It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost every morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
They came and visited me again...I want to write it down so I remember I usually forget..I don't know what they are aliens/demons our what. I'm thinking aliens...I've always thought they were just a dream or part of my imagination or something but this time was different...I know for sure there real now. I stayed up late and went to bed around 3 am...They usually come around 4, when the morning light just peaks through the window is there most active time. Something about the dmt hitting the typical persons brain the most around those hours. I don't think they are "space" travelers. When they come they just sorta fade into being like jumping from another dimension or something...I definitely don't get the impression they are being teleported here from there space ship or anything. I'm pretty sure they are from another dimension.

I'll be sleeping and since they are physic I can kind of sense when they are around...They beam the image of some kind of weird picture show into my brain....different symbols and such...then turns into a sort of strobe light like pattern...you want to open your eyes to look away from it but you can't they got your brain...that's when it happens, feels like a inverted magnet has been turned on and your chest and your eye lids are made out of metal. The weird strobe light effect some how causes the whole "witch on my chest" phenomenon to where you can't move. I knew they were in my room. I used all my techniques and will power and all's I managed to open was one eye...There were three beings two tall lanky greenish ones and one small brownish one. I was so scared that I wanted to just pretend I was dreaming...I think out of instinct so your brain doesn't override itself. One tall one brushed past my bed, I read his thoughts(or it read mine) something about not touching the flesh. The brown one looked right into my one open eye as if it had no idea what an eye even was....

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Sonfire1986]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What position do you usually sleep?

I sometimes have interesting experiences, but they are nearly exclusively when I sleep on my back. I have no theory as to why this is.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonfire1986
The weird strobe light effect some how causes the whole "witch of my chest" phenomenon to where you can't move.

I am not here to tell you you are nuts (because I 'think' I've been abducted years ago myself in fact, I am pretty certain) but what I do find rather odd is your terminology.

Witch of my chest?

Where did you get that from? I don't believe that is a common phrase. In fact, I've never heard of it before.
I just find it strange that you're using that to describe something which gives me with the impression, you may be (or have been) involved in the occult world. Is this true or are my assumptions way off base?

And you say, every morning. Do you mean that literally? If so, how long has this been going on? How old are you? What is your home-life like? I mean, are you married? Do you live with your parents? Are there others in your household? Do you have pets?

Thanks OP!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonfire1986

When you get the rush, can you feel them take over immediately? I'm guessing the naturally occurring doses differ from the ones taken in

I know what you mean by them coming out of the dimensions, like they can step in and out of time or something!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Im pretty sure he means witch on my chest.

where it feels like someone is sitting on your chest. you can feel pressure holding you down.

I have had a lot of sleep paralysis, and this is what it feels like. i can understand this terminology.

It might be an old phrase, people used to describe it as different creatures, sometimes even the succubus. thats what they believe it used to be, a monster/demon/witch. These days more people believe it to be aliens.

personally i think its, nothing. just your body, tricking you.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Oh. I see.

I learn something new every day and for that, I thank you (still think it's an odd expression to be using in the year 2010 though :lol

If you believe we are a multidimensional universe (which is what I deeply subscribe to) then......sure, we probably do have moments of crossing paths and interacting with 'them'.

And probably more so and will become more often now that we're completing the Precession of the Equinoxes after 26,000 years in the making.

Fascinating times to be alive (again). Just hope I don't reincarnate back here again though

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't know who they are either, but I am sure they are real. I have seen them many times. I know that they will be gone instantly if you call on Jesus to remove them, but at first, I didn't.

One night I woke up & saw an orange, glowing "door" on the wall of the bedroom. I looked at it for almost a minute, trying to think what it could be. Finally, I decided to get up & touch it to see if it was hot, because it was glowing like coals of fire.

As I was getting out of the bed, I looked away from it for a split second, & when I looked back, it was gone. I was wide awake, & there is no doubt in my mind that it was there.

About 10 minutes later, as I was trying to get back to sleep, I realized that there was a blue beam of light coming from outside. I rolled over to look out the window, & there was nothing there. I have no idea what it was.

There are a lot of theories about who these beings are. If you aren't afraid of them, they will allow you to see them more. I used to alternate between being afraid, & being fascinated.

AFIK, they don't come here anymore, because I pray every night for angels to guard the house, keep evil away & stop anything that is not here by the will of God from entering the house.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by tookredpill]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Hi One Moment.

I think the OP is referring to the Old Hag phenomenon:

In some cases, individuals have expressed hallucinations of other people or beings in the room with them while they lay immobilized. In extreme cases, people have reported feeling that someone was sitting on their chest making their breathing difficult and labored. This condition was known as "Old Hag Syndrome" and has been documented in a variety of cultures over thousands of years.

Source

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That's interesting about the "Old Hag Syndrome", but I was never paralyzed when I saw & felt them. I have actually sat up in the bed & looked at them as they were leaving.

My husband has also seen them, & occasionally, he has woke up fighting them. He says that he has felt hands trying to hold him down.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis, pretty cut and dry. Hypnagogic hallucinations. Your 1st move should be to have a sleep study done to rule that out before moving on to paranormal explanations. But until you eliminate the more likely scenarios it's unlikely you'll have a lot of credibility with the claim.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

can you imagine, going into a sleep clinic.

ok we are all ready mr sonfire, just lay down and try to get some sleep.

3hrs33mins later woah wait wtf is that on his chest!!

Oh btw op do you keep waking up at 3.30am exactly too?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sonfire1986 I really do wish you would post a little bit more in this thread to give us a little bit more feedback on what people have been saying and on what was happening to you exactly when this was occurring such as before and after for example, what position was you sleeping in? and how long did this occur for? but from what you gave it sounds alot like a hallucination which would be common with Old Hag Syndrome AKA sleep paralysis particularly in Hallucinatory sleep paralysis. (HSP)

Also see external source below

It's something I’ve experienced myself so I know how real and frightening it can seem and I fully understand why someone would refuse to believe it to not be real in the first place but I really do think you should take advice from posters above (particularly DrJay1975's post) and pursue it further but in a more scientific rather than paranormal nature.

Old Hag Syndrome:

Victims of "Old Hag Syndrome" awake to find that they cannot move, even though they can see, hear, feel and smell. There is sometimes the feeling of a great weight on the chest and the sense that there is a sinister or evil presence in the room. And like the above reader, they are often quite frightened about what is happening to them. The name of the phenomenon comes from the superstitious belief that a witch - or an old hag - sits or "rides" the chest of the victims, rendering them immobile.

Although that explanation isn't taken very seriously nowadays, the perplexing and often very frightening nature of the phenomenon leads many people to believe that there are supernatural forces at work - ghosts or demons. The experience is so frightening because the victims, although paralyzed, seem to have full use of their senses.

In fact, it is often accompanied by strange smells, the sound of approaching footsteps, apparitions of weird shadows or glowing eyes, and the oppressive weight on the chest, making breathing difficult if not impossible. All of the body's senses are telling the victims that something real and unusual is happening to them. Rather than ghosts or demons, however, there is probably a scientific explanation: "sleep paralysis" or SP (sometimes ISP for "isolated sleep paralysis").
(Source)

Also it may be a good idea to see these links below.....

Types of Sleep Paralysis
Types of Sleep Disorders - Sleep Paralysis
Night Terrors Resource Center

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Rising Against]

new topics

top topics

join