It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cocoon...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
How much research have you put into kundalini and its symbolism? I am just curious...

I am curious because i have some issues with kundalini energy.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by onequestion]

I try to stay away from any teaching whatsoever. All of the symbology that images that come to me contain the emotional communication as well. So I know what it is showing me and what it means.

It is very sacred, and it applies to my life only. However, there are many truths that people will relate to. All of the questions of my life, are answered before I ask them.

May I ask, what challenges are you facing in regards to the energies?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I hope your message to me provided clarity on your journey. My message has given me clarity on mine. Agreeing has nothing to do with any of it. I don't expect you to chirp like me, I can't chirp like you. Nor do we need to meet in the middle. In fact, we can go on completely different paths all together. No need to fight. All I want is to express what I am experiencing. Be another voice that puts it on record so to speak.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think there are several seperate things going on here.

The idea that everyone manifests their own inner wishes or whatever seems sketchy at best to me. There is so much pain and dissatisfaction in this world; the evidence does not point to a world in which people are living in the way they "really" want to.

However, I firmly believe in the "inner quest," call it what you will...it can be accessed in many ways, through meditation, visualization, astral travel, dreamwork, etc. These things are valid, and the enrich life. To practice them correctly you need an enormous amount of discipline and training. Flitting around between garbled mishmashes of different paths often gets one nowhere (although synchritism is possible).

Finally, all mysticism has to be balanced with hardheaded reality and morality. The Zen master Hyakujo's saying was "No Work, No Food." He used to farm with his students every day, even at the age of eighty.

It's OK -- even laudible -- to have your eyes on the stars, but we've all got to keep our feet on the ground, too,

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I respect and understand what you are saying. I would beware of the quotes of idols.

There can be different interpretations to the word "work". Is it the definition that man has given you? JOB? or is it something else entirely different.

So people tell me that it's too late for all of that. We need to fight the enemy and then everything will be just fine. That has never worked in the history of mankind yet we continue to think like this.

I witnessed a vision, a reality above the spectral range of our 5 senses, and there are only 2 people in a million who understand what I'm saying.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by silent thunder

I respect and understand what you are saying. I would beware of the quotes of idols.

There can be different interpretations to the word "work". Is it the definition that man has given you? JOB? or is it something else entirely different.

So people tell me that it's too late for all of that. We need to fight the enemy and then everything will be just fine. That has never worked in the history of mankind yet we continue to think like this.

I witnessed a vision, a reality above the spectral range of our 5 senses, and there are only 2 people in a million who understand what I'm saying.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

Perhaps your exaggerating a little. Although your vision is your own it does not mean others cannot understand what you are *saying*.

I have seen similar reality describing it in words is speculative at best.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So if I quit my job, become homeless, and post on ATS at the library I will be free and awakened and enlightened? Right... and you didn't answer the previous poster about who provides for you. Obviously your mooching off of someone. Why don't you come back to reality, get a job, and provide for yourself?

Your "allowing" manifestation to happen? The only way something is going to manifest in your life is if you go after it with hard work and determination. NEVER did anyone rise to the top simply sitting on their butts trying to manifest something.

You are choosing to be homeless and hungry, DO NOT put yourself in the same class as the starving, disease ridden children in Africa. I guarantee you they would give anything for a lowly job so they could have a roof over their heads and a bed to sleep on. You will not receive my pity and sympathy for choosing the kind of life your leading.

Me? I own my own ranch and grow/raise 99% of my own food. And when I die I will know I didn't waste my life trying to live in the 4D or 5D or whatever it is people think they are living in these days.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

I think the OP is mistaken about several things, but before you unload too harshly on him/her, remember: It's pretty hard for most people looking to find work these days, even "lowly" jobs. You are correct, he/she is "mooching" off somebody and no, he/she doesn't belong in the same category as starving people in Africa. I don't think many if any are starving these in the US these days.

So I agree this person needs to think a little more realistically. But I think the job situation is very stressful right now and this may be the OP's (perhaps malajusted) response to extreme stress and inability to find work. Let's have a little sympathy for those without work in a day and age where even fast-food managers end up with hundreds of resumes on their desks for every opening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join