It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. China Talks End without Apparent Accord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

U.S. China Talks End without Apparent Accord

www.tri-cityherald.com

BEIJING U.S. and Chinese officials signed accords on trade finance, China's gas reserves and credit arrangements Tuesday but gave no indication of any progress on vital strategic issues involving the rising tensions on the Korean Peninsula and the value of China's currency.

The U.S. and Chinese delegations said the two days of high-level talks had been substantive, however.

The standoff between South and North Korea continued to escalate Tuesday, but it was unclear whether Beijing, the only friend of Kim Jong Il's despotic regime, would persuade Pyongyang to show restraint.

After
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yikes Not looking good guys. I have no idea how this will end. War/ False Flag? Truce.? You tell me. Ill keep you Posted.- Chaseninja Sorry about me just rambling right now but ats says i dont have enough of my own comments so lalalalalalalalallalalallalalalallalalalalallalalallalalalalallalalalalallalalalallalalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa
bye guys. Again keep ya posted- Chaseninja

www.tri-cityherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I doubt China would actually come out and condemn NK - that might lead to NK feeling cornered and Kimmy to act even more crazy than ever. I would assume, though, that understandings were reached between the US and China....even if nothing "official" came of it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

i figured the same thing. BUT i still have google updating me on the latest news just incase .

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For those who had keep saying here - "world is still together in main strategic guestions" - how much more evidence you need that SCO is really not the West and not ruled by same banksters?

Russia is also totally silent about NK - SK conflict, why? Because they are in these games same side with China and they backs 100% what China is up to there. Same silence we saw at time of Georgian war from Chinas side and usually Russia is the one taking care of most ME policies - with counting to Chinese support.

Korean situation is driving world even deeper to two different camps and war in Korea means war in ME too. I think Iran is on the table here - If USA (Zionist) regime dont back up in their plans in ME - War in Korea is what they will get too.

Only way to beat West is to open so many fronts (maybe south America and in Africa too) that they cant handle any of those with full force, and that is only option to beat warmongering hawks. I believe that if first shot will get fired in Korea, we will see in days ME battlefield to open, and in worst case scenario - that will happen before this week is in its end.

When aid fleet is going to test Gaza blockade, it can open every possible sealed secret in ME diplomacy - and wars in Korea and ME can happen in very same moment. I see that either one of these wont start without another, but these can just start both same time.

Russia announced today that it will draw from WTO negotiations, another very bad sign just came out. Hezbollah giving very direct warnings from future wars and Israels population has gone first time today everyone to their bunkers... We are in the edge, can you see?

China is keyplayer and I see how greatest ultimatum is given to West - "Back of, or wars will come."

If tone keeps going like this - this summer will turn us to WW3 - and the change has come in days to prevent it from happening. Ball is in USA and Israels hands in their goal to achieve global hegemony what is now threatened by eastern coalition of SCO.

new topics

top topics

join