It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 & 11 Year Old Boys Convicted Of Rape, Despite Victim Admitting To Lying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
You can be classed a sex offender in uk, for never looking at females and never wanting to even be in contact with them.

They just make it all up.

These things are looney, and they can just make up anyone is a sex offender, just being alive is enough for some females to make it up.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
One can't know exactly what went on,

But clearly there is no demonstrateable evidence of assault.

This is what happens when DA's & their communities go on a crusade of 'defending virtue'.
They become monsters in the process, because they are mindless morons,
hardly worthy of being called members of an intelligent species.

If you are so desperate to prove your virtue, beware you do not instead prove positively you are a monster instead.

These are the problems of hearsay & superstition dogma, there need be any actual evidence of either.

it is like going on a 'war on terrorism' into a country without any terrorists, over imaginary things.

People are clearly crazy, especially those dangerous self-righteous 'pillars of the community'.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by slank]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
People are clearly crazy, especially those dangerous self-righteous 'pillars of the community'.

So true, people are off there rocker as a whole. They can just make up anything, and even if you never liked females in your life, and would even look at them, english would call you a sex offender. I do not know what society that is, but loons springs to mind.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I am so glad i buy 'loon immunity' in the extra large economy sized packages.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
I am so glad i buy 'loon immunity' in the extra large economy sized packages.
Where do you buy that, name of store & location please, because I coild certainly use some loon immunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join