It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea vs South Korea - a korean point of view

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Kim Jong Il?

I haven't, so perhaps his health is failing and it's his son. I've been working a lot so I'm a little behind on asia lately.

Peace
KJ

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Who benefits from this torpedo attack? We are always lead to believe that things like this just happen when "rogue" countries are involved. Rogue from what? If one investigates the rogue countries or axis of evil countries we find one thing in common: a refusal to belong to the central bank system. One day, sooner or later, they all must join. On their own accord, or by invasion and mass death, it must be so.

Is NK being set up, as it is now their time to join or die? The same for Iran? Iraq resisted the inclusion and fell. If it is now determined that this totally illogical attack is just mad people doing what they do, I fear it is time for NK to fall. Many, many will die, but the system of the central bank must be accomplished and those who resist must come to understand. Politics are not the issue, as the central bank does not care who makes the laws or rules the country, as long as they control the money.

<< 1   >>

join