It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
double post.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Over the past few years I've noticed those in our society considered to be the social elite, brightest business men, politicians of the highest levels, scholars from the most prestigious learning facilities ect..., doing strange things in society that ultimately can only lead to the demise of a society that thrives on material wealth. In my mind I just couldn't get past why these people who bath in material wealth would be taking actions that ultimately would strip everyone of wealth potentially even themselves. I starting digging deep into my mind to make some sort of sense out of these actions. My first thoughts lead me to the fact that if a person is happy and content than no action is needed. So naturally my next thought was what is making so many of these people so disturbed when they appear to have they've acquired more in life than most. This then took me in a couple of directions. I asked myself what have they really acquired in life and what have they not been able to grasp. I first looked at what they have acquired and realized that everything they have in on way shape or form came from the earth, the dirt. Even the body's that everyone perceives as who they are came from the earth. If you take all that away what would left but energy, the energy that distinguishes each person from the next. I realized then, knowing that these are bright calculating human beings, that they knew something of a scale never seen by of humans today was on its way and so very near near. I say so very near because Ive seen the pace over the last few years hasten exponentially. The sad part for them is that the safety they are trying to build feverishly right now is made from the dirt, the illusion that they've been slaving for all along and it will soon be gone and all that will be left is their bare naked soul with the label of greed stamped all over it for all to see. I'm not sure exactly what will happen to the people of greed but as my eyes have finally opened I do know that all the people here who are feeling it so strong will be swept up in the light. A place of warmth and love. If you can't understand the enlightening in the words that people are writing here, chances are you never will.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

People don't like being pushed out of the comfort zones. The prefer the devil they are familiar with then the unknown so to speak. You have to understand that you can't just preach this to people and expect them to understand unless they are experiencing something similar. Until they do all they know is what their current experience is.

Many of us are seeking what you describe but are not there yet. I myself am also cautious not to have expectations by reading and listening to what others describe. I just try and seek the kingdom within so to speak and find my own path to the universe. Albeit it is reading of others journey's that inspires any of us to seek it ourselves so thank you for sharing.

Don't worry about the nay sayers let them find thier own way.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Only when we can learn to be still, and take only what is given us, will the cycle of birth and death cease. Good luck on your continued search to liberate yourself. I know there are a lot of nay-sayers out there, but they are only thinking in the short term. Sense gratification and the illusion of thr material world has a hold on all of us. Glad to see someone else striving for goals based in the eternal.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

My understanding of psychologists are, they are the biggest hypocrites of us all. If they where to sit down and have the same process of analysis done upon them, another psychologist would say the same things about them as he/she says to others. Anyways, what do I know... Back on topic.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You sound like that guy from the movie 2012, you know, woody harrelson.
I do think something is going to happen in 2012,we just have to wait and see i guess.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What I hear from you is a whole lot of Me, Me, Me. Nothing is said of your loved ones. Why? Sorry, but you sound like one unfortunate self-centered person.

I can't help you.

You are so full of yourself. Re-read your post. You seem to have only yourself in your thoughts. Man must reach out to others to find himself. When he does, he realizes his own insignificance.

Serving others is not slavery. It is your purpose for existance.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hmmm interesting. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 what is it? If you answer correctly I will know who you are. Answer with anything but the correct answer and I will know who you are.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The more freedom you have the more responsibility you have. There is no free ride on this planet. One way or another you are going to have to work whther its for yourself or for someone else. No way around that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can't you cynical minions understand? The man had an epiphany, he touched on a moment of freedom, let him be happy, he's not hurting you.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I don't deny that at all. To assume just because somebody is a student of the mind that they have mastered the mind is a short coming of the person thinking that. I never claimed that I or anybody studying physcology was better than anybody else. Your assumption on that matter only points to your own pre concieved notions of reality.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What do you mean when you say "wake up"? Spiritually? And how does one "remember"? (English is not mu language but I hope you understand my question) Practically, how do I "wake up"?

Hoping for an answer to this question, since I´ve read about this "waking up" in a lot of threads here on ATS.

I, myself, am a spiritual seeker and have been so all my life. But I have not been able to wake up anything. So your thread intersests me.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So, what you are trying to convey in a nutshell is.
Some people have been taking the Blue pill so long they never knew of the Red pill option?
If so, yeah!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I don't deny that at all. To assume just because somebody is a student of the mind that they have mastered the mind is a short coming of the person thinking that. I never claimed that I or anybody studying physcology was better than anybody else. Your assumption on that matter only points to your own pre concieved notions of reality.

hmmm? ok, well i don't think I made any assumptions of you, I was simply making an observation of an "assumption" you were making. I don't want to argue in the least bit as i came here to enjoy others of the same mind state.

ps. again if you analyze your words the way you do others, it is very easy to come to the same conclusion, let's stop talking in circles shall we, lol.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok, that was the most long winded, incoherent babbling of a non-topic Ive ever seen!

Im so amazed that I made it through all of that rambling that I believe I need to take a long walk off a short bridge.

We are all dumber for having read that! Thanks~

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by banegame

I see it like this. There is a government that stands before me holding a gun and a book of laws. There are 100 million ignorant American slaves standing in front of them, looking at me and laughing. In my attempts to understand why they are so against me, I saw that each of the ignorant slave Americans...had a gun poking in their back.

Whoa, thats whats up! I'm going to have to take that line cuz it is so magnificent! thanks bro...

mmm...

, it's a crazy analogy, but that's how I see it.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SPRAWL

You don't find it, it finds you.
So chill out till it gets here.
crack a beer.
In Mother Russia Nirvana finds you!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
"Some try to tell you
thoughts they cannot defend
just what you want to be
you'll be in the end."

-Mood Blues, Nights in White Satin

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII
Ok, that was the most long winded, incoherent babbling of a non-topic Ive ever seen!

Im so amazed that I made it through all of that rambling that I believe I need to take a long walk off a short bridge.

We are all dumber for having read that! Thanks~

Do you usually force yourself to read "long winded, incoherent babbling of a non-topic " threads? I agree, that is amazing. How do you do it, and why?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The sentance structure was a bit off. but it was entertaining.
Although i may not have agreed with all in your rant, that is fine.
It is yours,and it is not mine.
When people say your'e a nut, remember all great men in history were too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join