It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] -5- banned

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Or what about a rise of five steps? or am I grasping at straws here?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
I thought rise...rose? I looked on the user lists and there is a new user called Winter Rose. and sent her a u2u

Not guilty mlud.

I chose the name because I love roses and I love winter.
As for -5- the only ones I know are the Jackson 5 and the Famous 5 if thats any good.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh.well.. sorry 'bout that.. nice to meet you anyway!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
About time - 5 - got banned, he/she/it was one insane character, i thought WITD was mad

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
....GooD Grief.....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What is this thread about???

IT seems pointless....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think it is just letting people know that the person who supposedly hacked the rings is gone, but it has turned into something else

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
wait no one said they were gone. just banned. that wont stop anything. theyre just as much of a threat or concern as they were b4. there is a high chance that 5 is a throw off and an equal chance that he/she isnt. so all we can do for now is wait for the next phase to continue.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think the only characters of the game are:
Simon, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, Hunt Admin
I think Hunt Admin needs to be more helpful in stopping the "falsers"!
Look at all the post devoted to information about 5, -5-...that seems like such a waste of time...all the "clues" they gave us are clearly wrong! I'm kinda getting annoyed, anyone else???

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well after reading the description thing thanks to dashcat i now am conviced 5 was a fake.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hmm - the other '5' that was banned made a spelling mistake in his long post here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

and what did -5- say he just had to go & catch?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
mind quoting it? i dont see what you are reffering to

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
QUOTE - Confused that such plane rings would be hidden in the case of the most valuable treasure, the great king continued searching to see if there were more but after an hours fruitless search he gave up and, as the first light of day started to stream through the windows of his palace, he set himself to examine the two rings that he had found.

& y r -5-'s posts gone but not 5's when they r both banned?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is why HUNT_ADMIN needs to intervene, so we can not waste time posting about false clues and directions! I sent the HUNT_ADMIN a u2u and requested a new topic in this forum with instructions and information about who exactly are characters in this game.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
well dont hold your breath waitin 4 an answer to that - that would b 2 easy wouldnt it?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
there is obviously something that we have to go back & find & i am just suggesting we examine 5's posts again

[edit on 9-6-2004 by justyc]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
oh no i meant would u mid quoting what -5- said he had to caatch because im new so i could never see any of -5-'s posts scince he was banned just before i joined.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
-5-'s posts are no longer here but he said he was off 2 catch a plane after claimin to have gotten the box contents b4 simon did

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hmmm well the question is at the time being what do we do? what is our next move? and until we can plan something out we will be caught in this confusion. it said we will find our answers in working together which might not only mean as for clues. it could be also talking about what to do when we are stuck like this.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well i suggest that either you start working on the unsolved clues here -

engineering.purdue.edu...
www.icebunnies.com...

or read all the posts so far 2 c if something has been missed which may have been planted there for us to find

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join