It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Wolves Descend upon San Antonio High Schools

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Exactly. It is sort of oxymoronic to be an individual that is part of a group.

I mean I agree with the mom at the end of the video, but even she seems to be missing the fact that they are not being an individual if several others are doing it.

I also have to wonder why everyone thinks they need makeup to express themselves. Heck I even like my ladies without or with very little of the stuff on. Really though I cannot believe they are allowed to wear that stuff in school. It is no wonder kids cannot get a decent education nowadays being distracted like that in class.

At least they are not doing drugs or getting drunk, well that we know of.

Raist

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

don't get me wrong when i was in school i ran with the PUNKS even though I am fan of the “RockaBilly music “ but really "werewolves" it’s just like wtf I wonder if they got the idea from was it this song Which is a great song but I bet those kids are HUGE sparkly twilight fans. But I guess if they feel they have to be part of a “wolf pack” to get through high school more power to them!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Cradle12003]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This story is both disturbing and amusing.
When being "Indigo" is not dramatic enough! When emo just ain't makin' it!
When Goth is just ordinary!
YOU! Yes you, can run with the pack and become a werewolf!

Teen Wolves Descend on San Antonio High Schools

Honestly, how dumb and self indulgent can kids and modern America be?
Parents, you might want to pay some attention here!

Still, I guess it beats the Young Republicans Club!

Sounds like they're playing a game to me. As long as they aren't hurting anyone i don't see any issue. And i'll admit, it sounds fun.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Dude, you got it wrong.
Judge all you want, it doesn't matter anyways because soon enough it won't be your world anymore.
It'll be theirs.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Not when dogs are missing and their skulls show up later in Wolfie's possession! I agree, for most kids, this is harmless idiocy, but, not all!
By they way, how old do you have to be in America now to start growing up? It's not like these kids are 9 years old!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
man i rember back in my day there were alest 20 pat benatairs around and let me tell you goth is nothing new .
had a girl i was umm well dating i gess what she wanted for her birthday never gess a switchblade lol yes i got her one along with a black rose she loved it . lol

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by Aggie Man

P.S. What's next? Zombies?

Dude, there's an entire horror culture.
Of which I'm a contributing member of.
Don't knock other groups just because you don't "get it".
You're obviously a jock guy, right?
So, you belong to a group mentality as well.
We all do, whether we like it or are aware of it or not.

Nice assumption....However, I must tell you that you are wrong. I'm a nerd, a proud one at that. I don't quite see where you get that I'm "knocking" this sub-culture. Every person has the right to make of themselves anything they wish. It's just that something grounded in reality makes a bit more sense....but hey, who am I to judge? I'm just a nerd.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Ha!
"Nerd"!
I love it!
Okay man, I'll concede on that one, fair enough.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If my kids wanted to play teen wolf I think I would want to play Van Helsing then we could all have fun together...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is exactly why indoctrination works so well. A lot of these kids have nothing but highly impressionable mush between their ears. They'll believe anything and do anything to either "fit in" or "stand out".

Fitting in: Dressing and acting exactly the same as all of your friends.

Standing out/Being "unique": Dressing and acting exactly the same as all of your friends in your freak fringe group.

Gawd. I hated high school.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

it doesn't matter anyways because soon enough it won't be your world anymore.
It'll be theirs.

Wow, I just threw up in my mouth a little. What a horrifying prospect, although I doubt the world will ever belong to these tards - the only thing that'll belong to them in the future will be an extensive collection of novelty contact lenses and a basement apartment.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Wow, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Lol your's (and my) parents did the same thing when they saw us with our friends, but in this case I do agree that being werewolves looks to be the least of their problems... hehe

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Another thing, why couldn't shows like CSI get some traction so we could see groups of high school students being "teen scientists" and "teen detectives". Ha, just daydreaming. That would be too productive of them.

I wonder how many of them think they're going to be the next Tony Hawk. Do they know that the planet has only one job opening for "professional skateborder" and it's already filled by.... Tony Hawk?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Haha, too true.

Line number two right here.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Waoooooo!
Waooooo!!
Any old Gypsy ladies out there>
Waoooo!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
TRUE STORY ALERT:
We have a 16 yr old daughter that looks like me.. so she gets mistaken for a goth. Anyway, she brings over these 2 boys she knows, gets ready to go play laser tag. They looked like they were not only wearing their little sister's clothes, but one of the boys asked if he could use my hair straightener! I laughed. My husband almost had a coronary. All in all it was a great night and teens are FUN!

I ALWAYS wanted to be the all american blonde cheer leader type. Unfortunately I was cursed with a dusky/darkish complexion, long thick black hair, blue eyes, and Im a professional asshole which my mother swears started as soon as I could speak. You get pidgeonholed if you like it or not... so why not have some fun with it. Kids are great.. great to point and laugh at.

Pssst... ya'll best shut up. These kids are going to be your doctors and wiping your hiney in the nursing home one day.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

One of the wolf pack, whom many consider the "alpha dog," received some international acclaim when a neighbor's dog went missing, only to have its skull found in the possession of 18-year old, Wolfie Blackheart.

Yeah, the Son of Sam and his buddies started out by killing dogs too.

"I don't believe anyone is just human. Everyone's got something else mixed in with them. They just have to look inside themselves and find out what it is.

Yeah, release your inner beast. Pure satanism. This subversive crap is a creation of WhiteWolf/WorldofDarkness publishing and gaming house headquartered in Stone Mountain, GA. They also created the popular 'Vampire, the Masquerade" line of role playing games and books. This stuff is not innocent. Their make believe world is suffused with violence and darkness.

The shooters at Columbine were very big into the vampire game, btw.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Oooookay...
First...you're making unsubstantiated, uneducated and quite foolish statements when you compare these misfit kids to Satanism (and I should know.)
Secondly, it's been forensically proven that those dogs died in the wilderness and of natural causes in and around the wooded areas of that girl's home.
Happens all the time.
You should spend some time out on my mom's farm and we'll see how long you last with the mountain lions and raptors that frequent the area.

Aaaaanywho, you have no idea what you're saying and it's just sad that...well...it's just sad.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
on the vid they look like your regular emo kids trying to stand out because they think they ar especial

other than the racoon tail tied behind the pants with a chain i didnt see anything werewolf.....i think the freaks from before were dressed weirder

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And I used to wear fangs. So what?

Wolf packs have been around for....oh about 18 years? You just started to notice? Very amusing.

[edit on 2010/5/27 by Aeons]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join