It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has/Can the Timewave Zero Theory been debunked??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
After Reading Evasius thread on time wave Zero,( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) I started to wonder if this could be the real deal. Please, this forum is welcome for debunkers to try to debunk this, as I have only seen amazing evidence that matches the Time wave Zero chart dates. Can this be debunked?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There will always be pride-full ego maniacs who will debunk anything. Just know that this will always be an opinion of theirs.

These people do not care if it is true. They would rather have it not true and will spend their lives trying to prove something wrong rather that trying to prove something right.

Timewave zero is very interesting. I saw Terrance Mckenna's videos on youtube and are not just some theory. It uses ancient I-ching and other math to arrive at the conclusion.

A little too much to be coincidence.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder These people do not care if it is true. They would rather have it not true and will spend their lives trying to prove something wrong rather that trying to prove something right.

I don't care if its true or not.

I just like listening to Terrance McKenna's funny voice...and his brilliant wit...the man is the Stephen Hawking of the fringe world. And he's deeply missed.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you're really interested in Timewave zero you might as well listen to the man who laid all the groundworkd, Terrance Mckenna

www.matrixmasters.com...

there's a vast amount of his lectures on the above sight, and alot of them touch upon his novelty wave.

I think if you listen to the bard himself you'll have a far better understanding than you'd ever get from someone explaining it to you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Now if thats not synchronicity I don't know what is!

Three people posting effectivly the same thing at the same time

.... ALthough what can you really say about the time wave thing than that

To further aid the OP's understanding, heres a I Ching site whchi, though not the best, is easy to use and will give you an idea of the concepts involved

flytrapinteractive.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
All i can say is...

I dont know. i dont know the first thing about timewave zero

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ahh, Timewave Zero...
But really has any of you guys understood the math/logic involved?

I tried, but I failed. Where the hell does he get the values for matrix to do the calculations?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
There will always be pride-full ego maniacs who will debunk anything. Just know that this will always be an opinion of theirs.

These people do not care if it is true. They would rather have it not true and will spend their lives trying to prove something wrong rather that trying to prove something right.

Timewave zero is very interesting. I saw Terrance Mckenna's videos on youtube and are not just some theory. It uses ancient I-ching and other math to arrive at the conclusion.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Shadow Herder]

They want ways to stimulate their ego and confidence because they don't have any. That is why people will always find a way to debunk something.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
very facinating theory. i want to learn more can anyone provide some links?

thank you

join