It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whisteblower John Urwin talks about " The Machine"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
There something about all this that makes me thinks its all bollocks though.

en.wikipedia.org...

Royce Gracie, if anyone follows UFC they will know who he is, if you dont, well basicaly this man is a killing machine, infact ANYONE who holds a black belt in Brazalian Jujitsu is a killing machine, its that simple.

Now, MMA has evolved a lot over the years, at first you would Master Tiger vs Sensai Lightning, both master of the dreaded 12 ANIMAL KUNG FU then the two of them would attempt to fight a 6 and a half foot Norwegian Kickboxer and get #ing annihilated.

Since then it has gotten to the point were only the most efficient and effective fighting styles are emloyed, or you will loose. Now if some magical system of hand to hand combat that made you invincible that nothing could defend against actualy existed, men such as Royce Gracie would know about it and be using it. But they dont, because it doesnt.

On a more personal note, if you ever get into a situation where you know someone has a blue belt or above in Brazalian Jujitsu, or even Judo and they want to cause you harm WALK AWAY as things will not go well for you.

So you're saying since it's an advanced fighting technique, some MMA fighter MUST have known supposedly secret Government fighting techniques?

I'd like to know what Royce Gracies clearance level is.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've said this many times before and I'm gonna say it again.......Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a ground fighting style, it requires you to grapple and throw or bring your opponent to the ground and submit him. This is a very effective style ONLY IF YOUR OPPONENT IS GRAPPLING WITH YOU. It is not the ultimate martial art and what you would wanna do when fighting a black belt is not to get too close to them. This does not mean you cannot give them a few decent strikes. I must agree that it is one of the best in ground fighting situations if not the best, but remember in MMA you must also learn how to improve your STAND UP FIGHTING. This is why fighters that are black belts in BJJ would prefer bringing their opponents to the ground with take downs and avoid stand up fighting. Muay Thai is one of the most effective stand up fighting styles around, it is not fancy nor does it look pretty but its damn effective. You could easily break your opponents ribs with a single shin kick. If he blocks with a single hand.......His hand will most likely break or fracture. You must learn varies defensive techniques in order to protect yourself from such kicks and this includes conditioning your shins. Muay Thai fighters are usually conditioned with kicks and punches and trust me these guys can take a good kick and not go down. Other martials arts such a Tae Kwon Do....do not teach you effective offensive techniques and some of their kicks are almost ineffective and can be blocked by a single hand. They also do not condition themselves for heavy body combat. You do not want to block a Muay Thai kick with unconditioned shins or you would end up limping for a month. Now theres a fighting style called Muay Boran thats even worse than Muay Thai and its designed to kill.

This is just my 2 cents, I've trained in MMA and if you havn't done all three fighting styles you wouldn't really understand. Feel free to ask me any other questions.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

This advice about blue belt and adove is sound but genrally you dont get informed before a fight ensues it`s always after your but has been pummled that people tell you what belt he or she was.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
John Urwin The Sixteen

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-6-2011 by what2put because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join