It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global mind control...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I poked around ATS one day and came across the Global Mind Control article.

it says itshould be installed by spring 2004 or something.

thats already passed

and I sure dont feel any different. Im not being rallied into a pen.

infact, nothing unusual has happened.

so, either

A) They gave up cuz our thick skullz were to hard for the radio waves to crack

or

B) someone kicked the NWO dudes arses.

whaddya think?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All sorts of waves are constantly traveling through your head and entire body. So thats not it. I htink the whole article was just some crackpots idea.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Unless..... the NWO are so dang sneaky that we don't even know!

Maybe not.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
perhaps the mind control makes you think that nothing has changed because you don't remember how it was before since they have implanted new memories in you. *MUAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH TAKE OVER ZEEEEE WORLD* well possibly but its a bit far fetched.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
heh, I think the nwo is a bunch of crap.

I was at first creeped out, but all the signs point to the fact that its a bunch of bull.

unless of course someone has proof of its existance

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wait, which is NWO? Is it the weird group who has they main temple stationed at a satanic landmark or something? Well whatever, if they try to brainwash me, it'll never work. I WILL BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!

Maybe they are feeding us info in our sleeps. Does anyone remember that one episode of Futurama where the guy dreams ads? Maybe it's something like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Duh, Me two thik to git branwashd

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If you want to know what the NWO is, go the the New World Order forum on ATS.

And it isn't bull#. Its very real and enivitable.
I'm not going to write out all the evidence here because its been done several times in the NWO fourm.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think the people who stubbornly refuse to accept the existence of NWO are already brainwashed and wouldn't notice any difference because any independant thought they might have has already been efficiently repressed through social conditioning and the media

It isn't the people who sound crazy that worry me - it is the people who DON'T sound crazy that worry me.....

It's amazing at how easily people will accept almost any BS that it thrown their way because they honestly believe there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Like people beleive they live in a democracy. That is the biggest joke to me. It is the democracy sham. You have no say in anything your government does other than to choose which "person" will make ALL your decisions for you. It is a huge joke and i don't understand why people don't demand better in this day and age of technology and communication.

I assume it is because most have been effectively brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The EU, America, Russia, China, The UN, UK, and Iraq. Its all falling into place

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
lol even after 15 yrs they still want proofs. Well here's one for you...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Could it be that the newly detected signal of 1420 mhz that everyone is talking about is the new frequency of mind control..... beside they just want to control you to buy more crap.... they are mostly concerned with keeping us in debt and keeping our fiat money in good standing

new topics

top topics

join