It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conklin Dairy Farms Video Shows Dairy Cows Being Violently Abused, Says Mercy For Animals (VIDEO)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As difficult as it is to watch the video (I am seriously sick to my stomach from it), I feel that it is important to get the word out. I have posted a link to the article and the video on my Facebook page to help spread the word.

I don't do diary but I have a lot of friends and family that do. Hopefully now when they pour that cold glass of milk, they'll savor it even more then they did before.

The images in the video are now branded into my brain.

Toni

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be something if all the Animal lovers on ATS band together and start a dedicated thread with the aim of even in a small way helping to stop cruelty to Animals?

True blue people could we via the internet make a difference to those we love but cannot currently help or rescue?
It would be a beautiful thing to save even one creature from suffering?
We cant just keep on turning away?
I would for one join if someone experienced and true could organise it.
Why not?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Wouldnt it be something if all the Animal lovers on ATS band together and start a dedicated thread with the aim of even in a small way helping to stop cruelty to Animals?

If it were something like we flood the local PD or company with phone calls, emails, and such when there's an injustice I could see myself helping out with that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truekn

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

If it were something like we flood the local PD or company with phone calls, emails, and such when there's an injustice I could see myself helping out with that.

Thats wahat a dedicated thread could organise with true ATS members involved with their hearts, we need someone who has experience /time/dedication to put it all in place though,a leader of sorts who is a genuine Animal Lover and who weeps for their suffering.
I would be many of the helpers but we need someone with talent in organising and a person who wont allow it to be a 5 minute wonder.
A mod would be an ideal candidate?
Is there a mod who could facilitate and be willing?
This is something positive for all whose heart is tender for those spirits inside a defenseless body.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I understand your inability to fathom why the camera man would just stand by and watch, but the simple fact is that he's playing the long game. You want to stop one cow from being abused, punch the abuser in the face. You want to stop all the animals on the farm from being abused for good, film the acts in their horrendous entirety and get the farm shut down and the farmer arrested for cruelty to animals. He was being smart, not cruel. It's a matter of thinking before you act.

Yeah I get the whole long run thing, but to me that's called a business. These activist thrive on animals getting the crap beat out of them. It's what they live for.

To me animal cruelty is not a business, it's not my livelihood, I don't make a buck by filming some guy smother a baby cow.

To me it's wrong, I see it, I put a stop to it right then and there. There is no long run, no bigger picture, no sacrifice for the majority. You hurt a cow like that in front of me and you get my boot up your arse, plain and simple.

I mean how many more of these video are going to be filmed before people start realising that animal cruelty happens with or with out the secret filming.

But trust me if your fellow man starts bunching you HARD, I mean REALLY DOUBLE-DAMNED HARD in the nose animals might be treated better.

You toss a guy in jail for touting a baby cow there will be many more to resume his place torturing a baby cow, But if you teach that very same man not to torture baby cows in the future.....well then you have gained yourself a good form worker.

I simply cannot understand the mindset of a person who can do this. Why do it? What could you possibly get out of it?

The guy is obviously a sadist, he enjoys watching things sufer. I will ad tho that he did say he did much worse if the animal was drugged and did not feel pain. But still a sadist. there are many more people in the world like that tossing them all in jail will do nothing.

I am not a veggie and strongly believe in eating meat as an evolutionary nutritional requirement (plus, I like the taste), but at least give the animal the honour of a quick and as dignified as possible a death and waste as little of it as possible.

Exactly.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I dunno what I’d do kill the guy or film but, sometimes it is best to get the evidence you need and springboard dewshes like that into the media.

Why? There are millions of these guys in the world. There are millions of farms in the world where stuff like this happens. What is filming and tossing some guy out going to do? Has it done anything in the past?

IMO the guy who filed this and just let it happen is as sick as the guy doing it.

These activist might start out caring about animals but eventually their vision shifts into capturing an punishing animal abusers Vs stopping animal cruelty.

These activist become Animal abusers abusers, they become what they hate and only live to inflict punishments on those who abuse animals.

I want that guy who did that to that baby cow and all the rest to understand that hurting an animal like that is wrong and shameful so he can continue to work as a good farm hand.

Activist don't want that, they don't want animal cruelty to end they want to keep catching and punishing the Bad guys.

That is not the cameraman’s fault that this cretin has no self control, this farmer is the same guy that works for you or marries your daughter or you play (insert sport here) with.

Look if your against animal cruelty you don't let it happen, you don't watch and film it while it happens. You don't put on a face and egg a sadist on in some kind of entrapment crap. You stop it right then and there.

??? if you truly believe that, I hope you explain to your wife or daughter that Daddy or hubby has just had a bad day, and this won’t happen again, till next time.
There is no excuse for random violence, you can tell the real man. He is the guy in the UFC ring, angry yes but willing to accept a beating for the one he gives.

I can totally understand a punch or a kick on a bad day. There is not a damned farmer on this earth that has not slapped bunched or kick a cow on the arse in a stressful situation. Hell you ever trained a horse son? You ever heard of a horse whip?

This is very, very different from smothering and beating a cows face in while it's drugged or repeatedly whacking it with a tire iron in the head while it's nose is clamped to a poll or beating a baby cows face in while it's getting antibiotics or just standing by filming it with a smile on my face while it happens.

I’m no vegetarian and I do not endorse the vegan way either but, this doesn’t need to happen. I deal with people in my life like I would my children. I realize they are young and need guidance; therefore I try not to harm them. But these types of people I don’t think can be fixed. If a (Insert Product) breaks we can send it back to the factory, why can we not do the same with broken individuals like these. How can we fix the problem? Why I would (Insert Hateful Words) and that’s it. I sure hope prosecution will seek the individuals in the video as well as this video get a lot of airtime.
Stupid humans.

A simple warning from the foreman not to hurt the animals might have set this guy strait. A punch in the nose from his fellow farm hand might have set him strait. both combined definitely would have set him strait.

Filming him does nothing but replace him with some other guy who might be a sadist too? But if their is any better treatment to the animals you can bet it's from the boss making sure the rules are well known.

As far as filming the guy beating calves or cows, I'm sure you could hold your anger and find this guy in the local bar. And I'm sure He'd be itching to show you some of the same beating. I'd call it self defense when questioned how said farmer ended up with no teeth and several broken bones.

Yeah I bet the baby cow who got her head beat in that same day while he just watched and filmed is very grateful.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

you a***hole.

if you dont feel sick at what was done to this baby cow, you have no soul.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by nik1halo

Actually, we werent meant to eat meat..that is why carnivore's intestines are so short..the meat stays in ours because it is much longer, and it literally rots.

Our canines are just wanna-be's..lol

That's only in the case of pure carnivores. Omnivores, like us have similar intestines to us, they are developed to handle pretty much anything, meat and veg alike.

As for our canines being wanna-be's, we have them, that's all that matters. They only occur in meat eating animals.

I'll agree that people were possibly not meant to eat many thing, such as dairy etc. These are man made things, but meat is perfectly natural for humans and has been for tens of thousands of years. Basically, a good balance of meat and veg won't do anyone any harm (other than the meat that is
)

Regardless, this is not the issue at hand here is it?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
this reminds me of when I was young around 14 or 15 , and my friend at the time thought he would be smart and chuck a 2x4 at a calf and a rock at the mother !

he thew the rock and missed the mother and just as he was about to throw the piece of wood , I tackled him to the ground and started punching his face into the dirt !

the girls that were with us were crying and my other mates were all shocked !

what I dont understand is , the girls were crying because I was punching my friends face into pulp !

they chose to take his side in it , I was alienated by 6 so called friends for protecting a baby cow and its mother from a snot nosed punk !

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
he thew the rock and missed the mother and just as he was about to throw the piece of wood , I tackled him to the ground and started punching his face into the dirt !

they chose to take his side in it , I was alienated by 6 so called friends for protecting a baby cow and its mother from a snot nosed punk !

I don't blame them. You decided to beat the living snot out of your so called friend, rather than simply have a go at him and try to talk sense into him? Do you not think it a little harsh for your primary reaction to be a punch in the face, rather than "Dude, WTF are you doing!?"

With friends like you, who needs enemas?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
not really he was going to fling a rock at a cow and hit a calf with a piece of wood for amusement !

I had already asked him what he was doing , you think id just beat him for nothing , he chucked the rock " i said WTF are you doing you idiot , why are you trying to hurt the cows leave them alone "

he laughed and said he could do what he wanted , the girls just said yeh shut up !

my other mates didnt say anything

then he went to throw the wood , so I took him out !

I'd say thats fair !

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Its nice to see, humans havnt really invovled that much since weve been around, doing what we do best in terms of our genetics. that made me effin mad watching that vid. Ive seena few, especially when thanksgiving time comes around, thiers usualy a vid posted of the abuse the turkeys are put through before being slaughtered processed. its effin sickinening to the heart.
Man, what a bunch of simpletons they are, really. not only was thier actions mindless, it shows signs of what a serial killer would do. Serial killers are known to abuse hurt maim kill animals before it turns to humans. thats kinda a psychological medical fact. IT looks like the FEDS taped this? they should be brought up on federal charges then and sentenced. might as well make them have a psychiatric evaluation as well.
God, i was hoping at least one of those cows woulda given one or both of those mindless morons a good hard kick right in thier chest. My ex brother in law years ago worked on a small stable nearby overnight watching over the horses. one night, he bent over to pick something up, and the horse kicked him hard right in his thigh. he wa a BIG guy too, about 6 foot 1, 320 lbs. horse kicked his thigh, threw him about 15 feet across the stable floor. he had no fractures due to his large size, but it left an indefinite hoofprint scar on his thighs.
man i was hoping a cow kicked them so hard, shatter thier thighs...aint funny now is it. one thing i despise of anything on this planet, is animal cruelty. Ide love to leave those guys in a fenced in cage with hungry wolves, see how tough they really think are at least.
they should be fired with a paper trail on thier resume. mindless serial killer thinkers they are

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

A punch in the nose would have sufficed Dude.

You didn't have to go all "Waterboy" on him.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
now that you mention the animals kicking them , they would get kicked then probably report the animal and have it terminated as its aggresive!

this also reminds me of a video on you tube of hunters trying to kill a lion , they are shooting it and it charges them , it goes for one guy and gets really close but he shoots it in the face , the lion was so close to tearing him up

You just wish that the lion could have at least got one of them ! I dont understand game hunting for sport!

It made me feel better when I saw the video after it of these men hunting for tigers , you cant see the tiger until last minute , the guys are on elephants and they are all aware the tiger is around but cant see it ! You see the wind blow over the grass then out of nowhere this tiger leaps towards the camera right up to the elephant and takes a guy out !

it made me feel better seeing the tiger get his own back ! Its kind of the same with bull figting and alot of people think its extremely cruel to the animal and it is in a sense very cruel

but again this is a tradition in some regions of the world , and they arent going to change that .

Still this is no excuse for workers to beat animals for fun , any animal cruelty is for weak human beings . They deserve to be taught a lesson

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Jeez I only kncoked the sense into him , he is a bit of an idiot so I had to make sure he got the point , after I bust his nose his mother could still recognise his ugly mug , so no need to cry about it !

plus he had a thick skull so he could take it

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Thanks for the update. Do you have a link?

On top of what is outlined in the article you'd think community service and counseling were in order too.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I've seen both those videos.

These are some powerful fearless creatures.

The lion one was amazing, just the fearlessness that lion had and it's power was amazing. How a person could feel proud of himself because he killed it with an elephant gun is beyond me. Poaching for fun is retarded especially with superior fire power.

The Tiger one was incredible. That tiger just popped out of nowhere like the true predator that it is. I can only hope the beast is still alive and well.

Bull fighting is for pansies in tight pants. Did you see the recent video of the guy getting a horn through his lower jaw right out of his mouth sending his teeth flying?

That's what happens when you wear a funny hat around a bull.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is what happens when children who are abused themselves grow up. The sad circle of violence continues. Something very awful must have happened to these men when they were young. This is unnatural behavior for anyone who grew up in a safe, loving environment.
Yes, it;s horrible, unspeakably sad and disgusting.
What you are watching is tormented souls who do not know any better. They desperately need help as do the cows.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
srry every1 I could nt reply earlier I was on morphine the whole day yesterday and tday to ease the pain in my hands and both legs. i cant believe this thread got so many responses and more people became aware of it..i'm glad. Thank u all for taking time to read this I hope any of u if ever witness such thing will try to stop it.

reply to post by tauempire

I eat meat but torturing any living being is different. i want to say more 2 u bt cant type atm but hoping u realize how pain feels.

reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank u for the information you provided i hope ppl will use it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
jst read only 975$ fine or 9 days jail..this is joke..im so mad now! dammit these r living beings we r talking abt its not joke, dose guys need to spend long time in jail! u just have to put urself in place of those animals and feel how much it would have pained.

i hope govt enforce rule to put cctv in all farms where they fund.

Blaine i dont think this is staged as this same group uncovered another animal abuse case few months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join