It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel-Evil-Sion: A Look At the Evil World of Television.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSer.

I recently came accross these videos on Youtube. I found them a very intresting watch. Some of it is very speculative, it reaches to far at times but a lot of it makes sense. The shapeshifting is very scary mainly due to the reaction of the "shapeshifters", It seems as if they know they are "shifting".

There are 20 videos each about 10 minutes long so its gonna take a while to watch them all.

I'll post the link to the first video then you can follow it from there.

www.youtube.com...

Peace, Now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You are pretty close on the coding of the word.

Television = Tell A Vision

That's why you watch your programs, so you are programmed.

How do you tell a vision? You guessed it....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I cannot even watch the telebox for more than half an hour now, the adverts do my nut in, the news just depresses me. I shall stick to mixing music.

kinda off topic:

But two very good friends of mine have told me that they found a TV behind a wall in Hastings, they were taking off wallpaper an found a secret door, with some kinda old TV behind it, it said made in Hastings (UK) on it. and the first ever TV images were shown in Hastings in 1923 by john logie baird.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, this link should help your thread out a bit.

6 Jewish Companies own 96% of the Worlds Media

Only thing it proves to me is that the TV is used for programming minds.

Also, my thread on Distraction: Entertainment and Us, will help.

It's all used as a well thought out ploy to get people to think elsewhere.
All the while, bigger, more laid-out plans are taking place.

TV = EVIL

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great link!

That many Jews running that amount of media outlets can't be by accident. This got me thinking who runs British media outlet.

This is what I found.

Everyone knows that the BBC is state run but what about ITV and Channel 4?

Well as it turns out ITV is owned by ABC television.

And channel 4 owned by Channel Four Television Corporation which is a statutory corporation.

FIVE (channel 5) is owned by RTL Group which in turn is owned by German media conglomerate Bertelsmann.

I don't know exactly what any of this means yet but i'm gonna find out!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

FIVE (channel 5) is owned by RTL Group which in turn is owned by German media conglomerate Bertelsmann.

Wow I have found some intresting things out about Bertelsmann.

"At first Bertelsmann concentrated on Christian songs and books. In 1851, led by Carl Bertelsmann's son Heinrich, the company began publishing novels. During the following years Bertelsmann expanded steadily. By 1939 the publishing house employed 401 people. During World War II, Bertelsmann was the biggest single producer of Nazi propaganda. Owner Heinrich Mohn and his son Reinhard Mohn were both members of the SS"

en.wikipedia.org...

WOW
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It also turns out Reinhard Mohn is an honorary member of the Club of Rome.

"Mr. Mohn was an honorary member of the Club of Rome. He was also the founder of the Bertelsmann Foundation in 1977."

www.theglobalist.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Great find, my friend!

I've only watched the first video, but that one alone blew me away!
Especially, the Egyptian heiroglyphics that were towards the end. The history of symbols & literature from the past will lead us to understanding the technology that is being used against us today.
One thought to ponder: I wonder if, as the curtain is getting thinner, that's why the government 'forced' us out of analog programming.
Was this technology too weak for cover? Also, take notice of the great push towards 3-D right now. Hmmmm.... coincidence?
The eyelids of the reporter licking her lips was too freaky! It was as if she had a second eyelid she closed before the "human" eyelid since you could see her pupils.
Again, great find.

I look forward to watching the following parts as soon as I can.

Stay vigilant!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm still in the first half of the series - but I must say - EXCELLENT FIND! Whoa! I'm more than suitably impressed by this collection!

Tres Bon!
Thank you!

*edit: Just finished. Some good, strong points throughout - but also I tad bit of disinformation, from my perspective...for example - the vilification of the environmentalist movement.

Now granted, I did kind of snicker when I saw the two teenage "eco-warriors" because back in my day, well - an Eco-Warrior was a bit more, um, "extremist" in their tactics than simply nagging mom to recycle...

But the point is - I thought the hallmark of the reptillian agenda was to use, consume, pave, mechanize and industrialize EVERYTHING on the planet.

I don't understand how the Green Movement is supposed to be of 'Reptilian Design".

Anyone familiar with this or did I mis-read that section of the video?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 5/26/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Yes I know what you mean. This part of the series seems out of place. Perhaps the Reptilians don't want us polluting the planet before they get a chance "Rape and pillage!" it. Althought I doubt it.

Tell me, what did you think of the "shapeshifting"? Computer glitch or something more sinister?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Televi SION, VERY much like ZION.

BOOING!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Tell me, what did you think of the "shapeshifting"? Computer glitch or something more sinister?

Maybe my television/cable setup is too "low tech" and it's simply a matter of having the right HDTV or Dish Provider but I can't say I've ever seen the shapeshifting phenomena on television outside of YouTube videos.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Can somebody please tell me in which video and at approximately what time the shapeshifting occurs. I haven't got the time to sit through a couple of hours of pointlessly-recycled TV & movie clips. Many thanks.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Regarding how the video taps upon the Green Environmental movement.

I believe this is being used as a means for the children to obtain control over their parents.
The mother in the video stated how her children "scream" at her if they see her getting ready to throw away something that could be recycled.

It appears that anything to take away the parents' control is being used as a means to achieving the agenda.

Also, don't forget how the color 'green' is also significant.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Can somebody please tell me in which video and at approximately what time the shapeshifting occurs. I haven't got the time to sit through a couple of hours of pointlessly-recycled TV & movie clips. Many thanks.

What you are asking to see is in each video of the series.
Just take the time to watch the first video to see the shapeshifting & maybe you'll be so inclined to watch the rest of them.

Come on, take the red pill. It only hurts for a little bit.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Come on, take the red pill. It only hurts for a little bit.

With regards to you previous post I guess they could use the "green movement" to turn children against their parents. It kinder reminds me of the orwellian theme of children telling the state about there parents dissent.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Thanks for seeing my point. I wish more people could!
If you, or anyone could, I need someone to take a screenshot of the Drudge Report right now (5.27.10 @ 3:32pm est)

The main headline at the top reads "Did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?" with a close up picture of Obama pointing his finger. (This article is in reference to the Gulf oil gusher)

How "Mr. Rogers" is this!?!

Edit to add time zone.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Afterthought]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I can't help i'm afraid I live in England. We don't get Mr Rogers (Thank God)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Can you access Drudge from England? Your internet is way more censored over there if you aren't able to get to that website.
Here's a link: www.drudgereport.com
I just read what I had posted in reference to the screen shot needed.
'Daddy' is in reference to Obama. I edited my post since I failed to identify this. Silly me.
I never would've noticed this if the videos hadn't contained several examples of how Mr. Rogers makes sexual innuendos. How sick!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Gras-pin at st-raws

top topics

<<   2 >>

join