It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ReLaMiSiDoFaSol

Hello again!

It is a deep experience to understand, our body complex is of this Earth. The earth, provided all the things we are in need of. Just as though it gives us life of our body, we must consume life of the Earth, to live.

If we are going to use what is offered to us, through mother Earth, we should give back a offering of tending to her, caring for her, making sure we dont take more then what we need of her, and dont take from her for greedy reasons. Something I have been trying to work on is not wasting.

Something I read a while back, allowed me to see my connection to Earth....

"The blood which runs in us is born of the blood of our Earthly Mother. Her blood falls from the clouds; leaps from the womb of the earth; babbles in the brooks of the mountains; flows wide in the rivers of the plains; sleeps in the lakes; rages mightily in tempestuous seas. "The air which we breathe is born of the breath of our Earthly Mother. Her breath is azure in the heights of t heavens; soughs in the tops of the mountains; whispers the leaves of the forest; billows over the cornfields; slumbers in the deep valleys, burns hot in the desert. "The hardness of our bones is born of the bones of our Earthly Mother, of the rocks and of the stones. They stand naked to the heavens on the tops of mountains; are as giants that lie sleeping on the sides of the mountains, as idols set in the desert, and are hidden in the deepness of the earth. "The tenderness of our flesh is born of the flesh of our Earthly Mother; whose flesh waxes yellow and red in the fruits of the trees, and nurtures us in the furrows of the fields. "Our bowels are born of the bowels of our Earthly Mother, and are hid from our eyes, like the invisible depths of the earth. "The light of our eyes, the hearing of our ears, both are born of the colors and the sounds of our Earthly Mother; which enclose us about, as the waves of the sea a fish, as the eddying air a bird. "I tell you in very truth, Man is the Son of the Earthly Mother, and from her did the Son of Man receive his whole body, even as the body of the newborn babe is born of the womb of his mother. I tell you truly, you are one with the Earthly Mother; she is in you, and you in her. Of her were you born, in her do you live, and to her shall you return again. Keep, therefore, her laws, for none can live long, neither be happy, but he who honors his Earthly Mother and does her laws. For your breath is her breath; your blood her blood; your bone her bone; your flesh her flesh; your bowels her bowels; your eyes and your ears are her eyes and her ears.

This is from the Gospels of Peace, there is no writing that I take everything it says as a wisdom...but this was one thing in there that I found much wisdom in.

Much love in return to you!
LV

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Alot of feeling in that piece. Really feeling it and like everybody is probably saying on this thread and others. Its a pity that rigorous stupidity is still the strongest resonance in mankind. Then we destroy the earth via the dangerous exploitation of her resources. I know that we are all going to learn from our stupity (at least I hope). What has been amazing me recently about mother earth is the commonly overlooked intellegence of plants. Trees and plants are amazing they transform the suns photon energy into sucrose which then takes the form of this planet. This in itself is beyond human technology and we have so much to learn from our mother Gaia. As we are part of her she is also part of this solar system. Macrocosm/microcosm as above so below and all that jazz. We ourselves like Gaia (Urantia, Maia) call her as you wish, are multi-organisms with bacteria and creepy crawlies inside and out. That piece of writing really bought it all out very beautifully and poetically. Keep resonating the beauty you discover anew each day LeoVirgo! The ride is just begining and people are ready to board a whole new dream... I have great hope that people like you (And there are many) will really make this a beautiful dream. We need to get out into the world and communicate freely without fear of being judged. The way we communicate will be perfected with trial and error and people will hear what they want to... that will start the great ride.

Love
ReSol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ReLaMiSiDoFaSol

I thought you would like that....it resonates with me deeply.

Look forward to sharing many more thoughts and conversing with you in the future!!!

Not sure if I told you already, but I just had to add you as a friend.

All my best to you
LV

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Watch the youtube videos on Howard Storm or read his book, but its more powerful to watch the videos.It will bring you to tears. God is love Jesus is the physical embodiment of God and the Holy spirit are all forms of the one great source of all goodness that emanates through all of us, eternally if we just would open ourselves to it and strive to get closer to our origin. The human race needs to head this message given to us, of loving one another, of living simplicity without anxiety or strife, or greed or malice, vanity or selfishness. either we wake up in the next 200 years or...I dont even wanna think about how hellish it would be. We need to and can wake up! Our creator is so beautiful and kind and loving and hes in all of us, we need to stop hurting and hating eachother and live in peace. Live without greed or destroying this beautiful wonderful earth. Life doesnt need to be hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join