It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You, USA, Are forbidden to Know!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I tried to post an article yesterday on the Gulf of Mexico Rig attack by North Korea.
I found articles in the EUTimes that say that Obama ordered a news Blackout on the fact that N. Korea torpedoed the rig.

Bear with me. I've been screwed by someone probably NSA by a virus that was attatched to a link that I tried to put in the article. I had stated in the poofed article that 2 days ago I verified every link in the mother article except the one mentioned below. I couldn't find that article with any search imaginable. Blackout MEANS BLACKOUT. Prior to submitting the article I tried one last time...the link worked and as amazed as I was I linked it to my post. I posted the article.

Immediately a new window opened that reported a virus and wanted me to download an anti-virus program...no way...It took me 4 hours to clear the machine...There was even a replacement program for "restore system backup".

The machine is clean now ..I think
I seriously considered letting the matter drop, but you have a right to know!
I will post links if this new thread post goes through.

The article was found as a link to a mother article entitled Obama, Chinese leader Hu escelate war threats over N. Korea. All links work..but I got the virus from the one titled
"US orders Blackout on N. Korea's torpedoing of Gulf of Mexico oil rig"

so I"M pasting it here...thanks to another ATS member for posting it earlier this month.

May 1, 2010
US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.
Most important to understand about this latest attack by North Korea against its South Korean enemy is that under the existing “laws of war” it was a permissible action as they remain in a state of war against each other due to South Korea’s refusal to sign the 1953 Armistice ending the Korean War.
To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean “cargo vessel” Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps “suicide” troops left Cuba’s Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana (Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it “severely deviated” from its intended course for Venezuela’s Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209 kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200 miles).
On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen.
To the reason for North Korea attacking the Deepwater Horizon, these reports say, was to present US President Obama with an “impossible dilemma” prior to the opening of the United Nations Review Conference of the Parties to the Treat on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) set to begin May 3rd in New York.
This “impossible dilemma” facing Obama is indeed real as the decision he is faced with is either to allow the continuation of this massive oil leak catastrophe to continue for months, or immediately stop it by the only known and proven means possible, the detonation of a thermonuclear device.
To whatever decision Obama makes it remains a fact that with each passing hour this environmental catastrophe grows worse. And even though Obama has ordered military SWAT teams to protect other oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico from any further attack, and further ordered that all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico be immediately stopped, this massive oil spill has already reached the shores of America and with high waves and more bad weather forecast the likelihood of it being stopped from destroying thousands of miles of US coastland and wildlife appears unstoppable.
And not just to the environmental catastrophe that is unfolding the only devastation to be wrecked upon the United States and South Korea by this North Korean attack as the economic liabilities associated with this disaster are estimated by these Russian reports to be between $500 Billion to $1.5 Trillion, and which only a declaration of this disaster being an “act of war” would free some the World’s largest corporations from bankruptcy.
Important to note too in all of these events was that this was the second attack by North Korea on its South Korean enemy, and US ally, in a month as we had reported on in our March 28th report titled “Obama Orders ‘Immediate Stand-down’ After Deadly North Korean Attack” and which to date neither the Americans or South Korea have retaliated for and giving one senior North Korean party leader the courage to openly state that the North Korean military took “gratifying revenge” on South Korea.
And for those believing that things couldn’t get worse, they couldn’t be more mistaken as new reports coming from Japanese military sources are stating that North Korea is preparing for new launches of its 1,300 kilometer (807 miles) intermediate range ballistic “Rodong” missile which Russian Space Forces experts state is able to “deploy and detonate” an atomic electromagnetic pulse (EMP) device, and which if detonated high in the atmosphere could effectively destroy the American economy for years, if not decades, to come.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
links are found in this article.

*snip*

warning the link to the Blackout article gave me a virus...hard one to kill and btw it killed my antivirus software...avast..

Mod Edit: Removed malicious link from post. If you know that a link has viruses, please don't post it.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hmmm I use Avast too. As for the virus, you know many on here believe there is no such thing as coincidence, myself included.

Now, I have a few questions if you believe this to be true.

Why would the US suppress this info but push the OS about NK sinking the SK vessel? Isn't war what the NWO wants

Would a torpedo trigger this? Would you torpedo the platform or the actual pipe in the seabed?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yeah, my only question is that if this is true, then ... you know, why? Why hide it? I mean, I could think of a bunch of reasons, but I wouldn't really be certain.

To keep people from panicking?

To figure out the best way to milk this situation for all it is worth?

I'unno. Seems really weird to me.

-----

I mean, like noted above, if they DID let everyone know. The burden would be placed on NK, not BP.

-----

Maybe the administration doesn't want us to appear weak in a time when we've apparently "proven" ourselves to be so much more secure than ever before.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I would do both. Torpedo the platform and pipe. The article states that in the laws of war the platform is a legal target since S. Korea built it and America is an ally of S. Korea.

The mother article states that the Chinese bought $200B of Tbills again to soothe ruffled feathers..remember they werent going to buy any more tbills?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I first saw this thread when my brother sent it to me and it was posted on another forum site.

This article was authored by an individual using the name of Sorcha Faal. After you google and research this author you may decide that you want to remove this thread. Also, I believe that this article has already been labeled as a Hoax even here on ATS.

Check out the thread on ATS from 9/24/07 entitled;

"Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth..."

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is indeed a Sorcha Faal special.

Please review this link and think about wasting your time reading stuff by him/her.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
yup this is most likely a hoax.... back in april when the news was fresh www.whatdoesitmean.com reported on this... its already been debunked even though the article was pretty well built up with sources and al... But the statements taken from the workers on the rig describe a different scenario... I do believe however that the white house ordered a blackout on reporting news on this accident.. to uch is being kept quiet
I do wanna ad that the site I ked does indeed hold some interesting newsarticles updated daily... wether you wanna buy the story's composed by the site owner is your own discretion but the articles are presented by country and I've found that site to sometimes even beat ATS to the punch....
So in my opinion Sorcha Faal is NOT a complete writeoff

[edit on 26-5-2010 by faceoff85]

want the link for this article? www.whatdoesitmean.com...
check the date....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I cant find a source of the article. It lists Europe..not Sorcha Faal..whatever.
You are free to believe what you want. After what I've gone through to get this to your ears I am inclined to believe that it is true.
I just ask that you don't offend my with crap because I really had other things to do than work on my damned computer for 4 hours just because I thought I would post info for the masses.

No good deed goes unpunished ...again

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

You want to believe this tripe, thats up too you. There is the source article though.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I put together a couple things...
#1 Obama's first response Put Swat teams on the other rigs. The sub may have divers with c4.
www.cbsnews.com...

#2 Obama has Nuke scientists sent to the site. The article states that the only way to stop the oil was with a nuke.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

#3 It is feasable that a cargo ship can launch a mini sub and that crazy ass in N. Korea would do it.. and he got reprimanded by China for doing so.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dont worry about it... It'll happen more often... But as i said the site where it was first reported does have its merits.. its just that these reports composed by this Sorcha Faal person are pretty subjective to interpretation

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You have the right to believe whatever you choose and I won't infringe on that right. My brother was just as hard to convince as you seem to be, but again, that's your prerogative.

I didn't name the other forum site because I wasn't sure it was allowed, but I can tell you that about ten minutes of research would have saved you four hours of computer down time.

When in question, always check out the source first!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by faceoff85

I put together a couple things...
#1 Obama's first response Put Swat teams on the other rigs. The sub may have divers with c4.
www.cbsnews.com...

#2 Obama has Nuke scientists sent to the site. The article states that the only way to stop the oil was with a nuke.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

#3 It is feasable that a cargo ship can launch a mini sub and that crazy ass in N. Korea would do it.. and he got reprimanded by China for doing so.

Trust me I completely agree... when I read that report may 1st I didn't post it in a thread cause I'd never done a thread myself but if I had I would have done the same... I was pretty convinced and still am that this theory is HIGHLY plausible.. especially if you take a picture of the rig into account where there is this gaping hole blown in the helipad... but as more evidence emerged over time I kinda felt like its still a possible scenario but not confirmed as of yet...

The scenario I lean towards most at the moment is taken from the statements of those drill-workers... they said that they had contacted BP about that faulty safety-falve before things got out of hand... BP knew about that valve not stopping anything in case of a disaster like we have now... They were not that clear about the cause of the explosion hence my doubt of what could have trigered it... but they made it sound as if something at the rig itself went wrong and there was no outside factor contributing to the explosion

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Thank you for the source.

I don't believe in coincidence either. I fart and there is a nasty smell. No coincidence. I try to report something and am roadblocked and then diverted and get a virus. Don't report this is the message to me.

Screw them..I'll choose

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh btw do you remember the story of chicken little and the sky is falling. Well mabe Sorcha Faal is accurate and you have been inclined to write off a truth due to the source being inaccurate once.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeyondDesign

Obama.

He is the only answer as to why hide it. He is the reason we aren't off in Korea now defending an ally that has been attacked. He is the reason we are in Afganistan protecting the opium fields.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
Oh btw do you remember the story of chicken little and the sky is falling. Well mabe Sorcha Faal is accurate and you have been inclined to write off a truth due to the source being inaccurate once.

I havent set out to debunk sorcha faal but the articles posted are always very controversial and always built up with a mixture of different newsarticles tying into eachother... another thing that is always included isthe following sentence "A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today......" it suggests that this is the main source...

My daily routine consists of checking ATS and the the site I previously linked... every day.... I find that site to at least be very insightfull with the latest news. the main theme of that site pretty much boils down to the end times though...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have read about this and was thinking how could NK get a sub all the way over to the Gulf w/o any detection.... It would be a long trip for a sub.

[edit on 5/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I have read about this and was thinking how could NK get a sub all the way over to the Gulf w/o any detection.... It would be a long trip for a sub.

[edit on 5/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

You should try actually reading the article presented before commenting....

2nd line

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join