It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Pentagram of blood conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was thinking about the oil spill and looked up a youtube video discussing a conspiracy theory on disasters that fall along lines that make up an American pentagram of blood as it's described on youtube. I believe the oil spill falls very close to the line going through the Gulf of Mexico to Miami. I have no idea if this pentagram will have further coincidences or disasters along the lines or especially at the end points. Has this been discussed here already? I thought it was interesting. I can easily imagine a monster size hurricane hitting Miami causing a further disaster. I don't want that to happen but I can imagine it.
link to a shorter video showing the lines
www.youtube.com...

What do you think? It's just a bunch of coincidences?

This is a longer video describing this idea but I wasn't too impressed with the ending.
www.youtube.com...

The location where the oil spill started seems to be along one of the lines but I don't know if that would fall into this conspiracy theory or not. I did hear the oil was red and turning the sea red. It's probably coincidence.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Given any set of 5 points, one could draw a 5 pointed star.

The pentagram is not an evil symbol. In fact, it was used by the early Christian church - before the cross came into wide use, many used the star of Bethlehem, a 5 pointed star.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I suppose this is one conspiracy theory that will be laid to rest unless something happens in one of the other corner spots.

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I overlooked. This conspiracy idea will probably be forgotten unless Miami gets hit with a major disaster such as a major hurricane strike. Everyone knows Miami will eventually get hit so that is just a matter of time.

new topics

join