It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are opressive.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Some women are oppressive, some others are depressives, still others are impressive and a lot of them obsessive.
Replace women with men and you could say the same again.

Some men a very violent and some are strong and silent, some of them are mad and some are simply bad.
Now replace the men with women and go back to the beginning

Poetry fail

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's sad, it's just sad.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Does anybody of the girls here want to participate in THIS THREAD?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

same goes for men is over the line. It's untill you get the stockholmdisease isn't it? Dis ease, un ease, psychokillers

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
women are abusive, opressive and aggressive to men and children, first of all psychically. In the enviroment of truth they begin to act strange and hold no common sense anymore. Destructive as they act they fear none which is impossible. their sprouts will exagerate which will evolve in chaos. INSANITY all over the world. Insanity in the spectral realms or as has been foretold, the end of the structure of things.

I will give my humble opinion here for whatever it is worth.

Fom a metaphysical standpoint I understand what you are trying to say, but remember this, people choose to play a particular role in life.

Example: If women are oppressive and aggressive, then that is the role they choose, now on the other side someone will have to play the oppressed, do you feel oppressed? if so you chose that role and mindset.

The wonderful thing about our world we currently live in is, if we feel a particular way we have the choice to get off our backsides and do something about it, on the other hand we can also choose to do place all of the blame on other people and play the victim role.

My particular choice in life is that I am responsible my mindset, and if I feel I am being oppressed I take the time to figure out why I am thinking or feeling this way, and in the end 100% of the time, I created it.

Humbling for sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join