It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Reality: The Greatest Mystery of All Time Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Brand new as of tonight. Be the first to see it and watch the secrets kept from the foundation of the world unravel before your eyes.

we all hear tales and spins, but when one hears truth, they know it, and these videos will overwhelm you with truth.

the hidden fine prints have been put together to make a clear picture out of a mysterious puzzle

the knowledge you will receive is out of this world, literally, and will set the world on fire, knowing they are not alone…

you have to watch it to believe it.

The vids and all supporting documents of evidence are all at www.suddenreality.com

Get it while it is still available and pass it along through your facebook, rapidshare, and other online forums; or save it to your computer for friends and family (media-convert.com) that will download the videos to your computer so you can share them on limewire and other filse sharing applications,

This information will not last long as it exposes massive facts from the text as written by the ones who will try to suppress this; so know now, the bad guys don’t like people knowing the truth and will try to shut the truth down soon.

These videos will help you understand the reality of the "grey aliens" and the reality of the old mystery on Earth, the greatest prophecy of the end days of the earth. Those who watch this now will have more knowledge than ever imagined before; as blind faith leads to ditches but confirmed facts lead back onto the road.

You really need to start from the beginning, and a miracle of information that you have never heard on Earth before will unfold. THe government suppression of lies in the churches and UFO and alien denial will be untold...by the fifth vid.

Hope this works with posting vids in here, if not, help someone...

Edit: All caps.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by intrepid]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hey, this looks quite interesting. I'm going to give it a watch soon. Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I watched the first video, it's not about Aliens and UFOS.

It's partly about conspiracy in religion and some other stuff but I didn't see anything about aliens and UFOs.

So please ask a mod to move the thread to the correct forum.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yep - I'll second that (wrong forum). Skipping around a bunch of these clips I don't see anything related to Aliens and UFO's.

Did you make a mistake OP or perhaps have an ulterior motive in posting all these...?

The links and ads on each clip are as subtle as a train wreck...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

yeah this video series is terrible. i was really expecting more. i watched the first 30 seconds and noticed it's all text. why would you make an all text video series? that makes no sense at all.

i really have high standards adn demands for my "end of the world" "super secret" cult video pleasures.

you're gonna hve to do better than this chucky. i'll wait for phase2.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
All text popping up everywhere. Who wants to read a video?

Fine, it does delve into compelling arguments but IT'S ALL TITLES!!! Who wants to watch text on video? Write a E-Book and offer it as a free download or simply narrate the video! I lost interest half way in to the first video because no one spoke and I've got a proper book to read instead!

If you know the video producer, tell them to use their voice and make it an interesting and compelling VIDEO, not a text circus. These methods are fine for a 30 second clip but not for a documentary. If you want to help people, make it interesting and an easy lesson to absorb. A book or narrated video is the way to go.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Great sales pitch but you forgot to add,

"But wait, theres more. With every sale we will include a set of six, yes you heard me right, six steak knives.THey are sharp enough to cut thru the hardest BS"

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I checked out the website.

www.suddenreality.com...

SUDDEN REALITY: This website, all research, all figurative writings and every video is completely designed from one individual. For more information, you can reach his representative at mailto:[email protected]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thoughts of Monty Python and......spam, spam, spam, spam, spaaaaaaaaaaam........

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
That videos are probably for Christians because that videos are bible version of the truth, I'm Muslim and where's Quranic version of the Similar videos?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
SPOILER ALERT: Christian Agenda Saturated

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Took a long time to put this information together revealing the fine print hidden away for thoudands of years, was expecting people to jump on this, but...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It would help if you could give an overview of what the videos are saying because I'm not going to spend 2 hours watching videos that I don't care about. I hear about a new "big secret" every day why is your "big secret" more "big" than the others?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've watched a few of the videos, including the last, and I'm really into them.

A lot of questions answered, I think. I still want to double check chapter and verse, but wow.

Thanks again, Unleashed!

-also like to point out a connection here with All Roads Lead to Rome, an epic post by ProtoplasmicTraveler.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Took a long time to put this information together revealing the fine print hidden away for thoudands of years, was expecting people to jump on this, but...

Your work has not been in vain, my Friend.

When it is time, those that have eyes to see & ears to hear, will surely jump on this.

I know there is not much time left, but, it is not for us to determine. That is the provenance of God.

Thank-you for an incredible video. I was enthralled from the get go & watched it from beginning to end in one sitting!

Namaste,
Maiden PEI

[edit on 05/29/2010 by Maiden PEI]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
thanks unleashed for taking the time to put this on here ive only watched 3 of them so far but it's a topic im very into.
keep up the good work

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I truly thought ATS would handle this better. I can't even directly reply to the person who wrote "This whole series is terrible, I watched the first 30 seconds..." Seriously?! That half a minute gave you the big picture huh? Or maybe the first like three individuals who (even tho they can't sit still and read) say this thread is in the wrong section when it discusses ufos extensively. Real conspiracy theorists pay specail attention to BS simply so that we can actually speak on it with a sense of understanding. Whats been going on here is plain ignorance. So many are trying to hang tough and act like one of us.

Children of ATS you have so much more to go through before any will take you seriously you need to investigate b efore drawing conclusions and READ before typing that somethign just got confirmed or the end is near. Go to glp they're used to you haters.

Sure I've been gaining loads from suddenreality as well as oter stuff, but I'm not sayig others have to do the same.Many of us are here because we are looking for something, and I'll tell the kids right now: If you can't shut up or sit still for five minutes (much less thirty seconds) all you'll hear is talk-your own talk. Maybe this video format isn't the best-why does that surprise the people here who know MSM will never ever make things we need look cool and grandiose. People with good intentions who aren't making money offo f it do things like this and if you keep waiting for special effects...well turn on your tv and turn off your brain..when you actually turn it on your ATS family is here.

STOP HATING

wow all that high and mighty speech and I'm a year late. funnily enough a year later same peoblem still applies.
edit on 26-5-2011 by hiphappa14 because: I was a year late..super lols.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hiphappa14

id really like to view/read these but they seem to be gone.could someone please email or put a new valid link?.

Thanks.

top topics

join