It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sounds scary but what do we do as individuals to pollute the world...
If we had to buy more toxic fuel than we allready do in order to go from home to work or whatever we would. How much wasteproducts and trash and oil do we contribute with.

This is really bad if it's true but i think to many people still dont realize how much impact we make ourselves to this planet. It's not only governments or epic companies.

As one mentioned " they droped the a-bomb and knew about the effects" so spraying wont get stoped in a near future im affraid.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
To all the Naysayers,

Really, I'm shocked by your statements that "chemtrails" are a hoax and that there is no proof that the world's governments are spraying something into the atmosphere without our knowledge.

The "proof" that you offer for your denial of this issue is scant at best. Airline pilots have expressed their concern over chemtrails, and citizens in Germany have offered proof that their government was caught red handed in a chemtrail spraying issue. These are just two examples out of thousands. There are reams of people and organizations that are concerned about chemtrails, and not because they're deluded, naive, and gullible, but because if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck, it very well might be a duck.

The proof that you want concerning the validity of chemtrails will not be uncovered until we reach a tipping point. That tipping point will occur when enough people, and enough time, and enough resources are devoted to this issue.

I'm not sure why people here feel it's neccessary to spend so much time on the naysayers, on the doubtful, on the disinfo jerks. The world's plethora of problems need our time and attention----and that's where your focus should be. We can't change the world trying to convince people with closed minds that there's something we need to change.....If they don't see it, they're part of the problem, not the solution. Focus on the solution.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

You guys should really get better at this.

Like I said, if you have any of those questions... READ THE DOCS.

And Im sure youve read them all... LIAR, Cause, if ya did, you wouldnt be asking me anything.

don't you know the disinfo agents are the "scientific" clique here? They are always on threads that try to hint something related to Nibiru. it is quite obvious on who they are.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For those of you living in Europe :
International Symposium Chemtrails in Gent Belgium on May 29

www.wacbelgium.be...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Spraying something against the populace from high flying planes is silly, and way to hard.

Jet fuel is constantly tested and regulated, since jet engines are very specialized.
You haven't got any control over where it lands, and it will linger in the atmosphere for quite a long time.

If i was to do "chemtrailing" - I would use regular gasoline

Car engines can run on unclean fuel.
They "spray" at ground level
You have 100% control over where the spraying will be done, since you can spike the gasoline stations in whatever neighbourhood you want.

The idea that planes are spraying chemicals is just silly. Cloud seeding is something else entirely.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks this is a hoax, the German military has in the past admitted to using chemtrails.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Bzzt.

Wrong.

The big problem with the video is the translation. In the shot above, the german word “duppel” is translated as “chemical trails (chemtrails)”, when the actual translation is “chaff”. The German word for “chemtrail” is “chemtrail“.

contrailscience.com...

If I were you, take a long hard look at these supposed chemtrail truthers.

They're the liars and charlatans in all this.

The above video is evidence of this.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hmmmm... Google?

Definitions of intelligence on the Web:

-the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience
-a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy
-news: information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"

Definitions of innate on the Web:

-unconditioned: not established by conditioning or learning; "an unconditioned reflex"
-natural: being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
-congenital: present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development

Definitions of native on the Web:

-characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin; "the native North American sugar maple"; "many native artists studied abroad"
-an indigenous person who was born in a particular place; "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"; "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
-belonging to one by birth; "my native land"; "one's native language"
-a person born in a particular place or country; "he is a native of Brazil"
-characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning; "native Americans"; "the aboriginal peoples of Australia"
-indigenous plants and animals
-as found in nature in the elemental form; "native copper"

Definitions of ignorance on the Web:

the lack of knowledge or education

[edit on 26-5-2010 by dcflux]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

....the disinfo jerks....

MRuss.....

"Disinfo Jerk" here.

Did you review that material I posted?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Trollz.....

You need to review all that in more detail.

That had nothing to do with your imaginary chemtrails.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Originally posted by One Moment
I haven't viewed this just yet but what amazes me are the people who stand firm on the belief that Chemtrails are a hoax!
I just don't get it.

I mean, how obvious does a 'thing' have to be (or manifest) before EVERYONE is on the same page?

True! We don't know exactly what they're spraying let alone why but it is so IN OUR FACE if only you LOOK UP---- that I remain in total disbelief when I hear/read people saying 'it's a hoax'

I just don't get it.

Now....onto the main show !

Thanks OP. I know I'll sadly enjoy viewing your video!

Hello? What exactly do you think you are seeing? How can you tell the chemical composition of something in the sky, or even in a glass in your hand? You have to test. Each trail you suspect. Otherwise you are just showing ignorance about the atmosphere, chemistry, physics, meteorology, and aviation. Try learning something instead of just wondering and believing. It's better to KNOW SOMETHING, than to just believe.

They HAVE been tested!
I personally have not stood under an alleged chemtrail cocktail party (with several planes criss-crossing MY sky) and held up a beaker to catch the droppings but......others have.

I just don't get it.

Why are YOU people denying this? How much are YOU getting paid to spread disinformation on the Internet???? Hope you have a nice pension in place!

To all others------
Pilots admit to it.
Weathermen admit to it.
Researchers have proved it and yet..........it's still a hoax!

Unreal.

Chemtrails, UFOs, BigFoot, Atlantis, Aliens, dimensional Beings, Phoenix Lights, Crop Circles, the Great Pyramid, Bermuda Triangle and 9-11TRUTH are all...............................hoaxes because the PTB haven't officially acknowledged them on Fox News to the Sheeple!

I see........got it!

(Check please.......)

[edit on 26-5-2010 by One Moment]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by One Moment]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Phage, you work so hard to debunk chemtrails. Why don't you just not post in the thread if you're so vehemently against the subject and obviously don't believe in it?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

When you've got no legs to stand on...

Get 'em with the old disinfo one two eh?

You sure showed them mate!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I think we have to conclude they are idiots or paid shills. Take your pick.

It's like standing in line for 3 hours to board a plane, noticing all the CC cameras on every street corner and having our computers/phone calls monitored and still say "Big Brother" is just a hoax.

We must be very careful of these "chemtrails are a hoax" clad. They obvious work for 'them' or............they themselves have been brainwashed and perhaps capable of hypnotic suggestions too (or plain idiots as I've mentioned)

I think I'll avoid them now that I think about it. Seriously. You pro Hoaxers are deranged and dangerous people and would hate to learn you live next door to me.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

One Moment.....

Geez mate.....

I think you'd better take your blood pressure medication & have a lie down.

Whilst you're there, have a good read of the material I posted.

If you do, you'll find there's no such thing as a chemtrail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by MRuss

I think we have to conclude they are idiots or paid shills. Take your pick.

It's like standing in line for 3 hours to board a plane, noticing all the CC cameras on every street corner and having our computers/phone calls monitored and still say "Big Brother" is just a hoax.

We must be very careful of these "chemtrails are a hoax" clad. They obvious work for 'them' or............they themselves have been brainwashed and perhaps capable of hypnotic suggestions too (or plain idiots as I've mentioned)

I think I'll avoid them now that I think about it. Seriously. You pro Hoaxers are deranged and dangerous people and would hate to learn you live next door to me.

Wow!

Well done in loading a single post with strawman arguments, logical fallacies and ad hominem attacks.

You'll fit right in!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't need to 'read' my reality, mate!

My reality is my reality and perhaps the fact that people NEED validation via others, is probably why this planet is so separated, lost and unenlightened.

You seek a leader? A publisher? A priest? An author?... to become your back-bone?
Fine.....that's your crutch.

I am my own leader and I see what I see and I know what I instinctively know.

Be it as it may.

You people love to jump aboard these threads (that are opposite to your belief-system) and simply hijack them.

We get your position now....start your own thread.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Everybody has the free will to make the choice to do whatever they want, whenever they want, bound by the consequences of karmic restitution.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know man.

hook, line, and sinker FTW.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hoax definition:
to trick into believing or accepting as genuine something false and often preposterous

So what you are saying is:

1) these "trails" are there however, we're being fooled into thinking they are one thing when in fact, they are something else. Is that correct?

Or are you saying:

2) these 'trails' simply do not even exist?

If you're saying the first one then perhaps it would be easier to consider your position if you used the word "misunderstood" rather than "hoaxed"

And so this photo are just some 'confused' pilots looking for the runway or....they are natural clouds, right?

Because surely, one cannot deny the reality of what they're seeing!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join