It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF 2012 doesn't happen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well there is another doomsday on the horizon and it is this fellow:

en.wikipedia.org...

A prediction made by scientists! So who going to debunk this??

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I dont get it...how can the year 2012 not happen?

If you are referring to the fear-mongering propaganda that it is going to be Armageddon, well, all I can say is that you may want to reasearch the subject a bit more and realize that NO ONE is predicting doomsday.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well if the world is still here in 2013 then we can start to get ready for 2029 since that is going to be the BIG ONE.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

If you are referring to the fear-mongering propaganda that it is going to be Armageddon, well, all I can say is that you may want to reasearch the subject a bit more and realize that NO ONE is predicting doomsday.

I am poking fun at the "scientific" clique here on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Well if the world is still here in 2013 then we can start to get ready for 2029 since that is going to be the BIG ONE.

yup, But I don't here the clique debunking this one. I guess this one might be real.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

gotcha. Quick trigger finger on my part.

Seems I may be as tired of the pseudo-science as you....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

gotcha. Quick trigger finger on my part.

Seems I may be as tired of the pseudo-science as you....

LOL

No I can never get tired of the Nibiru thing. But certain folks on here state that prophecies are hogwash. Yet, now scientists predict that Apophis will hit but yet these clique that know it all won't deny this one.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
2012 will happen my friend

I bet MY LIFE

if nothing physical happens, they will say it happened some energy flow

or they will say it happened and it was all invisible to people with low energy whatever

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I guess I got to prepare a book about 2029, get rich quickly then retire on a nice island close to mali.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
2012 will happen my friend

I bet MY LIFE

if nothing physical happens, they will say it happened some energy flow

or they will say it happened and it was all invisible to people with low energy whatever

I do feel something will happen. Even the time wave zero stuff by McKenna has something to say it does. People fear change that is what I see and they don't want it too happen.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Didn't Terrence's timewave show a date around 2012, but was not 2012, it could be around 2015 or 2020, but then changed it to 2012 to fit the mayan prophecy?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I think somebody stated it was originally 2013. Check the time wave thread.

2013 seems like a date that could be something.

But who the FFFFFFFFFFF knows!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
2.7% chance of hitting Earth.... Enough said

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Edit 4 double post

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Reign02]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It is an asteroid that is only 350 metres wide.

If it passed through the so called "key hole" then we'd be ready with a series of X-37 Space Planes loaded with a plan to detonate a nuclear bomb at a precise point into the asteroid's core which will split it in two, and cause it to miss the Earth. However, the bombs must be planted at least 175 meters below the surface within eight hours of landing, and no later than four hours before the Earth impact. The mission will not be revealed to the public, fearing panic.

NASA Will locate one of the world's best deep-core oil drillers to help them drill a hole on the asteroid. When invited to NASA, he will bring his daughter to keep her away from a young, rambunctious member of his crew who, he has just discovered, has been sleeping with her. This will disappoint and infuriate the oil driller because he did not want his daughter to marry an oil driller like himself.

Head of NASA will inform the oilman of the dire situation and he will recognize that he and his crew must accompany the astronauts to ensure the job is done properly.

When the oil man's crew is collected by NASA they will make a seried of eccentric demands which the Head of NASA will accept. They will then be put through a 12-day training program and outfit a drilling rig with the proper equipment.

The mission will become a success but at the expense of the oilmans life.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

lmao!!!

Didn't they make it into a movie?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Humanity has already decided how this problem will be solved.
Bruce Willis will save the day and replace Ben Affleck to blow up the nuke on that asteroid.
Yay Yay Yay YAAAaaaaaaaay

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yes - it's the 1998 film armageddon. lol

But seriously - all they need to do is load a couple of those X-37 planes wilth nukes and land them on the asteroid (oneach side) and simultaneously detonate the devices which will sunsequently disintegrate the asteroid into dust.

No Bruce Willis required, (He's too busy plugging a leak in the Gulf of Mexico)
but certainly we will need Dan Truman on the team to work out the math

If this scenario did actually appen it will be the biggest PR coup for NASA since the moon landings. But it will also, if announced, create fear and panic in the sheeple as you indicate in the OP.

2.7% is a high enough number in astonomical terms to warrant initial concern.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Where is Phage when you need him? Look, 2012 gets the hype because we can all blink and December 21st 2012 is here but no one cares about 2029. Apophis will miss the Earth even considering that this guess is even close. Its like shooting a BB gun at a barn. I am surprised many people responded to this thread because this is old news.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
Where is Phage when you need him? Look, 2012 gets the hype because we can all blink and December 21st 2012 is here but no one cares about 2029. Apophis will miss the Earth even considering that this guess is even close. Its like shooting a BB gun at a barn. I am surprised many people responded to this thread because this is old news.

LOL why do you need phage?You can't think without him?

By the way if the world isn't so worried about it then why this?

gizmodo.com...

or this:

www.foxnews.com...

It is a sad day when people can't think on their own.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by dragnet53]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join