It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada: The Illegals are Coming Your Way.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yeah, we could be so luxurious before out tax base went outta hand to support people who are not here, legally.

There is a difference.

Those that chose to go the legal route, and who are here to contribute are more than welcome.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I would welcome that your population grow, we would like to see a world be a happy place.

Just one thing, would you have to Jobs to provide for such massive amount work seeking individuals.

And don't take my posts to be attacking yours in any way.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by manta78
We are ready to transfer these numbers to your country:

U S Stats:

22,805,552 Illegal Aliens in country

580,779 Other than Mexican Illegals in country

Source: immigrationcounters.com...

These are the stats, from page numero uno, Intrepid!

Thank you. So the stats are saying that these over 22 million illegals that are from Mexico are more susceptible to TB?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I would welcome that your population grow, we would like to see a world be a happy place.

Just one thing, would you have to Jobs to provide for such massive amount work seeking individuals.

Umm, yes as a matter of fact. Most immigrants actually come here and start up small businesses that employ other immigrants. So it's a self serving system.

There would obviously be some who would take advantage of our welfare system and decide not to work, but there tons of opportunities for them to work. We do not have a work shortage.

And don't take my posts to be attacking yours in any way.

Good lord no. I type things in Caps cause I'm trying to emphasize, I'm not yelling.

We are just having a conversation

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Canada's real problem is that we are woefully understaffed. There's only 30 million of us and we've got a lot of land to take up. We could even have some kind of pilot project that we'll make them legal if they agree to live up north. We need feet on the ground in NWT and Yukon for our claim over the Northwest Passage.

We bring tons of Mexicans up here every year to work because nobody here wants to pick fruit, etc when they could make loads of money tree planting. Most of them go home come winter, it's too cold for them.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by mellisamouse

Well, I am a little bit bitter. My identity was stolen while I lived in Arizona, by an illegal, who was not, Mexican, by the way.

I have an Asian sounding name, and my identity was stolen by an illegal Asian.

If that is what you want in your country, have at it!

I am sorry for your theft problem, but you can't hate an entire culture of loving wonderful, fun people because of a few loosers who rip people off.... just as many american people will rip you off too...

Remeber, united we stand divided we fall....... this goes for ALL people, no race, nationality or religion should be dividing us this way, that is why the corporations and governments are screwing the smaller people over WORLD WIDE, country has nothing to do with it....

Just with the money collect from property taxes monthly, there should be no such thing as economic problems.... of someone sits down and does the math the lies go soooo deep it is scary... if we shake "the man" off our backs and work together with new currancy, or trading again somehow we will see how rich we all really are....

Again, another thread I know......

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I am baffled, if you think the statistics just speak of TB.

The numbers of those who won't be accepted alone, anymore in the US that are illegal, will be coming your way.

Laugh and joke all you want about the cultural aspects, etc...

But when you end up supporting them, you won't be laughing anymore!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

It seems like you WANT us to be upset or in some uproar or something....

Instead of being glad we would be happier about taking your 'problem" off your hands and playing nice, you want us all bitter...... not our way....

I thought Canadians would be in a uproar, but I was proven wrong. We are two very different cultures indeed. I really do love Canada, I have family near Toronto around Kitchner. I adore it there, such wonderful communities. Very little crime.

I think we might have found the real solution that will fit both of our nations needs.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah, we could be so luxurious before out tax base went outta hand to support people who are not here, legally.

You are worrying about pennies when dollars are being stolen. That few billion a year that illegals cost you is no where in the vicinity of the trillions that the same gov't that won't do anything about II, are ripping you off for corporations. Add the war in there because it's run by corporations.

Why don't they do anything about II? Hell you might start to think where your tax dollars are REALLY going. The #1 antagonist and proponent of II is YOUR gov't.

Don't blame the illegals. We'll take em. Better for us. I don't know how well a Mexican will do in White Horse in February though.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Canada's real problem is that we are woefully understaffed. There's only 30 million of us and we've got a lot of land to take up. We could even have some kind of pilot project that we'll make them legal if they agree to live up north. We need feet on the ground in NWT and Yukon for our claim over the Northwest Passage.

We bring tons of Mexicans up here every year to work because nobody here wants to pick fruit, etc when they could make loads of money tree planting. Most of them go home come winter, it's too cold for them.

Agreed Duzey.

Tree planting is a big thing, and the fruit picking as well.

I'm surprised they find BC that cold in the winter, they should try it out on the East Coast, they might have a different opinion then lol.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yes, for sure, once they are gone, where the money goes should become very transparent.

Take 'em off our hands, so we can really see. And thanks for that, honestly.

Better you learn from our mistakes, than to never have learned at all.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

That is actually a great idea. NWT only has what, around 30,000, Yukon the same. We need more people to build a bigger infrastructure up there. Only problem is the rise of crime. Immigrants in the NWT or Yukon, there are a lot of racists up there close to Dawson area. (Though a lot of are respectful) Crime is the highest in the NWT and the Yukon even Nunavut, we need more officers (that are not corrupt) to hold things down up there.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Sorry. Either you gave me information I didn't request or you don't understand what you answered. PG said that illegals are prone to TB. I was looking for those stats. My own, well not mine, I read them on the previous page, is that over 22 mill of the 22.5 mill illegals are Mexican. So by using that logic, Mexicans are prone to TB, right?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by Duzey

That is actually a great idea. NWT only has what, around 30,000, Yukon the same. We need more people to build a bigger infrastructure up there. Only problem is the rise of crime. Immigrants in the NWT or Yukon, there are a lot of racists up there close to Dawson area. (Though a lot of are respectful) Crime is the highest in the NWT and the Yukon even Nunavut, we need more officers (that are not corrupt) to hold things down up there.

Yeah the territories are like our Wild West here in Canada.

I think more immigration might actually help solve that problem though, then the government would actually have to invest some good money in law enforcement and civillian infrastructure.

Besides, it's some of the best money you can make working up there.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'm surprised they find BC that cold in the winter, they should try it out on the East Coast, they might have a different opinion then lol.

I know this might sound silly, but I think it's downright adorable. You see them wandering about in winter jackets, hats and mittens and it's September.

reply to post by Maddogkull

I like my plan too. And it makes me chuckle that you describe our racists as respectful - that's just so Canadian. Even if we're bigots that hate you for no reason, we'll still be polite about it.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Duzey]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Blanca Rose

So by using that logic, Mexicans are prone to TB, right?

Exposed yes, and some will be prone to developing the disease into its further stages. Many will become carriers.

I don't expect you to understand the statistics behind it. Just that many third world country inhabitants are exposed to tropical diseases that might not be seen in established countries with proper health care system.

Not all Illegals are Hispanics, don't confuse that or don't insert stuff what I haven't said.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Better you learn from our mistakes, than to never have learned at all.

Learning from anothers mistakes is a beautiful thing. I totally endorse it. However, if something isn't working and hasn't worked in decades, it might be time to reexamine WHO is making the mistakes.

It may also be time to learn from others SUCCESSES.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I miss my mexican student soooooo much right now! They make the BEST food EVER..

We are already spoiled in Vancouver with the best restaurants and most vzariety BARR NONE!

I could use more mexican restaurants up here that make the authentic meals....not the fake stuff like taco bell etc...but the REAL meals... yum!

Plus they are awesome dancers, help the economies night life, create more jobs in the entertainment industry.... well, the men love their women and we love their men too...

I think this could be a wonderful solution..... we really are kind of empty up here even in the most poulated areas...... I am too social, need more people to have over for barbecues and pool parties!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Exposed yes, and some will be prone to developing the disease into its further stages. Many will become carriers.

*snip*

Not all Illegals are Hispanics, don't confused that or don't insert stuff that I haven't said.

Oh but I will. Your II are 97% Mexican. Ours are a mix. Asians, Sri Lankans, Jamacians, Russians, Poles, Africans, hell, I could go on. And NONE of those are Mexican in any way. Your "disease" theory doesn't play.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I don't know if you had the chance to search regarding TB (TUBERCOLOSIS)

Here is some information that might suit you, www.cdc.gov...

The article mentions among U.S immigrants. Compiles both illegal and Legal. Since they are all immigrants from a country whose health care system might not have been so snuff, such diseases are more prevelant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join