It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Here I watched yours. Now, you -----mine please:

Chaf used to interfere with missile tracking systems does NOT equal chemtrails, nor is this weatherman saying that. Post Hoc much?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

No sir, I'm not going to call you any names, and I would hope others dont call you names as well.
That said, I would also expect the same in return if I share the position that it is plausible that something like this can be done, and that in fact there is not clear and presented proof in either camp for a final ruling.
Therefore I subscribe to the idea of keeping all minds open, and looking into it as deep as deep can go.
I've watched the skies for over 50 years, live near an airport and an air base, been to alot of places in this world, seen alot of things.
I'm NOT convinced all is wonderful in smurfville.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by One Moment

So weather only happens over land? No.
Did I say all the planes were flying at the same time? No.
Did you pay attention? No.

And yes, planes fly over the ocean along the coast. Shorter routes sometimes. Less noise over populated areas. Less air pollution over populated areas, too. Not chemtrails, though. Jet exhaust.
You've made up your mind. You are a lost cause, too.
Now you start calling me me a shil and disinfo agent, then insult me more. It's the "chemtrail" script.

Then I say, all these Chemtrail-pushing public weathermen ought to be hung by a mob-lynching!!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You are refering to chaff. Chaff is a cartridge that planes eject when they are under threat from radar based anti-aircraft missiles. They were even used in WW2 to give false readings on enemy radars. Chemtrails, firstly dont exist and secondly, wouldnt disrupt radar if they did.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by trollz

Bzzt.

Wrong.

The big problem with the video is the translation. In the shot above, the german word “duppel” is translated as “chemical trails (chemtrails)”, when the actual translation is “chaff”. The German word for “chemtrail” is “chemtrail“.

contrailscience.com...

If I were you, take a long hard look at these supposed chemtrail truthers.

They're the liars and charlatans in all this.

The above video is evidence of this.

But isn't that is just semantics in this case of this German video?

Even if the guy in the video didn't exactly used the word "chemtrails"?

I don't care if they are calling this chemtrails or not - I'm worried and concerned about the crap which they're obviously have admitted polluting our sky with - and if this could have some negative impact on our food growing soils and water tables when it falls down!

I don't really trust the military when they're saying that these metals and polymer materials are not harmful to people and the environment - sorry!

I can clearly hear the man saying that they are polluting the sky with tons of a substance made of small pieces of plastic/polymers with some kind of metal dust.

And the guy is concerned with that the military are using so much of this 'duppel' in the sky manipulating the weather that it can affact the weather forecasts. He is apparently also annoyed because of this, because these substances also messes up his weather radar & weather forecasts!

Then the Green Party European environmentalists are worried that these plastic/metal particles then falls to the ground to pollute the environment.

And this is my problem also with all this this crap which they are using in the sky.

And I have seen the exactly same thing on the MSM Spanish Television a couple of years back, when the reporters were asking themselves; what the heck are the military spraying/distributing up in the sky?

And they were reporting that the purpose and official story of this crap which the NATO military are spraying/distributing, is to make cloud cover AND disrupt radar signals and make the NATO planes less visible on the radar.

I am not saying that this is actually distributed from what people here on ATS are calling "chemtrails" - I'm just worried and concerned about the long term effects of this on the European environment!

So I don't really care if this is from so called "chemtrails" or not, nor do I care about which method they are using to distribute this crap in our sky!

And It really doesn't matter if they do all this because of the GW agenda purposes or for strictly miltary Air force exercise purposes.

They're obviously spraying/distributing 'something' over our heads and it's bothering me because I want scientific proof from NATO that this crap is harmless to us and the environment - I certainly don't trust the military enough about this, as it is now, sorry!

Metals such as barium, zinc, aluminum in large quantities are of course not harmless to our food-growing soils and water tables.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Then I say, all these Chemtrail-pushing public weathermen ought to be hung by a mob-lynching!!!

I think you need to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Again, chaff used to fool radar and missile tracking systems, does not equate to "chemtrails" If they were seeing this everyday, or saying, "The military is up spraying unknown chemicals which is making it difficult for us to predict the weather", then MAYBE I could see this as evidence for your claims, but they aren't, so I don't.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus

Chaf used to interfere with missile tracking systems does NOT equal chemtrails, nor is this weatherman saying that. Post Hoc much?

Okay then. Now we're getting somewhere. The dispersal of military chaff is in PART of what we're seeing which............is probably just a cover-up.

It's the ol': look at the admitted right hand (chaff) because the clandestine left-hand (chemicals) is screwing you.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You need to get together with Goethe. He has an apples to oranges claim as well.
Chaff has been used by the military since WW2. It is not "chemtrails". It is visible but tini pieces dropped to confuse radar.

"Chemtrails" are not chaff or cloudseeding. Totally different. Pulling them out of the "chemtrail" myth "bag-'o-misunderstood-stuff-I-won't-research" is too funny.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Nope, once again, you are wrong. Chaff does not look or act anything like a contrail (chemtrail). Chaff looks very much like shredded aluminium foil. Kind of like confetti if you will. Some chaff dispensers fire out the whole cartridge which continuously ejects as it falls. However it does not eject gases or vapours or anything that would directly interfere with water vapour in the atmosphere. It is not poisonous and the military do not use it that often.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You are not on the right path at all.

Chaff will show up on a weather (DOPLAR) radar, contrails or chemtrails as you believe them to be, won't.

Check it out for yourself. Next time you see your chemtrails, go look at your local areas weather radar and see what shows up.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was raised in an indian reserve and at any time during the year we see 4-5 jets going around in circles repeatedly. Im not sure how often but I've seen them quite a few times. How the people could completely miss this is beyond me.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Chaff is dropped at lower altitudes, and is not visible to the unaided eye.

As someone else pointed out earlier (might have been another thread) when airliers need to jettison fuel (in emergencies) IT doesn't last long, it dissipates...because it's done at low altitudes, won't form into contrails.

Crop dusters? THEY spray, of course....but VERY LOW to the ground, for accuracy. "Spraying" out at 30,000 feet doesn't do squat...it's a BIG sky, and there just isn't possible to carry enough "stuff" to make any significant impact...what you see (contrails) form because the WATER VAPOR already EXISTS!!! (Water vapor is invisible to the naked eye...it's all around you, right now, even as you read this. Even in the DESERT, if it feels very "dry", there is still some. You would feel extremely uncomfortable breathing completely dry air...)

Is anyone besides me old enough to remember "SkyWriting"?? It was popular when I was a kid in SoCal, especaily along the beaches....the material sprayed out to make the letters and shapes didn't last long either...because they didn't trigger cloud formation.

Contrails form at high altitudes...only...where it's so cold. Cold air can become super-saturated (look it up). In fact, go get some lessons on meteorology, because it sure seems that a lot of people need 'em.....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by banegame

Not going to answer to anyone who calls me an idiot.

I've been very careful to only call people here "chemtrailer". Name-calling during a debate is a sign of an end to logical reasoning.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good video! Great find. I just wish they would drop Gold bars instead.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Stars15K,
No stars for that guy...

I just put him on ignore.
Tom

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by godfish

Good video!

No, actualy...it's crap.

You should Google "G. Edward Griffin"

He is a loony. The entire video is nonsense...but, he's hoping to make some $$$ from it all.....

It's your money to waste, if you fall for the junk.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Good find! This is extremely important. We need more people to be aware. We need to do something!

There is nothing that can be done with chemtrails, its only fantasy from crazy people to earn money.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus

Okay then. Now we're getting somewhere. The dispersal of military chaff is in PART of what we're seeing which............is probably just a cover-up.

It's the ol': look at the admitted right hand (chaff) because the clandestine left-hand (chemicals) is screwing you.

Yep, that has to be the answer.....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Agreed , I also think we need to pass this video on to friends and family or anybody who will listen , raise awareness of the problem , it affects us all

No reason to spread lies!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join