It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conklin Dairy Farms Video Shows Dairy Cows Being Violently Abused, Says Mercy For Animals (VIDEO)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I love to eat meat. I also would love to see these clowns get life in prison. Cruelty to animals is wrong, even if they do taste good.

Druidae

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All I can say is that was sad! It's a reflection on how evil and cruel human beings can be. I too couldn't watch the entire video.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is a childish act.

If you know what I mean.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe it is.....

that these 'industrial farms' are just as dehumanizing to people.....

as they are to animals.

Maybe they are so unnatural as to be a breeding ground for pestilence and evil.

MBF

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This looks awful staged to me. The farm owner would NOT do that to the cows and if they knew the employees were doing that, they would be fired.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What's even worse is that after these "things" get fired they'll apply to the academy and end up as policemen somewhere.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nothing staged about it at all. The people on the video have been arrested. This is all over the news here in Ohio where it happened. Many local dairies have canceled their orders with this farm.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Nothing staged about it at all. The people on the video have been arrested. This is all over the news here in Ohio where it happened. Many local dairies have canceled their orders with this farm.

Zerotime.....

Thanks for confirming that

Like I said, I heard it on the Sydney news a few hours ago, but I hadn't been able to confirm it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Columbus Dispatch - Columbus Ohio Newspaper

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That is just disheartening. A man down the street used to own a milk farm and he would take us out there as kids and actually let us ride Bessie (his oldest cow). They were the most gentle creatures. I remember bringing them carrots and cabbage to be eaten from my hands. Just sad. Reports like these come more often huh.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Many local dairies have canceled their orders with this farm.

Since the animal cruelty laws are so weak in Ohio, thats probably the best thing that can be done in this case. Drive the owner into bankruptcy and get him out of the dairy business altogether.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

This bothers me because of how defenseless an animal is. They're not wild; they're tamed and bred to serve humans, and are reliant on our good will. Not as bad, but the same as, a human child being abused.

Though PETA can screw themselves for becoming an anti-human advocacy group.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by carewemust

14 years for kicking a dog? That is way way overboard, reactionary and stupid. Are you sure it want 14 months?

One has to watch around animals these days....someone is always watching...trying to build a case...heck you would get less time if your precious dog killed someone.

My apologies LogaRock. I got the story completely wrong. The dog urinated
in a neighbor's yard. That neighbor came outside and killed the dog's owner..
not the dog itself.

Ref: cbs2chicago.com...

-cwm

[edit on 26-5-2010 by carewemust]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
this has to be some of the dumbest, sickest, garbage I have ever wasted time watching. makes me sick. It makes me confused. It is bad to see the guys in the video do this to the animals, however would it be wrong to tie them to a gate and beat the teeth out of their brainless skulls, stomp on their privates until they are unusable. is that wrong? would that make me as sick as them?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I dont think it is wrong to have that emotional reaction in the short run. I kind of think it is a natural reaction. It would be wrong if after you had a chance to calm down, and get your emotions under control if you could still in a cold blooded way go through with it.

I think there is a reason "crimes of passion" receive different sentences. In the heat of the moment, when you are seeing stuff like that, another part of you kind of rises up and reacts. I think it is a good, human reaction to have a strong reaction to cruelty.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Karma may have it they come back as cows in another incarnation, but I do not wish it upon them, I just wish we could spare all animals hurt and agony.
It is so sad for words.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well I signed My John Handcock Googolplex on that, that was sick, have to go to that site to sign partition against those people.
It reminded me of like the Nazi's, to be so cruel, plus made me want to hurt these people, two wrongs don't make it right.
Eat em, make shoes out em, but don't be mean and cruel to them, dang one more reson to be vegan/cereal killer, V is mine.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What's really scary is that this guy used to be a cop and in college his major was criminal justice. No offense to any cops, but can you imagine this guy being a cop? Makes you wonder.

I found this on his myspace page.

I used to be in the Army but got out and then worked for the Atlanta Pd but left that I have had a few different jobs nothing to exciting except riding bulls.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by virraszto]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I could only stomache about 30 seconds of that video. This is one of those times that keeping the ATS profanity rules seems almost impossible.

I don't see the reasoning behind all this, except each one of the idiots who were shown abusing the animals in this video were probably one of those kids who'd get a live feeding rat only to torture it, or torture the family pet.

Sick idiots, hope they get what's coming to them. Wow, so hard to not toss out colorful metaphors left and right here. Just sickening.

FK

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If this was in india these men would have been jailed or killed. Indians don't eat beef and cows are sacred there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join