It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall in May!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

It could be, but since Iceland's volcanic eruption, there has not been that much chemtrail. In fact, except for the no-fly order in 2001, it is the lowest spraying I've seen since 1998, the year I noticed the chemtrails. ( Same year we had icy rain that killed all electricity in Québec, during the winter... )

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
In ontario right now it is 35 c.

You americans should come to canada for your summer vacations.

I like to goto the states to cool off and enjoy dismal weather

Just come to Saskatchewan, we had a high of 10 c today, going down to 2 or 3 c tonite. Expecting the same for the rest of the week.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Be glad you don't live here....

news.gather.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Very very hot and humid here in Quebec...

*cries*

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Was really warm in Minnesota today, and is still warm here in northern Iowa right now.... If this is fall in May, I'm lovin' it!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live in Texas,,and we did not really have a spring,right now it is hotter than hades here,almost in the 90s today,kind of abnormal for May,you can definitely feel the change in the weather,when i was growing up you knew when it was winter because it was cold cold now it is nothing when we have 70 degree weather in December

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live in Texas,,and we did not really have a spring,right now it is hotter than hades here,almost in the 90s today,kind of abnormal for May,you can definitely feel the change in the weather,when i was growing up you knew when it was winter because it was cold cold now it is nothing when we have 70 degree weather in December

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OOPs sorry double post

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Up here in Washingtons south king county we've had fall like weather. Even news articles have been titled "Fall in May." Just this month, we've had several winter like wind and rain storms that knocked out the power. It's odd. Most of this month it has been feeling like winter, not summer. The only time I remember that summer is supposed to be around the corner is when I talk to my Texas inlaws, who are suffering through the heat.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Yea it is wierd in SB to... cloudy all the time and i am still wearing a hoody/jacket at night.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I live in Florida and it's been rather average for May, the past May's have been sweltering but this one is average.

I do have a friend who lives out in the mountains of central Washington state who has a sister which lives in the mountains of Idaho. She she said that the weather in Washington state has been very weird too, she said some of the leaves have turned a golden brown and some red and have been falling. I told her she was crazy and laughed, but now I am a little worried.

Also her sister, in Idaho, said they got some snow(about 7") about a week or so back, very strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join