It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conklin Dairy Farms Video Shows Dairy Cows Being Violently Abused, Says Mercy For Animals (VIDEO)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

If they don't have any legal protection "whatsoever" then why are Gregg & friends in serious legal trouble??

On the flip side, they aren't facing enough trouble. A pitchfork to the face and nose, repeatedly, to a caged animal that has where to turn or move?

It should also be noted that these are dairy cows. It's not like they turn a year old and get the spike thru the skull anyways, so this takes away from some of the counter arguments.

Yeah most of us eat meat, and drink milk, eggs, etc, but that doesn't mean they can't have decent lives while they are here for what it's worth. Much like most chicken come from FACTORIES where the birds never even see the sunlight their entire lives.

Does this mean we should thrash and scream at meat eaters? No.

Why does this always turn into a vegetarian propaganda issue? They frame it into either buy meat from these people and feel GUILTY, or don't eat ANY meat. There's most always a third option: raise your own meat: chickens, rabbits, little quails, goat, crayfish, etc.

You can give them a good life, and then eat them. Besides if you don't have the cahones to kill your own meat then perhaps you shouldn't be eating it as the vegetarians say.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

That makes me sick. How the # can you harm a calf while it is restrained and defenseless? They should have cameras in all of these facilities to monitor the treatment of animals.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
that is low level abuse when compared to other videos ive watched, everyones gonna get wot they deserve, it doesnt matter who believes in god and who doesnt, if he does exist earth is a good place to see wot people do when they think others arent watching.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i like my beef tenderized with a good amount of horror and terror when its killed for my dinner. the slower and evil the death the better it taste when i sink my teeth into it.

just remember when we run out of food, how do you like your human?

soaked in rum? salted? smoked?

enjoy.

i have heard vegetarians are mighty tastey.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join