It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles...with some actual evidence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

is that really your explanation for the complex patterns?

Yes
As he said earlier....

What's an "whatever"? I think people did it. All of it. [edit on 5/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
something about the effects of the microwaves on the green stems...

think about how popcorn pops in the microwave oven!!

it pops the same way by any other means, too - the explosion is related to water but it happens in microwaves because of the waves instead of the heat from frying temperature oil.

-------------------
something for the inexhaustible overly-skeptics:

sure, there ARE CC's that are made with boards and string...
but if you study the pictures provided by the circle groupies, on all the on-line sites devoted to such, enough, and with an open mind, you will be able to see the difference in those made by man's hands and those made by, well, something else less physical in operation.

i looked for some links to pictures but today they are elusive - i'll keep my eyes out, though.

the ones that are man-hand-made don't have the neatly perfect swirling lay-down patterns that the *other* ones have. it doesn't matter the shape or size of the section, the plants are always neatly resolved in their positions without any messiness. the messiness that comes from the man-made ones remind me of cowlicks in little boy's hair.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
here are some links to obviously fake circles:

very bad fake
(scroll a bit down the page to the words "Appearing on April 25th" - right below is the picture)

another obvious fake
unless, of course, the aliens have enough fingers to flip us the bird.

now, here is a link to a exquisitely executed snowflake design that shows the perfect swirling effect that i was talking about:
snowflake CC

notice how each node of the snowflake is patterned exactly as the others, in regard to the laying down of the wheat!
that kind of consistency seems well beyond the time and resources of overnight cereal-crop-artists/vandals!

same thing with this one:
another beauty

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's well know about this characteristic on the Crop field formations. But a remarkable event occurred in 1991 that prove the Extraterrestrial origin of Crop Circles

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I would agree with that there is definable differences from "genuine" and "fake".

without a doubt.

But without proof....physical proof....documented proof....documented by a doctorate proof....it really is just up on the chopping block for debate.
And the burden lies on us...[I hate categorizing myself this way]
..the "believers".

The pool for finding good hard evidence is very small as not a lot of people investigate with scientific scrutiny and most of us donot have CC in our backyards witch leaves us to surf for the info. And even the ones that do investigate with scrutiny...it seems...is still not enough.

I have posted sources that (to me atleast) seem a little more reputable than most although that is up for debate as well. But I think it reallly does not matter how much proof or evidence your really have it is never good enough for some ppl.

I am just trying to raise awareness overall about them, if I succeed, then I have accomplished something.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just noticed this thread is in skunk works WTF.....

How'd that happen as there is nothing but good solid content and debate on this thread

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeh, i'de like to see some dudes with boards cause such physical stress to the plant in such special and specific manners!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Glad to see serious investigative work being done, and good job providing cold hard documentative information!

I have always been interested in the mechanics of how these plants were being affected with energy in the genuine cases, but have focused more on the isotopes of rare earth metals being found in what would be considered impossible quantities at these locations.. very interesting to hear reputable scientists discuss how to get these rare isotopes of rare earths in a laboratory would take many months or years using the best cyclotrons to get these quantities that have been found in many formations...

Good job!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by alienreality]

What a great thread! I have been more and more interested in HAARP and similar facilities as the source of the modern, mathematically-based circles.

The fact that cultural symbols are used and that the rare-earth metals are found seem to be 1) a clear nationalist/globalist set of diverse symbols designed to be familiar and mysterious at the same time and 2) a possible indication that areas with rare earth metals are either present and help the process, or that they are somehow produced or even pulled nearer to the surface of the earth by the electromagnetic forces the HAARP facilities and their counterparts worldwide are able to produce.

I have long suspected that the changes observed in the circles are caused by either sound/radio waves, or by good old Tesla technology, which has been around for most of our modern collective memory.

I am hoping someone with some knowledge can help out here, either to support or debunk this theory.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
People who denounce any possible ET activity on this planet, in any form, fail to give me a response when I say to them: "So, your problem is that you don't believe a more technically advanced race would travel many miles just to perhaps have a fly around, make some complex patterns in our greenery and crops (since that's pretty much all you see from above, right?) or hover and zoom around all over the place, just to have a look? Ridiculous, right?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, so, imagine you live on Mars. What would you say if I told you that, oh, that little silver machine over there driving all over the place, is from that blue dot over there called Earth. This machine fell from the sky on a parachute and has since been remote controlled from a human on Earth in a little room with a TV monitor and joystick. This machine sends back rock samples and various atmospheric readings, plus live video streaming, to those beings on that blue dot"

"Mate, you need to go see a doctor".

I promise, it's true!

So, people shouldn't be so in denial about such stuff. We do it ourselves!!!!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by DB340]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
IIRC will-o'-the-wisp's have been seen close to many of the circles.. ive no idea what this phenomenon is but it might be related to the creation of the circles.

There is much folklore and many names to this phenomenon.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SilverSurfer]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Software_Pyrate

Hi there, I thought you might find a thread of mine I posted a long time ago of interest.

My interest began when viewing hundreds of crop circles put together in a film. I think it had a subconcious effect. I also knew I had seen some of these patterns before.

I finally worked it out, some of these paterns where frequency signatures found in Cymatics. A little searching around I managed to match several examples.

I've posted them a couple of times before, but this was the last time. My views on this subject have changed dramatically from the beginning and still do as I learn more.

In this particular thread I've posted a documenatry with about 4 hours (I think) of interviews with the people who make the formations. Anyone seriously intent on understanding more should take the time to watch all of them as they are all completely different.

For me some crop formations have made me realise some very profound relationships that I'm still unraveling. If they are to be labeled Hoax (a totally inapropriate term) then they have been a hoax that in ways has expanded my consciousness.

They are beautifull, to the people, keep making them. I probably shouldn't encourage people to go and make one. So I won't do that, but if you did you might have a wonderful time!

Hidden Truths About Crop Circles

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
DB340 we don’t go around drawing pretty pictures on Mars.

Pretty CCs ET is messing with us. akamai.mickeys.co.za...

Dumb idea 1.
ET drawing pretty pictures in crops .

Dumb idea 2.
Mother nature (nodes, radiation, under ground anomalies) drawing pretty pictures in crops. Never the same picture in the same field twice.

Dumb idea 3.
Black Opps. Lets demo our secret tech by flattening crops with pretty pictures for the last 30 years. Surrender you Taliban or we’ll draw pretty pictures in your poppy fields!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
DB340 we don’t go around drawing pretty pictures on Mars.

Pretty CCs ET is messing with us. akamai.mickeys.co.za...

Dumb idea 1.
ET drawing pretty pictures in crops .

Dumb idea 2.
Mother nature (nodes, radiation, under ground anomalies) drawing pretty pictures in crops. Never the same picture in the same field twice.

Dumb idea 3.
Black Opps. Lets demo our secret tech by flattening crops with pretty pictures for the last 30 years. Surrender you Taliban or we’ll draw pretty pictures in your poppy fields!

Merely dismissing everybody's views and opinions as "Dumb ideas" is not wise.

As this thread is about "how" and not "who"...

Do you have something more that just a picture of some Crop circles?

Enlighten us with why you think this....and of course back it up.as I have presented my case.
However...in my OP I do not go down the path of "claiming" who is making these. I have merely provided some "actual" evidence with respect to the case I have presented.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DB340

Yes I agree with you 100% Since "Nothing" has been proven yet( as to who )....

Having an open mind is KEY.

Being closed minded and set in your ways unable to process new information is in itself IGNORANT.

Deny ignorance....remember

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Very interesting indeed

As I am on satellite, I godda wait till 2am to watch the circle makers...

Your threads are refreshing as you show multiple angles and views.

Keep on keeping on and always
Spread Awareness

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How about the "ghost" circles...patterns reappearing after the ground has been plowed?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IconoclasticTalamasca
How about the "ghost" circles...patterns reappearing after the ground has been plowed?

Yes I am following that closely.....and there is already a thread about itGhost Crop Circles

Seems a little more than some wood and rope is doing this.
The strange inconsistency's that the "skeps" have a very hard time explaining is adding up each day.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Isn’t it nice that the CC makers do it on our schedule so that people can make money giving tours as here?

www.nccn.net...

For me I’ll believe the confessions of the CC makers over the pseudo scientific studies by self proclaimed scientists any day.

news.bbc.co.uk...

One made in 1996 got more visitors than Stonehenge and the farmer grossed about £30,000 in four weeks by charging a pound a person.

That’s close to $50,000 US. I’d propagate the myth for that kind of money.

www.circlemakers.org...

and

www.metamute.org... ers-Ideal-Home

It’s become part of human nature to believe in things based on nothing more than faith. If an event occurs and all the pieces are not self evident, the missing pieces are explained through mysticism.

Example 1: Why did the car crash?
Answer 1. The driver was texting and ran the stop sign.
Answer 2. It was an accident.

Example 2: Why did a child die in the crash?
Answer 1. The child wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.
Answer 2. The man upstairs wanted the child for his flock.

These mysticisms are instilled in us from childhood. If a five year old child asks an adult the above questions concerning a family member, the answers are likely to be number 2 in both cases.. Therefore the child grows up believing in mystic crapola.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I wonder if you even read the links you use to attempt to debunk! The circles that they have made are crude and sloppy.

But wait, this is what happened to them while they were trying to make a CC!

"Unexplained experiences.

It sounds slightly embarrassing, but I have had a UFO sighting while making circles in Wiltshire.

"It was a classic UFO sighting"

It was a black cigar shape with very fast strobing lights. It appeared on the horizon and slowly arced over us, completely silent. It was a classic UFO sighting in that we didn't know what it was.

I've seen balls of cracking light at the edge of the field, which is slightly unnerving. But what I see most often is flashes of light, as if someone's holding a flashbulb in front of my eyes.

Twice this has happened while we've had journalists with us. One, from The Face, was very sceptical of that side of it. About halfway through making the formation, he came rushing up to me shouting: 'Did you see that flash of light?' He's a believer now."

Also, if you read the ccmakers website they make cc's for commercial purposes, non of which are of discussion here.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
FFS...

IT'S ALL DONE BY BLOKES AFTER AN EVENING DRINKING BEER IN PUBS!

All this crap about joint bends etc. is all easily pushed aside when you see how they make the CC's.

Go on you tube - there are MANY examples of how it's done - chief amongst them is a simple plank of wood, some lengths of rope and pegs and you're away.

Just enjoy them for what they are - pieces of natural art - MANMADE NOT ET!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join