It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Is Not Dumb so why ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No one could ever accuse Israel nationals or their representatives via international zionism of being stupid.
Therefore the complete uncharacteristic balls up of an asssasination of a pro Palestinian rep/official involving the forging of multiple passports from several allied nations, ( an act fully exposed via video ect) must have conspiracy folowers salvanating?
Several nations have expresed their public anger at Israel, is this real?
If it is ....the question must be asked ....Is this a deliberate dumb asp escapade?
Why you ask?
Well to provoke an anti Isreal stance amongst certain nations.
Why....you ask?
Because it gives the excuse for Israel to pursue war against the west.
Why...you ask?
Because thats how it is written and the east will prevail ie Russia. China, and Israel.
Is this correct?
Look and see, N. korea v S,korea its all about to go down?
Israel stupid? no no no....so are we....mmmm.... whatever.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Why you ask?
Why....you ask?

wow, I am working on research for a new ATS thread
that corroborates this very theory

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Don`t believe the hype .... or your own hype,especially if you are Mossad . Things can and invariable do go wrong . Mossad does not have a flawless record.
A further example ....

In 1997, in Jordan, Israeli assassins tried, but failed, to kill Hamas political bureau director, Khalid Mishal.
One of the killers was to inject poison into the target’s ear. They succeeded in squirting the poison into his ear but a scuffle ensued between Khalids bodyguards and the assassins posing as Canadian tourists .
Long story short ..... some of the "tourists" who fled the scene where seen entering the Israeli embassy.
Having such a covert operation take place in their country peeved the Jordanians off no end,though they apparently had little time for Khalid or Hamas ........ pressure was applied via the U.S.
The antidote was supplied by the Israelis and the then Israeli P.M , Netanyahu apologised in person to the king of Jordan .

[edit on 26-5-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Why you ask?
Why....you ask?

wow, I am working on research for a new ATS thread
that corroborates this very theory

Well I have read your new thread and whilst you have presented copious sentences ,it appears as anti Jewish clap trap?
Iam not anti...jewish or anti...semitic, nor anti Israel, my thread is a valid observational piece , that presents a logical reasoning.
Iam probably wrong as hs been pointed out to me in this thread already.
Your thread is blaming Jews for almost everything , so if you are being serious I suggest you take a reality pill.
This thread is anti Isreal actions on this subject of asssasinations.
I suspect you have tried disingenuosly to tie my "anti Israel action" tied to a specific event with your general anti Jew rant.
Racism is evil, any form of it?
ANTI Zionism is a valid political stance.

top topics

join