It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercy Killing - Euthanasia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Altering the old Hippocratic Oath “ I will always give a deadly blow to Any though it Never be asked of me or will I counsel Such “ sends out The clearest Message possible that in the near Future people will be Eliminated whose quality of life does not Meet certain Criteria and that Next to birth control there will be Death Control amidst a blooming Proliferation of Right to Die societies to secure release from pain if Their lives have become Too ugly and hopeless for the Created world Is such a Beautiful place people really strive to pollute and Destroy Actually people should Volunteer to be put down and be given Hero Status in the hall of Fame and eternity for their Invaluable contribution To society as the New radical Ethics of relative rather than absolute And equal value will ultimately Prevail despite Suicide finding support In the atheistic way of thinking the obvious Biblical response that God Has given life and only He has the right to take it is now being Deleted By Satan here and unfortunately man is simply a product of Evolution Or Evil therefore mercy killing has No foundation for upholding
The sanctity of life with Patience and Endurance as no more highly Regarded and rewarded Values Accordingly

In other words prepare to be euthanized in the name of British House Of Lords “ a deliberate Intervention undertaken with the express Intention of Ending a life to relieve intractable Suffering “
However Undivine more like Infernal

The logical conclusion of Humanistic philosophy Breaking portals Opening up Dimensions as yet Unknown
Proves the End to be just another Beginning . . .

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Is this a theory or prediction, or what? I am not sure if you think we are all going to be euthanized or not.

Lack of any punctuation may contribute to my lack of seeing the clear point, though.

ETA: Just realized that maybe you gave punctuation a mercy killing...

[edit on 25/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sir Chamberf 6, you read my mind, I was just waiting for somebody to come up with your sort of prediction. Yes, punctuation was done a mercy killing favor, lol. I never thought that anybody would use these words, though I wished so hard they would. Excuse my strange style, I´m only a humble Czech.

new topics

join