It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Love of a Convited Fellon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Im just curious, how many of you out there are in love with a convited fellon. I know, I know, this thread may seem quite pointless but I am in this situation right now. Although I am not the one who is in love here, nor am I a convited fellon, I have one that wont get off my back. If there is anyone that could spare some advice regarding this topic on how to let the person down without having themselves commit suicide or jump back in to old habbits, I would greatly appreciate it. Just another random post for you. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
one of my friend is in love with a convicted felon. they seem quite happy together despict the fact he did shoot someone before....TWICE

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I saw a movie once, so I know exactly what you're going through.

On a serious note a convicted felon is a convicted felon, check out what his criminal record is, how he managed to post bail, and what reasons he brought up in court.

Do a criminal record search, and compare it to the story he gives.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
On a serious note a convicted felon is a convicted felon, check out what his criminal record is, how he managed to post bail, and what reasons he brought up in court.

Do a criminal record search, and compare it to the story he gives.

well he served a few years then he got out, reasons? i dont know, i barely know him. but he was living in the ghetto, everyone gotta do what they gotta do to survive

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
KayEm stole my Hershey bar yesterday !!!! - she should be severely chastised

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
A convicted felon is a person too, i dont think you should approach this any differently than you would a person with a clean record. The exception to this though would be if they were convicted for assaulting or stalking someone who had rejected them in the pasr... if thats the case... ummm... well... if thats the case... you see... if thats the case...

If thats the case i got nothing.... good luck

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It really depends on what the felon did. If he stole to feed his family then hes not evil. Everyone would do that I think. If he did something like wife batering or child abuse, then maybe you should reconsider your relationship.

top topics

join