It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears Wants to be Frozen After Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I have read about these frogs before, very interesting indeed. If I recall the research was eluding to how this natural effect in frogs could be synthesized to human DNA for such things as space travel where long distances would have to be endured. Personally I think this is where the research into the technology will be the most beneficial in the long run.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I guess someone doesent believe she's going to heaven

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Let's just hope the Rothschilds don't get frozen. If this science works, they're the ones who will most certainly be brought back while they decide who gets to melt like popcicles on a summer day.

Well said. It's a depressing thought that we might one day rid ourselves of them, only to have them thawed to give our unsuspecting progeny another go-around.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

only to have them thawed to give our unsuspecting progeny another go-around.

If and when that time comes, hopefully we'll be far more advanced and just snicker at their neanderthal way of thinking.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I for one feel sorry for her Kids.
Its MOTHER'S DAY:

Kids:"Hey mom lets go out and have some fun.We are at Disney"

Britney:"Not now kids.Mom has some important studying to do...You see someday Mommy is going to die, but don't worry some nice people will freeze her, and bring her back to life in the future.So years from now mommy can make many more people happy with her music."

Selfish Human...My advice for her is to enjoy your children and what is left of her career ,and stop worrying about living in the future...
LIVE RIGHT TODAY...AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MAKEING UP FOR IT TOMRROW

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wish she'd frozen herself right after she turned legal.

Then maybe we'd have something to look forward to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join