It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
P.S. If anyone wants further insight into what i was talking about, television and consumption numbing peoples minds, have a watch of this video... it gets straight to the point.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The above box link doesn't work, so the URL is:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

Are you trying to tell me that Daniel Boone,George Washington,or the cave men did not
have grocery stores. Even a robot like me knows better than that.
You and I have never had one conversation. You obviously don't know what I do and you
have know idea who I am. But after the unfounded assumptions you just posted I have an
idea of who you are.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami
reply to post by rick1

I would like to ask you, do you think food only comes from a supermarket? Do you think water only comes from a municipal source? Do you think shelter only comes in the form of a various sized 1 or two story homes in an urban or rural area, and attached with a mortgage? You have been led to believe what occurs only two feet in front of you. Its interesting you believe labor gets you the things you need, when in reality, you have never truly worked for what you need. How do you think our ancestors made it before this boom of madness in the recent centuries? You think they labored for a corporation, got their pay, and then hit the local supermarket to grab some food, then paid a water bill for water that is poisoned with lead and fluoride and God know what else?

There's a difference between slave labor, and work. I doubt you have ever worked to plant and grow your own food, build your own shelter, find your own water. But I'm also sure that just sounds so ludicrous to a robot as yourself...

WAKE UP

I dont think the poster you responded to did not understand the grandness of living with nature and nature living with you...the work that nature and humans can do together is the most natural part of 'being'.

I think the point others here are trying to make is that some of these 'enlightened ones' that are telling others this is all happening because the quit their jobs and this helped them get out of the 'slave' position....is that they are living off of others...their food is not food they grew themselves and tended to themselves....their hot water is not coming from a boiling pot over a fire....their idea of 'work' period seems to be non existent in some of these people.

Before we go telling people to quit jobs...we need to let them know...they need a place to grow food...they need some tools to hunt if they desire meat to eat...they need the means and will to work for being able to stay clean, keep their cloths clean, and even materials to sow their cloths...unless they are still going to drip in at walmart a couple times a year and load up on the 'work' of others.

We should be careful to assume that just because someone says they are making it without a job...does not mean they are not in the shelters the taxpayers pay for...or are not taking advantage of someone else that worked hard in their farms that day and are just generous people who like to share....someone said they use a library for their internet...where do they think money to build libraries come from?

Just because someone does not 'work' and is making it....does not mean they are making it in a honest way.

I have been trying to transfer over to more of a honest living then dependent living on the system. This is my second year of truly giving it my best. But I still must rely on the material world for alot of things. Im not attached to it...but I do see the reasons for alot of it and how far it has taking us as a species in some ways.

It is in humans to keep move forward...our ideas of moving forward has been presently tested as our technology experiments...there was nothing wrong with this era...we learned alot about science and how the Universe works...we learned we still know very little. There is no reason to fall back to dark ages. There is no reason to not keep our communications across seas or not keep our cars that allows us to visit family that lives in other states....there are many things that we have that I see no reason to just get rid of.

Its the availability to these things....that needs to change. All people should have excess to clean water, heat, shelter, ways to communication, means to travel, food, ect....there should never be a land that has more then another.

Yes, changes need to be made....but I dont think the majority in this thread is really willing to make a change because Im not sure many of them are ready to work hard. They seem to be more worried about leaving Earth then helping it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick1
reply to post by Enigami

Are you trying to tell me that Daniel Boone,George Washington,or the cave men did not
have grocery stores. Even a robot like me knows better than that.
You and I have never had one conversation. You obviously don't know what I do and you
have know idea who I am. But after the unfounded assumptions you just posted I have an
idea of who you are.

There have always been beings that work harder then others...offering to others what they worked hard for.

But there defiantly were times where it was each man for his own.

Even though man can have a honest living today be growing food ect....it still does not mean that every person who claims 'enlightenement' is living this way.

It does not mean they are not living under anothers roof who does work hard. It does not mean they are not using the food pantrys or eating the food that someone offered then and that this someone did work hard for that food....

Living a life not being attached to the material system is very hard work...and I dont believe that alot of the ones here claiming being awakened and not having to work are still not using the system or are making a honest way of life.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, everyone has to be realistic here...

This IS happeneong as a transition now, and should be a gradual transition.....

You can't just expect people to quit their jobs and starve...

We can share ideas to work towards our future together as people, in realistic ways... start growing things in the kitchen, walk more, learn to sew and knit, build a boat etc, etc, etc,...

As a team...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I agree with you. I think they are still living off the system in many ways. Someone who has left the system completely has accomplished a personal dream. They are at peace.
People here who say they don't live off the system are angry and critical. Their posts are
negative rather than positive. It doesn't make sense. If I had accomplished a life long dream my attitude would be positive,peaceful,and helpful to others.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse
[more
Are you talking about everyone? You want everyone to grow things in their kitchen? You want everyone to knit? I'm not being sarcastic or rude I'm just asking.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I agree with you. I think they are still living off the system in many ways. Someone who has left the system completely has accomplished a personal dream. They are at peace.
People here who say they don't live off the system are angry and critical. Their posts are
negative rather than positive. It doesn't make sense. If I had accomplished a life long dream my attitude would be positive,peaceful,and helpful to others.

You are exactly right. The vibrations of some here are very much still focused on the 'self'. And in the same breath..they say they rid of their ego.

Ego...is something we cant rid of totally, nor want to. For it is something we can nurture to be a healthy tool...it is how we 'know' something.

Someone told me once...a healthy ego is when you can look at life and all of the things that have happened to you...and not hold any anger, regrets, or hate to any of it. The reason is...because you have learned to cherish all the things that have molded you and shaped you to who ever you are today. You have learned to see that the good and bad, happy and sad....taught you who you are and what you want to be. You then dont wish for any of your pasts to of been different...for if it was...that changes then who you are in the 'now'.

To sum it up...when you accept the past for what it is...and cherish it for what it was...you have matured. Taking this to your present, you are more aware of your affect onto others around you, your affect onto the environment and world around you, you see and understand....how every person and moment can influence someone and their future and the being that they are.

Trying to find the light in even the darkest of souls is not so easy...shining your own light and only worrying about your own light...is much easier.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

[more
Are you talking about everyone? You want everyone to grow things in their kitchen? You want everyone to knit? I'm not being sarcastic or rude I'm just asking.

I think she is saying it is a good thing to know how to do things in a natural way...the way the Earth seems to provide for us...and we can use its provisions. It is a good thing to know the basics of sowing, gardening, hunting, ect...

You dont HAVE to live this way...if other ways are provided by others, working hard to make life convenient...but it is good to know the ways of natural living...just in case.

I think that is what was meant..correct me if wrong mellisamouse.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thank you, couldn't have answered better myself.... I was just giving some examples of ways to take babysteps to transition to more independance...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

For what ever reason...the boat idea resonates deeply. It is one of the things we do have that I am so thankful for.

My mother said during her NDE to me...woke right up in the middle of it all and said..I think we need to build another ARK!

I was like

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Well, everyone has to be realistic here...

This IS happeneong as a transition now, and should be a gradual transition.....

You can't just expect people to quit their jobs and starve...

We can share ideas to work towards our future together as people, in realistic ways... start growing things in the kitchen, walk more, learn to sew and knit, build a boat etc, etc, etc,...

As a team...

Soon we won't have the options that you are proposing. The economy is failing, therefore, jobs will be reduced dramatically. You might want to get used to that. Otherwise, your other proposals aren't bad.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Let's see, the OP is nondescript and superficial. He hasn't accomplished anything spiritually or materially. So we, being exposed to this lack of quality 24/7 now celebrate him. And he, feeling validated for expanding on an unintelligent thought, will go through life in the delusion that he is somehow exceptional.

Fifteen years from now, assuming this change in consciousness happens, people will be smart enough to disregard this dilated tripe and the OP will be humbled by a major irony. Then, hopefully, spend the rest of his days elevating his humanity.

Americans praise books like The Great Gatsby and The Catcher in the Rye for the same reasons.

Please, for the love of God, stop doing THIS.

Thanks Oprah.

Someone obviously disturbed you from a great dream. Sorry that you're cranky.

Go back to sleep.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Hello EM....

First let me say...I did receive the blow of energies upon me for hashing out at you directly. I knew I would...before I ever wrote that post, for it is how this all works. The warning signs of my shivers were there...but I still...had to stick up for some of the people here, just as you felt the need to do. It is funny how much we can care for another self...ya know someone can call me names all day long and I dont care...but when I think there is a self that is having issues with facing some things, still very much learning about who they are, and I feel someone has cut them so to speak....this warrior in me wants to stand tall.

No different then the same need you felt to stand tall for the OP.

I know I would receive a blow to my energies for stepping down a level within my nature...but sometimes, this is why we are in these bodies, they are genius little instruments.

I did say that you felt you had wisdom...and I think we all are ignoring the fact that it takes ego to think 'we know anything at all'. To say....we are seeking a difficult path, seeking a unique and often hard to find walkway...surely we are seeking wisdom on that path? Surely. So that use of words....I was picking up more on your vibration of all your postings put together...after I had read them, that was the vibration that stood out to me, the idea that some have found this knowledge, and almost as if the ones who have not a clue...well 'oh well' for them.

I apologize for the smart arse name of mr assension that I wrote....but along with that...what fulled that burst of flame within me to write that...was that you do not see...the true reason for being. I left some very polished pearls in that posts as well...for those that are on the path of serving the self...they will walk right over them and not ever noticed.

My path of seeking ascension was needed...just as though earlier in my life my path of religion was needed. They helped lead me to where I am today...on the path of serving my other selves. If I would not of sought out this entire ascension thing, as you suggested is what you are doing, I would of never saw what I am a part of and how selfish that choice does become.

There comes a time when our unit of selves will be on clearly two paths...way beyond this world. There will be those that chose to live for the self...there will be those that chose to live for others. One path will have to be abandoned for us all to move forward to the next wonder. The path of self will be so drenched in love and light...they will have to leave behind the path of self. So in the end...it is all still OK....but being there are so few here understanding the differences in the two...I am sure hoping we get a few more who see where the Universe truly does need them and truly does release the idea of being a 'self' a 'individual'....as I said, you can try to leave your other selves through ascension, but one day you will have to look back.

People think they are incarnating here just to leave. What is the point. If you are ready for the next level...you did not have to incarnate here to get there.

You incarnate here for your choice. The choice must be made without you having all the knowing within of what is going on. The choice...is made....within your true nature.

If you are seeking the path of ascension (self) this shows a nature in you. If you truly offer yourself back to where it came from (the all) this shows a nature in you. Both are valid, both serve purpose hre right now, and both will serve purpose for the individual/and the all later on as well.

How in the world I got into all of this was out of concern for a poster saying to tap into this other world he had to be without food and water on a empty stomach. My starting on this thread was out of love for another being. He also seemed to struggle very much with not being able to adapt to the world around him....so I worry for all of those that struggle with this...for if they dont get whisked away...and the 'THEY' dont really leave....what will everyone then do?

There are some very fragile people on this thread who have trouble accepting life around them, trouble coping with environments they dont like, trouble that life is not just all peaches and cream. These people are going to crash hard.

None of us are any better then the other was my point in response to you.

My best to all
LV

Much love to you LeoVirgo. My intention has always been the same. By attempting to ascend and learn about myself, I also learn about others and try to support the "greater whole." This is the only thing that is truly important to me. As an individual, I am nothing...but, the only thing that matters is the evolution of the world and the Universe. As I do my part to evolve, the world also evolves, and for me, that is the primary purpose of ascension.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The powers that be cannot stop the universal forces at work. CHANGE, and I mean REAL CHANGE, is coming. Prepare yourself. If you are materialistically minded, I am so, so sorry for you. You will not make it in the new era that is coming.

Praise be to God or the Universe, or whatever you wish to call it.

Absolutely beautiful post. It could not have been said better as far as I'm concerned. I would love to speak with you at greater length about more specific topics.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarGoddess

You could have fooled me SolarGoddess, because everything that you said pretty much has everything to do with spirituality.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Another decrepit cynic talking about ascension, evolution, and love. Buddy, the world seems like a terrible place at times, but it works nonetheless. Stop wishing for the rosey pastures you see in your dreams and make some changes to our shared reality, then I will take you seriously. Just, before you spin to outerspace or circle whatever emotional drain you're in, please stop being so nihilistic. Get religion or something.

I forgot,
Love and Light to all.
It may seem like I'm being mean, but it's really just an illusion created by your ego.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
This message might be hard for some of you to believe, since the reality of your world seems so gloom and dim. Here's the news that I've retrieved from the global conscience of humanity!!

We are becoming free!! Take off your cuffs and the things that bind you through moral and legal obligations. The enemy is killing himself, fighting his own wars. Let him do it! Don't fight for his reasons. They are killing each other at a record clip.

Their wants and their greed, blindness and selfishness are finally clashing with the reality of the divine. They are coming to their cross roads. The final decision. To continue to be a slave, or to give your life in the walk towards your freedom.

It's happening right NOW! The religious people, the atheists and non believers alike are all coming to a cross road where their spirit is screaming for them to wake up and set them free.

I'm on that walk right now. My God this is the scariest thing I've ever done in my life. I remember who I am, I know it sounds crazy, I swear to you I know. I am from Atlantis, I have been here for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. And this morning I received, what i believe, is my final vision of what is actually happening in my life. I am a slave....

A slave to laws, responsibilities, education, greed, despair, negativity and heart brokenness. Victim of a system that demands my labor in return for it's mediocre nourishment. Working for energy and technology that is already free and available.

Damn you for telling me my dreams were a dillusion!!!

You see, I am a broken heart. Millions of you are looking at me right now and saying to yourself "He's too lazy" , "He's not trying hard enough" "He's dumb, an idiot" 'He's a failure" "He deserves what he gets" "He's ignorant"

NO! I am just like you! I just want a chance of life. Why have you asked me to work for my existence? Why did you tell me that I am bound by your laws and your ideas and your systems? It is you that has lied to me in all of my 3rd dimensional lives. YOu've keep me captive to your stimuli and I obeyed. But I have stopped in my tracks and am looking up at the Sun.

You see, the physical effort you make to secure survival is the very effort that is keeping you from your destiny. It's the flesh telling the spirit that 'I will lead the way instead of the part of me that resides in the higher realms".

I talk to him every day, all day. He is a horse and a Bear. He/She is beautiful, I think it is the spirit of Pegasus. Their are so many rainbows above my house. Seriously, there are strange rainbows appearing in the skies above. Perhaps disaster, perhaps not. But I am now secure in the knowledge that I am immortal and my body has been on a cross for 40 years. I am dead but resurrected.

I think I hear the voice of Jesus.......I feel the heat of God.

Free yourself. The tunnel looks dark and hopeless..but trust in what your higher spirit is telling you. Trust not in the lower voice that resonates from fear, hate, selfishness and bitterness.

2012 is happening right now. Close the books, stop working, throw your eyes skyward and realize that you have infinite energy at your disposal NOW. You have unlimited resources NOW, you have freedom NOW, you are in the final steps of this incarnation of the entire Earth.

Do not be scared of the earth quakes, volcanoes and the bleeding of mother earth in the Gulf;. She is well aware of this event and is actually becoming aware that it does not have to be slave to the negative energies that reside on it's surface. She is waking up..and so should you all.

Thanks for the chance to rant. And thanks for accepting me through my episodes of flesh and stupidity.

i feel your pain man... trust me, i really do. i have learned a long time ago that my life was cursed possibly even before i was born. the only question is if it goes beyond that...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join