It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Threatens 14 US Governors With Immediate Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Obama Threatens 14 US Governors With Immediate Arrest

beforeitsnews.com

A chilling report from the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) prepared for Prime Minister Putin warns today that United States President Barack Obama has had served on 14 US Governors National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that if their actions in attempting to form what are called State Defense Forces are not halted they will face “immediate” arrest for the crime of treason.

The use of NSLs in the United States was authorized by the Patriot Act law enacted after the September 11, 2001 attacks and forbids anyone receiving them from even acknowledging their existence, and
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
if true, and we will almost certaintly never know (unless someone on here has some inside sources) then things could get very interesting. There have been suttle signs that Obama is preparing the country for civil unrest. There is plenty of dissent in the populace over several issues including illegal immigration, states rights, bankers, and obamacare. I would think that threatening 14 state governmors with arrest would be an offly bold move.

Obama’s fear of these State Defense Forces, this report says, rests with his not having power over them, and with the bulk of the US Military Forces he does control being stretched to near breaking with the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would leave these State military forces under the control of these Governors in “defacto control” of the United States.

The two US Governors spearheading this rebellion against Obama, this report states, are the Republican opposition party Governors of Minnesota, Tim Pawlenty and Texas, Rick Perry; both of whom have a deep fear their President is destroying their Nation.

Obama, in fearing a revolution against him by the States, this report continues, has moved swiftly against them, including nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in Governor Pawlenty’s Minnesota in what is being described as their State’s largest call up of troops since World War II. Other reports coming from the United States are stating that Obama has also nationalized the National Guard forces in Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, and perhaps Texas too.

Though Obama may have taken from these dissident States their National Guard forces, the Governors of the States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia still have under their sole command their State Defense Forces to go against US Federal forces.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Totally bogus.
It's the most active internet scammer...Sacha Faal!
Disregard please!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

yeah i hadnt noticed till after i posted it but you know what, deny ignorance. this is a conspiracy site after all is it not?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Alabama State Defense Force
Alaska State Defense Force
California State Military Reserve
Georgia State Defense Force
Indiana Guard Reserve
Maryland Defense Force
Massachusetts State Defense Force
Michigan Volunteer Defense Force
Mississippi State Guard
New York Guard
Ohio Military Reserve
Ohio Naval Militia
Oregon State Defense Force
Puerto Rico State Guard
South Carolina State Guard
Tennessee State Guard
Texas State Guard
Texas State Guard Maritime Regiment
Vermont State Guard
Virginia State Defense Force
Washington State Guard

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So is this story real or not?

Ah I am just seeing now at the top of the page its been moved to the hoax section.

A part of me hoped this was real so the real fireworks would kick off.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Just do us all a favor and delete the OP. Denying ignorance includes not willfully spreading obvious trollop such as a Scorcha Faal article.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by OldDragger

yeah i hadnt noticed till after i posted it but you know what, deny ignorance. this is a conspiracy site after all is it not?

Yeah it's a conspiracy site. Does that mean ANYTHING that you read on the internet is worthy and might be true?
NO!
When people say here, "well it's a conspiracy site", about such obvious silliness, what they really are saying is "I'm a knee jerk reactionary! I have no interest in critical thinking and simply believe what I read!"
Deny Ignorance by not breathlessly posting it!!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Umm state defense forces have existed since World War One ... several decades before Obama was even born muchless became president.

They are legal military forces that exist as an adjunct to the state's Army National Guard. Their heyday was during World War Two and the early part of the Cold War but as the prospect of a direct invasion faded by the early 1960s the funding from the state legislative bodies dried up and they withered away into little more then glorified veterans clubs. Most are not combat capable and the majority of their membership is made up of old men.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well I am down with starting new State Defense Forces!!
Who's coming with me!

new topics

top topics

join