It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty Dollars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
God Damnit I just lost twenty dollars. TWENTY FU#KING dollars. l;,lxcc. ,xkcjk,xkj,c xjk,cjk, kj,kj,c Now I can't even go to my friend house to pick him up because I can't afford the F-ing gas money. Damn why the hell does money just disappear like that? I didn't open my waller, I'm 100% positive I didn't spend it...where could it have gone!??! I couldn't have mis-counted because all I had in my wallet was 3 20dollar bills. Does money have a mind of it's own!?!??!?!?!? UGGHH that's like 4 hours of work for me...which brings me to wonder why I get payed so low. Damn it the world sucks!!!DEATH TO ALL!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I know what that feels like. You go out somewhere and next thing you've got feck all money. Plus you can't remember what you spent it on. (Usually books and drink if its me
)

Maybe I should start printing these things

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Some people will cry over anything. Be more careful.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Quit smoking pot and maybe you won't lose your money
And yes you need to find another job if it takes you 4hrs to make 20 bucks.

Pisky those are great I need to make some of my own. LMAO

[Edited on 9-6-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hmm, yeah Spittin Cobra, maybe I'll think about not posting my RANTS in this RANT forum in the future!! As far as smoking pot, I don't smoke pot. Yeah, I work at a movie theatre, 5.25 an hour. It sucks, but remember in Arizona everything costs alot less. Besides, I get all the free movies I want. Here, a movie is about 6.00, or 6.50.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Chill out and take a prozac I was just messin with ya.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is what's always amazed me.... Whenever change falls out of your pocket, it's always the biggest denomination first and foremost... How does that happen???

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
KillerD, was that really such an outlandish reply? It's no like I started yelling at you, or insulting your lack of creative criticism. Anyway, yeah it sucks

new topics

top topics

join