It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Threat To Peace In Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The Biggest Threat To Peace In Middle East

www.eurasiareview.com

A build up of heightened tension in the Middle East is escalating in the last few weeks. American and Israeli postures towards Lebanon, Syria, and Iran have become more threatening. Listening to speeches of political leaders one hears talks only about war not peace.

Iranians and Israelis are continuously training hard for a possible showdown. Both sides are conducting extensive war games every month. This led Syrians to claim that Israel is preparing for a soon-to-come another war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Must read article! - Which summs everything very well together - whats happened since beginning of the year and whats happening in Middle East at this moment.

Turkey has come one of the key players opposing Israels might together with Iran, Syria and Libya - but what Ive heard from Egyptian side also was that latest "Sinai Drill" was builded very hostile towards Israel too.

Water, and lack of it is also very deep concern in ME, and future of water resources is forcing nations also compete each others. What I have learn is that before end of this year great problems will occure because of lack of water in region.

I link ME and Korea directly to each others because USA can be stretched to its limits by attacking against it in many fronts at same time. You can not win USA/Israel in head to head combat... China/Russia/Arabs knows that too, and I see those "summer wars" are closing us fast!

www.eurasiareview.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-5-2010 by JanusFIN]

join