It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke New Video from Project Avalon - Humans get off your knees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
David Icke talks with Bill Ryan from Project Avalon about his newly published (May 2010) book: HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES.

Very interesting video, Icke talks about his beliefs about the origins of the moon (among other things) which I found very fascinating, it really gives you something to think about.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy,
Wari

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hmmm...

You know Icke works for THEM right?

Without watching the video, my guess is like the rest of this work, half the video is truth and half is straight up good ol' disinformation.

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

His idiotic beliefs has obviously had an impact on his health, He looks ill and totally worn out.

I used to follow a lot of what David lectures about, but in my honest opinion he kind of went the Alex Jones way. Talk, Talk, Talk and no Action.

None the less though I will watch the Video the full way through and give my honest opinion.

Edit: Nah sorry played about 6 mins of the Video and it just screamed British Alex Jones, full of over hyped beliefs ` with the aim of getting others to follow so he can feed his huge ego. Nothing personal about the guy, I don't think he is illuminati or anything. just a dude who got to attached so his beliefs that he lost control.

The penny will drop when he is on his deathbed no doubt

"If you worry you die! and if you don't worry... you still die"

[edit on 26-5-2010 by IamNow]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

How do you know that he works for THEM?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For one, he original work was in the MSM, dead giveaway.

Two, google David Icke Freemason and you will find a ton of reading material.

Three, what he talks about is a mix of truth and lies, a classic staple in their playbook.

Four, he is mainstream to the conspiracy world. How do you think people like Icke, Alex Jones, etc. get there? They are placed there. They certainly aren't fighting the good fight.

And most importantly above all that, my discerning heart tells me so. I am wrong often but my discernment feels spot on about this.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Hmmm...

You know Icke works for THEM right?

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

I really don't think Icke works for THEM

Two, google David Icke Freemason and you will find a ton of reading material.

And most importantly above all that, my discerning heart tells me so. I am wrong often but my discernment feels spot on about this.

All freemasons are not "bad"
(not saying that Icke is one)

If what Icke says does not resonate with you, let it go. As for me, I resonate with all that was said. Icke does not seem to be working for THEM..
He is trying to wake people up!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wow really? No consideration at all.

You skipped my other points. You don't get to the MSM without selling yourself out.

Since my statements were not good enough, here's the clincher. Montague's "channeled message" says to read Icke's new book.

www.montaguekeen.com...

Sorry to tell you but he is a straight up disinformationist shill.

There are truths in his words so as long as you pull those out and throw away the lies, you will be just fine.

And trust this, the people at the true top of the freemasonry pyramid are "bad".

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You don't get to the MSM without selling yourself out.

MSM
The only time Icke is in the MSM is when he is being made a fool of.

Sorry to tell you but he is a straight up disinformationist shill.

Can you please point out where, in the video, did he put out dis-information?

And trust this, the people at the true top of the freemasonry pyramid are "bad".

What about the people at the bottom of the pyramid?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ike was a footballer pro.injured got offered a job as a football comentator .which he jacked after meeting some ex primeminister.
I know the footie right ,and sports comentaor , only heard he jacked from a birdie.but ike legit,sold everything he dont need now ,hes ready for the shtf ,,true

[edit on 5/26/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The poster below you mentioned what I was talking about. He worked for the MSM as I said earlier.

I did not watch the video as I said. It's hard for me to watch him, he is the British version of Alex Jones imo. I did not say he put out disinformation in this video as I did not watch it.

The people at the bottom of the pyramid are left in the dark. What did you think about the channeled message?

I've said enough here, I'll leave the thread be.

All my best.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

None the less though I will watch the Video the full way through and give my honest opinion.

Edit: Nah sorry played about 6 mins of the Video and it just screamed British Alex Jones, full of over hyped beliefs ` with the aim of getting others to follow so he can feed his huge ego. Nothing personal about the guy..........

[edit on 26-5-2010 by IamNow]

You are hilariously onemind in a strict level of a hyporitical state of mind!

I will be sure to venture away from the rest of your posts!

Please realize.... YOU were formed in an infinite universe that created....
"The Possibility."

If a universe is "infinite," and it created "the possibility..."

Wouldn't it only make sense that these possibilities the universe created
are INFINITE as well???

OPEN UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

reply to post by Universal Light

WHAOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!

My soul has longed for these experiences.

Not only David Icke, but many.... many other experiences.
I think you get my drift.

Note: I don't take things into my life and implant implant them in my belief system.....
Rather, I take "everything" in with a grain of salt and simply ACCEPT
the possibility!

Thanks again for Ickes *NEW video

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach4

Yup probably, and probably not.

All this seeking for Answers/The ultimate truth proved totally useless to me while I still live on this little rock. It only created confusion and complexity taking me away from the mystery and beauty of life.

My mind is more that open, but not open enough to surrender someone else's beliefs. My beliefs, pathway and experience in life are unique to me, I don't want to walk in the footsteps of others.

new topics

top topics

join