It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with my akashic records...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I asked 2 things and got to different perspectives of the same images back.

I asked "What is my next step?"(Spiritually speaking) and an image of an eye popped into my head. I asked again the same question and applied it to other people and got weird answers. Like for my wife I got the image of a spinning yellow bright paper.

I asked my same question again and go the same answer back, the image of an eye. Then I asked "What should I do now?" and I got the classic image of a woman running from whatever in fear like one of those movie posters from the 40s or 50s.

Anyone else have any experiences accessing the acashic records?

Thank you for your time,

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is my understanding that the acashic records are part of(or one in the same) the ether and is a library containing a total collection of every thought (collective conscious)conceived from the beginning of time until now. Perhaps what you are seeing is random bits of assimilated information that may or may not pertain to you, like sticking your head in an information vat, witnessing the contents. However, because the images are the ones YOU saw, maybe they ARE meant for you, with some type of personal connection. Pure speculation here, for I am certainly no expert on the subject.
What technique did you utilize to conjure these visions, mediation, closing your eyes momentarily, or dreams? I believe the ether exists and holds many(if not all) answers.
Okay I just found this:
How To Access Acashic Records
www.drbrucegoldberg.com...
I am open to the existence of acashic records, so I will be trying some of these techniques. Why not right?
Thanks for the post, very interesting subject and experience.

Peace

[edit on 25-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have always known that the acashic records were there and that whatever we receive from them are also only meant for us. What I got from those two images are "Look and listen" as well as "Leave like your life depended on it". I have been told time and time again that one of my steps will involve just looking and listening. As for the person running in fear, I have been thinking about moving north into the wilderness to a piece of land and making an "Off the grid" type place.

It kinda reminds me of Phadmasambhava's journey to preserve the idea's of Buddhism. I imagine that he accessed the archive and created his scrolls. It was reincarnations of certain students who studied under him that would resurrect certain key teachings in Buddhism including the Tibetan book of the dead. In order to decode the scripts he would write them in the language of whatever student and put them in such a way that only the individual student of that time would be able to understand.

Maybe the acashic records don't only go up to now maybe they go to the end of time, hmph who knows.

Focus on your breath and only your breath for one hour. Practice mindfulness all of the time. I have done mindfulness and just meditate on my breath whenever I can and have been practicing since June of last year.

Number 1 thing of all when doing meditations if to trust yourself and have faith in yourself.

All the great masters say two things a lot "Trust yourself" and whenever problems arise "Meditate".

I am familiar with Bruce Goldberg. He is great I tried to get him to come to my neck of the woods but he is quite busy.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
who did you ask/ how do ask a question?

once I can do this, I'll get back to you

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
For me, the Akashic records hall looks like a huge library with small office doors to the side of it, you basically go into a therapy room with a wonderful relaxing setting and you will find your records sitting on a table where you can look at them. Then, if you have questions, you can ask for a couselor to come in and help you look at the book, and the choices you made, and where you are going.

Try looking for one of those rooms and having a counselor help you. They are wonderful and very friendly!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

Have you read Science And The Acashic Field, by Ervin Laszlo? I just picked it up from my neighbor and it is fascinating! So far it has covered the evolution of theoretical paradigms beginning with:

Einstein's Unified Field Theory - "all physical phenomenon as the interaction of continuous fields"

Grand Unified Theory(GUT) - suggests that fields and forces in nature have common origins

String Theory - elementary particles are viewed as vibrating strings that use mathematics and multi dimensional spaces to create any equations for the laws of the universe

TOE -Theory Of Everything(well that's a pretty big umbrella) - based on string theories but encompasses more theories and techniques, including the Acashic Field

I know that's an elementary breakdown, but I have learned from it. This book looks like a must read for those interested in Acashic Fields, or Physics, or Metaphysics. The Acashic Field ties cosmology, quantum physics, biology,vacuums, theoretical physics and consciousness together, a real theory of everything.
I am reminded of the perspective of oneness.....

Man, I have got to read this now!!!!
Peace

[edit on 26-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

top topics

join