It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall in May!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I know the eastern side of this continent is sweltering hot right now, but here in Oregon, it is still like March! In fact, the leaves are starting to fall again, no joke!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Are you in a drought? Trees will drop leaves if it gets too dry for too long.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Are you in a drought? Trees will drop leaves if it gets too dry for too long.

No, it's been wet.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
heat index: 100 F Providence RI.

i wish it was snowing. oh wait that will be august 6th.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I hope we get a summer this year in Wisconsin.

Last year it was one of the coolest in a long time. We had one month of summer. It was the weirdest summer that I could remember. We do have some nice weather right now. A little humid for my taste.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm in Canada's west coast, maybe one minute tops away from Washington state, and we are warm, maybe in the mid to high 20's C. I think the cherry trees are even producing already.

That must surreal to have leaves falling out already, no? Is it every tree, or a few? Perhaps some kind of insect or pesticide even is in play there.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Kurly
I'm in Canada's west coast, maybe one minute tops away from Washington state, and we are warm, maybe in the mid to high 20's C. I think the cherry trees are even producing already.

That must surreal to have leaves falling out already, no? Is it every tree, or a few? Perhaps some kind of insect or pesticide even is in play there.

It's funny you said that, because when I noticed the leaves, I saw a strange fog that looked just like that. HMMMMM.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am somewhere in canada, On wont mention where, i am seeing what i never thought it would be impossible, leaves falling on the ground during may?

May used be a normal seasonal weather month.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To the OP:

The weather in the Northwest is very strange this year. Live in Oregon near Portland, and I have been up in Central Washington this week.

My friend and I were driving near some mountains the other day, and I told her if I did not know otherwise, I would think it was November, not May. It has been colder at night than it usually would be, and there is still lots of snow on some of the mountains.

You are correct-it is Fall in May! The real question is why is it fall in May? And do we get summer up here, or do we have winter in summer?

amaranth

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Compared to Fall, there really is not that much on the ground. I am pretty irritated that my starts are still too small to be out in the rain as it has been very rainy here, but I am so pleased that our reservoirs are full.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In ontario right now it is 35 c.

You americans should come to canada for your summer vacations.

I like to goto the states to cool off and enjoy dismal weather

link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I know the eastern side of this continent is sweltering hot right now, but here in Oregon, it is still like March! In fact, the leaves are starting to fall again, no joke!

Sounds great, let's trade places.

Here in munich it was so hot yesterday that even my laptop overheated. Summer is basically the worst time of the year for me. I hate the heat, i hate the sun, i hate all those stupid bees and other things flying around (though killing them is kinda fun
)
I can't wait for autumn and winter, altough spring is also good, nice and not too hot.

link   
That's CRAZY that the leaves are turning!! Here in Los Angeles I've been mentioning to people how strange it is that it's been in the 60's and low to mid 70's for the most part recently. They just change the subject and talk about the latest personal drama. That's okay but pay attention, people.

I don't know what this means but something is very weird.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It is definitely the global warming! It only hits one side of the country at a time

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Lol I am right above you in WA, I agree it has been cold (40-50) during the day! The last rain storm blew some leaves off over here as well, but no sign of fall yet. (on the bright side, it looks like a cool summer)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I got word its snowing in Humboldt County Today.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm in eastern Canada and less than 10 days ago, we had leaves falling also. My older sun even pointed to me a street where some trees had their leaves green and red, just like when it's Fall... hm.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In California it has been raining a lot.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
I'm in eastern Canada and less than 10 days ago, we had leaves falling also. My older sun even pointed to me a street where some trees had their leaves green and red, just like when it's Fall... hm.

wtf is going on? chemtrails?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Seriously, It's a hot one, but I'm not complaining.....That's what I do during the cold months lol
Where I am it hit the "feels like" 40c

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join