It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles...with some actual evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
A couple of questions if anyone knows the answers:

1. On the magnetic picture, what depth does this go to? Is it relevant? Also what sort of time scale after the original crop circle is the image and are the any more at further intervals? i.e. what is the rate of diminishment of the magnetic reading and does it return in line with the 'full' re-emergence of the crop?

2. When discussing the isotopes found: has the rate of dissipation of these (again forgive my ignorance if they do not diminsih but cannot see a reason why not) been examined to see if they are in line with control samples or portray different characteristics.

Answering no.2
source

Which is far harder to explain.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Good thread OP, thank you for the information.

However for me, when comparing all the evidence, this still falls into "Human Hoax" work.

There are plenty of ways an alien civilization would be doing this work that would no way be confused with Human works, say alter the genes of the plants in the pattern to display a different color instead of bending the plants or transplant whole sections of field from one location to another. If you can travel through space or cross dimensions this would be pretty easy.

So if this is Alien work, they certainly don't care about making sure they get full credit for the message.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Helmkat]

Slow er down there pilgrim...Never once did I suggest WHO is making them.
In fact make it very clear in the opening statement.

edit: in closing statement

Iam merely presenting case studies over the course of 10 years.....
Nothing more...Nothing less.

And also eluded to my "Grand Theory" of the "who" is making them.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just a thought, but one day in years to come when we find out that aliens exist, arent people gonna look back and say we cant believe we didnt think there was something very weird about the crop circles, I mean, could there be anything more obviously and otherworldly. It reminds me of the scene in scary movie, where they parody the film sSigns, Charlie Sheen runs through a field towards the crop circle, and when he sees it it says LAND HERE.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nancy Talbot does try I guess...

Shame she supports such ridiculous people like Robbert Van Den Broeke:

Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?

"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.

This is my favourite, Nancy herself took this one!

UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?

www.bltresearch.com...

[edit on 26/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow that was fascinating....

Do you have any more...

I believe we were talking about the biological aspects of the evidence posted.
No de railing here...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Software_Pyrate

In order to understand what happens to wheat when its trampled you need to get experts familiar with wheat production. Everything you describe as unusual in a crop circle is caused by lodging. Theres no mysterious forces involved simply the wheat gets damaged and tries to repair itself.

Here is a website that explains the effects of lodging and does an excellent job comparing it to crop circles. If you follow there links youll see elongated and blown nodes in there examples as well and this was caused naturally.

INTERNAL PATTERNS IN LODGED WHEAT Beaumont, Alberta, Canada

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Ya ...I guess these are your kind of scientists..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62a8a4aafd60.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You missed the point huh?

Nancy Talbot, the person who runs BLT and accommodated the supposed experiments in your OP also says that this:

Is some sort of alien craft.

It clearly is not, this suggests that the woman is a liar, hoaxer and most probably an idiot.

This is why we should take everything she says and supports with a large pinch of salt.

[edit on 26/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ah, yes. The finding of unexplainable radioisotopes. Since the paper was not published in a peer reviewed journal it loses some weight. But never mind that.

So, in 1991 some samples (from a single crop circle) which were flown over the Atlantic show interesting traces of radioactivity. The Conclusion of the report says:

To test this hypothesis, we hope to perform these same tests on multiple crop circles next summer.
They did that. Guess what?

B. No evidence of anomalous radioactive traces in any of the tested formations.
Source

So some samples from a single circle showed something that was not seen again. But what about those positive samples? There is also the matter of the way the test and control samples were handled...differently.

The sample set under discussion was airmailed. The other (the one with two controls) was packed in a carry-on bag.
The samples and controls were not shipped under the same conditions. Very sloppy but why is this important? Because when materials travel by trans-Atlantic jet they are exposed to cosmic rays. What do cosmic rays do? They cause tiny nuclear reactions. They alter the isotopic properties of materials.

No radioactivity found in situ in any crop circles yet samples which were flown to the US showed traces of radioactivity. Hmmm.

The article is full of holes. Read about it yourself here:
www.ufologie.net...

[edit on 5/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Very informative....but umm...

There saying ....."the wind did it"

I will read further as I have just skimmed the article but I do not see any documentation other than written by Judy Arndt

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So just to be clear...

You think the "whatever" did it and can account for all physical evidence.

That is fine and I welcome your view as well as all others.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What's an "whatever"?
I think people did it. All of it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Let me say agian ppl.

The "who's makin'em" is not what the OP is about.

Its about the evidence at hand.

Discrediting the webmaster does not discredit the evidence...as she was definitely not the only contributor therein.

Discredit the evidence by all means...and I will bow down. But merely making character statements is the same O shi&

Only one person has tried to refute evidence with evidence...That is how the big boys play ladies.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

What's an "whatever"?
I think people did it. All of it.

Ok...I'm gonna say who i think did it too....

I think people did it too....all of it...as well...and never claimed anything else.

But not the way traditional views or ways that are accepted.

I didn't jump on the ET band wagon...not once.

But every body just wants to waste time instead of bringing something to the table.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Showing flaws in the "evidence" is wasting time?
Do you want me to be more specific then? Ok. I think people did it by physically bending the barley down.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Showing flaws in the "evidence" is wasting time?
Do you want me to be more specific then? Ok. I think people did it by physically bending the barley down.

So defensive...did you not read...."and only one person has'....

post above the wasting time one...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate

I will read further as I have just skimmed the article but I do not see any documentation other than written by Judy Arndt

If the wind blows down wheat or a board is used patterns occur just like in crop circles. And if you go further they show you blown nodes and elongated nodes. Now we know how this wheat was damaged. But if you look at the part where they show you the blown nodes and i said these where found in a crop circle people would go wow thats not normal. But guess what it is.

When people look for proof to prove there hypothesis this can lead to bad science.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have always been curious, do they ever make crop circles in corn?
Is it just wheat? Other then ice, what materials have they taken place in?
Thanks!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate

If the wind blows down wheat or a board is used patterns occur just like in crop circles. And if you go further they show you blown nodes and elongated nodes. Now we know how this wheat was damaged. But if you look at the part where they show you the blown nodes and i said these where found in a crop circle people would go wow thats not normal. But guess what it is.

When people look for proof to prove there hypothesis this can lead to bad science.

How do you explain cavity expulsion? or seedling abnormalities? or growth defects during and even the next year's crop???Or verified node "heating" at the point of node elongation.?

All these FACTS which are in the original post are displayed...but you'd have to read it I guess.

The article you provided was written by a photographer. Do you have any Published material by "known" scientists that verifies your claims...

Also, Not once have I mentioned who or what has made these....

My question was HOW....but you'd have to read that too..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I have always been curious, do they ever make crop circles in corn?
Is it just wheat? Other then ice, what materials have they taken place in?
Thanks!

Yes

Largest corn cc

But I do not have any data on that one...

edit: That waas a bad link i tink

Here is a much better one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join