It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride in Vancouver Canada water system banned in 70s?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So i was talking to a friend here in my city of Vancouver about toxins and whatnot but he mentioned that the city of Vancouver banned the use of fluoride in the water in the 70s so we didnt have anything to worry about. it was a shock to my ears but before i could ask his source he was no longer online. I cannot find much information about this, as to why the ban was placed and more importantly i cannot find any information mentioning if the ban was still in place.. can anyone shed some light? and have other cites banned or 'said' they have banned it?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by hautmess]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ya I thought its interesting, its a shock to me too that our politicans back then actually did the right thing too
the ban is still in place but I'm aware of recent discussions to 'open the matter for debate' (probably by corrupt people with vested interests in fluoridating the populace) but it keeps getting shot down fortunately. Also, our water as you know comes from nearby reserviours ( which we are fortunate to have)- are chlorinated with chlorine gas- while not ideal compared to UV sterilization, is still safer than other chlorination methods because chlorine gas at least is capable of evaporating after a certain time period, unlike other methods, liquid chlorine perhaps- I forget- which doesn't evaporate off at all.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
*sorry double post*

[edit on 5/26/2010 by abecedarian]

new topics

top topics

join