius]

link   
try this cnn link instead-

www.cnn.com...

Wow!

link   
reply to post by Davidius

That is the wrong live feed . Go to the live feed of the press conference of senator Boxer .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh, okay...so we're looking at the video behind Sen. Boxer? Are we sure this is the main leak or is that what we are trying to figure out. It does seem to be an entirely different point of view. But maybe they have a couple different cameras on the same leak.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Screen Capture of supposed main leak below . You decide .

[Mod Edit - image]

[edit on 26/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's what I captured:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It definatly doesn`t look like the same leak from the pipe that they have been showing,looks more like its coming from the sea floor itself.

great find op

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

yes you did it!!!! thats it! thats what im talking about...never ever seen that yet, its like 5 times the one i have seen... either way i never knew this existed. so its new news to me.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, now Ali Velshi is interviewing someone from BP and they're showing the live feed of the machinery. It would probably be more meaningful if they explained more of what we're looking at. Rick Sanchez is taking over, so expect more hyperbole than information...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is the main well . At the end of the conference the older man (the other speaker-- sorry I am not from the US so I dont know names :] ) asked the lady senator what they are seeing exactly on the TV , she called some dude that started explaining that what they are seeing is the main well , where the main pipe was going in.

So um wtf , why is BP showing a different leak on the leak live feed ?

There has to bee a recording of this conference , if somebody could look it up
? At the very end of the conference (after the questions) you will have the conversation.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know if this is just a fluke but i saw a video with the above image as the thumbnail, so I clicked on it ad it took me to the national weather video. Now all I can find is this...

-E-

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

The conference is finished and the live feed has been shut down , so somebody would have to find a recording of it , your picture is from the standard BP Top Kill live feed .

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join